Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eyelashes

So has anyone found a way to get rid of those chunky block like eyelashes?

Comments

• SlyStarDustSlyStarDust Posts: 341 Member
    I don't know how to get rid of them. You just have to start your sim without them. You can find the same eye shape without the lashes in the options. They do suck!
  • VulnnVulnn Posts: 131 Member
    @SlyStarDust I do use those but the best eye shapes are the ones with the glob of lashes on :(
  • ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    Why don't u shape the eyes like the ones with the chunky eyelashes then?
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
    @ChloeDeCookie I mean i do, but all the eyes have different eyelids and its nice to have variety without a chunky lash
  • AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    I just choose one without the chunky eyelashes and use kijiko's eyelashes as CC and problem solved. They look awesome! Only issue is you can't have those eyelashes and glasses, but it's worth it.
    Finally somebody did it, Also for those of you who want it too if any! cienzroza.tumblr.com/post/160017930275/no-ea-eyelashes
    edited May 2017
    Vulnn wrote: »
    Finally somebody did it, Also for those of you who want it too if any! cienzroza.tumblr.com/post/160017930275/no-ea-eyelashes

Which I could get this, the url is no longer available. :(

ETA: Might have found it, but that link didn't work. Weird.
    edited May 2017
    Andiratyme wrote: »
    Vulnn wrote: »

Which I could get this, the url is no longer available. :(

ETA: Might have found it, but that link didn't work. Weird.

http://simfil.es/226058/

I tracked it down! :)
    edited June 2017
    This was amazing. Between that, the eyelashes I already had, and some recolors the eyes finally look realistic.
  • RanAsaiRanAsai Posts: 1 New Member
    Umm, I don't know if this might work for you guys, but I just use skin tones in order to get rid of the chunky eyelashes. I don't know if this helped anybody, but that worked best for me. Unless you don't use skins! That's my advice....
  • rosemagwinrosemagwin Posts: 25 Member
    Kijiko has some good eyelashes CC to replace those nasty looking EA eyelashes
  • jenegeejenegee Posts: 108 Member
    Hi I know I'm late to the party but you should be able to get the eyelash removal mod on cień z róża's tumblr (sorry I can post links yet)