March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
edited February 20 in Nominated Threads

Hi all, I am working on a storyline in my game that will ultimately involve a neighborhood based on rival covens of vampires, so I was wondering if anyone out there, has pictures of your vamps, stories about vampire stuff or advice or ideas on vampire play in general. I'd love to hear and see what you've got. Thanks!

To start here are some pictures from my first coven:
This is my Circle of Love Coven as a Group
Fu3smS9.jpg
ueLBgKr.jpg

And the members are:
Don Lothario (Not a vampire, but an integral part of the group)
3OlTwP7.jpg
Jaiden Lansing (Head vampire in the coven)
7fFiVQv.jpg
Caleb Vatore (vampire)
gFGHVFQ.jpg
Silas Vaughn (vampire)
GgkNyow.jpg
And Christian Webber (newest member and vampire)
9hfPBNI.jpg

From time to time I'll update with new Covens or new members who may join the covens. Please feel welcome to show us your vampires and tell us all about them too!
"You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    edited August 2018
    Oooooh, all your vampires look amazing! If you ever update, please let me know, because I adore vampires and I think they all look amazing! I must say, your Caleb Vatore sim looks absolutely stunning! His hair/face mask is just perfect. I also would love to hear about vampire covens up against each other; do you plan on making them like a Get Together club to keep track of them, or just playing through them yourself?

As for my own vampire story, I have my main vampire Dakota, who eventually fell in love and started dating a human musician named Ezra:
    343g8if.jpg
    30iyetc.jpg

And he actually turned him and then taught him how to be a vampire (LOL at Dakota's proud face in that last screenshot), so now Ezra's a full vampire and enjoying his new immortal life.

How I've been playing was that, Ezra started off as this pure angelic-like character and as he got more powers, I slowly changed his appearance in CAS to make him more and more evil and vampire-y and I've started using more aggressive interactions as well, and he got himself the evil trait.

Surprisingly enough, without even meaning to, Ezra surpassed Dakota and became a Grand Master vampire faster and is much stronger in fights.
    2v9rwno.jpg
    (pre-grand master)

zxa91s.jpg
    (full grand master)

So I guess you could say my gameplay is very story-driven and I'm enjoying seeing them both continue to rank up, gain more powers, and interact with the sims around them. My fave part is seeing how my vampires either become enemies of the human public, or a friend.

I love picking different weaknesses/traits for both of them (Dakota is horrified of the sun while Ezra is a daywalker) and seeing them interact. Ezra also purposely tries to get the townies to hate him (lots of red bars in his relationship status as he loves causing havoc) while Dakota's just there being proud. Maybe one day I'll give them a vampire family, LOL.
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Get this mod if you want to have fun with vampires
    modthesims.info/download.php?t=59151
    Makes the vampires turning other sims autonomously
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @Shinzen This story about Dakota and Ezra is really cool. I never thought to change the appearance of my vamps as their power grew, and they became more or less evil or good. That's fantastic. TY. Dakota's Beautiful and Ezra's good looking too, but definitely got the creepy vibe.

In terms of appearance for my vamps, when they go dark I generally keep it to a uniform change. It's probably boring, but it makes it obvious when they are in vampire form (not that you can't tell with your vamps - they look great) while allowing them to hide their vampiric natures from other vampires, but I really love this idea, so maybe I'll play with it to see how it feels.

I was toying with the idea of trying to incorporate an Anne Rice kind of sub-culture to my covens. There's a roleplaying game that sets up covens by the different kinds of vampire you play and the appearance of the vampire is very much dependent on the type of vampire you are. The covens are based loosely on Anne Rice's depiction of the various kinds of vampire.

This coven is made up of romantics and art-lovers. They would probably prefer to make love than war, and are generally more neutral than some of the other covens. As you suggested, I do use clubs for my vampire covens and this coven doesn't have any social interactions tagged for war or alliance. The club name that this coven uses is Circle of Love. They live together at Wolfsbane Manor, but wherever they go (if more than one of them is present), I run the club and the club of course sets the parameters for their behavior. It's pretty cool.

