Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wanted:Underground Lot, Tiki Hut

Ok, so I kind of want seasons but I am still thinking about it. On another forum post, someone said that we can make underground gardens. So with the release of this new Caribbean stuff, I got to thinking about having this tropical underground place to visit even in the winter.
So what I want is an underground sort of Tiki Hang out, but it would look natural sort of, with rocks and fountains, a place to swim, then a gazebo type Tiki hut to get drinks and snacks. There would be banana trees growing down there and the ground would just be natural ground so you can plant other things too. There would be a place to set up DJ equipment and have a dance party. What do you think? I can make it myself I think, but I am not really good at making things just look "right". My creations just look thrown together and they work for me ok, but I like when people make something special and it just looks really good. Can you add a roof to a building if it is already underground? I don't know. I just like the idea of a tropical get away that has this great party going on underground so even if it is a blizzard outside you have these banana trees and fountains, swimming, drinks, snacks and a fun party going on.

Comments

• Rostri-JoduRostri-Jodu Posts: 718 Member
    I'd be willing to give this a go, after I finish the two other projects that I'm currently working on.
  • Rostri-JoduRostri-Jodu Posts: 718 Member
    Hmm, so, sad news. You can't place a roof underground, no matter how deep you go. The best that you can do is build a glass roof on the ground level, which would let you look inside the club itself from above, but once you went down one level, the roof would be gone. Sorry. It's a cool idea, just not something that can be achieved in the Sims 4, unless there is some sort of cheat I'm not aware of.

Cheers,
    Ro
  • knitsybitsyknitsybitsy Posts: 78 Member
    What I wanted was a sort of Gazebo down under there. Like a Hexigon Tiki Hut with a Mini bar and Tiki statues, Bar Stools and stuff. Then rocks and stuff along the walls so it looks like a cave under there. Why I wanted a roof is so it looks like an actual hut just under the ground. Then some way of using fountains and stuff to make it look like waterfalls are under there. Then a place to swim around. Then another place to do some singing and Djing. Then anything else you could think of down there. I you couldn't do a roof on the Tiki Hut, I guess it would just be a big Hexigon and how often do we even look at Roofs anyway? It would look like someone found a nice warm cave with watefalls and stuff so the just moved in and planted Banana trees down there and started decorating it up, but some of it was already there, like some rocks and water. So I would have a tropical escape that sims could go to, even if it is blizzard conditions outside they could just head to the lot and down they go to have a good time. Then also If I have a sim out getting cold I could send them down in there to warm up.