Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I love Seasons!

2...Next

Comments

• PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    @pepperjax1230 You can drive through different areas of California 30 minutes away with different weather, so that doesn't seem wrong to me. Desert and other areas are very different.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    PinkPaws66 wrote: »
    @pepperjax1230 You can drive through different areas of California 30 minutes away with different weather, so that doesn't seem wrong to me. Desert and other areas are very different.
    You misread what I said I never said it was wrong I just thought it was funny how different every neighborhood was. Please don’t respond to this it’s not a huge deal.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    edited August 2018
    PinkPaws66 wrote: »
    You misread what I said I never said it was wrong I just thought it was funny how different every neighborhood was. Please don’t respond to this it’s not a huge deal.

Wow. I did not misread you. I was just saying why it wasn't wierd to me. Did not say you did anything wrong.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited August 2018
    I LOVE this pack! :blush:

Besides toddlers and vampires, this pack has helped revived my gameplay for Sims 4. I just love the weather, the season changes, and holiday gatherings. It gives the game a lovely layer of enhancement and charm. :smile:

I hadn’t realized how much I had missed a seasons pack until Sims 4 brought out this pack, lol! :lol:
    I have recently set up an Event on the calendar. Waiting for that day to roll around to see if it 'works'. If it does, I'm very excited about this feature. It would mean, I can plan the wedding in advance, set the TIME for it and see what happens on the Big Day. If all goes well, this girl will be one happy camper!

Oh! Could you keep us updated on this? I haven’t been able to play much recently, but I would love to try this for a future wedding if it works. :)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)