Lilith is involved with a coven (not really developed all the way yet) of bikers. These vampires are rougher, and more dangerous and the way they dress and look is reflected in that, and their club activities obviously much different in nature (they have social interactions that encourage them to fight and be mean to etc. some of the other covens that they are hostile towards, like the royals who they view as too controlling) but I will update when I have a cohesive set of pictures and backstory for them.

I would love to hear how Dakota and Ezra's story develops. When you say you may grow their family do you mean actual children or do you mean other humans that either Dakota or Ezra turn? I am not sure how I plan on moving forward with that issue in my game, but I would love to get some opinions and ideas about it.

I am also thinking of using their weakness and powers to help in defining the type of coven they come from. For example, maybe all of the vampires in this coven will be daywalkers, but all of the bikers will fear the sun, or only the royals will be able to teleport as mist or whatever.. that kind of thing.

Thanks for the compliments on my guys. I didn't really make a lot of changes to Caleb, I didn't change any features (nose, eyes, mouth - nothing of that nature). I did push and pull a bit and I used a LOT of cc (nosemasks, eye colors, lipstick etc.). By and by I'll get some shots of Lilith up here too. Until then if you are interested I have pictures of Lilith and the initial players from the Royals as well as other pictures of Caleb, Jaiden, Christian and Don posted on various threads on the forums. Let me know if you'd be interested and I can link them.

@SiliClone Thanks for the suggestion and the link. I actually did look into this, but I can be a control freak and I am not sure I want any vampires that I don't have control over running around without my permission. LOL. But definitely food for thought. Again, I thank you.
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Awh man, reminds me so much about the vampire story I was developing but lacked the drive to take pictures for it so it never got anywhere. Of course though I can still take pictures of the members involved in my plot instead! Once I tell the story out and how everyone is involved, you'll only want to know more lol.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    @paradiseplanet You are right about that. I am eager to hear more. If you find the time and are so inclined, Please share.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    kirivian wrote: »

Hi all, I am working on a storyline in my game that will ultimately involve a neighborhood based on rival covens of vampires, so I was wondering if anyone out there, has pictures of your vamps, stories about vampire stuff or advice or ideas on vampire play in general. I'd love to hear and see what you've got. Thanks!

To start here are some pictures from my first coven:
    This is my Circle of Love Coven as a Group
    Fu3smS9.jpg
    ueLBgKr.jpg

And the members are:
    Don Lothario (Not a vampire, but an integral part of the group)
    3OlTwP7.jpg
    Jaiden Lansing (Head vampire in the coven)
    7fFiVQv.jpg
    Caleb Vatore (vampire)
    gFGHVFQ.jpg
    Silas Vaughn (vampire)
    GgkNyow.jpg
    And Christian Webber (newest member and vampire)
    9hfPBNI.jpg

From time to time I'll update with new Covens or new members who may join the covens. Please feel welcome to show us your vampires and tell us all about them too!

Your vampires are gorgeous.
    catitude5 wrote: »

Your vampires are gorgeous.

Thank You very much - they are a dangerous breed :) . Would love to see yours if you have them and are willing to share.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I don't have any right now, I had to start over.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I have a very long and detailed story I want to play out, but it's going to take me forever to set the save up.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

@citysimmer Anything you're willing to share would be great. If you are willing to take the time that's wonderful. If the whole shebang is too much for the forums, maybe just some pictures and profiles, or some insight into how vampires in your world relate to each other and then to other sims (non-vamps). Thanks for joining the discussion. :)
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited August 2018
    I have yet to fully enjoy the Vampires game pack yet.
    My game play progression is going so slowly because I want my current batch of sims to experience more EPs/GPs, especially University.

I had fun turning my Cat Sim into a vamp.
    Only because she's the type that wants to try everything new.

01-25-17_12-36-44nbspAM.png

01-25-17_12-06-45nbspPM.png

01-25-17_12-31-36nbspPM.png

But that was only experimenting with the pack.
    I am about to dive deep into it with a game/story scenario concerning Casandra Goth and one of my CAS sims.

Cassandra wants to become a vampire.
    Bella caught her trying to connect with the Valetores and has forbidden all future contact with them or any other vampires.
    04-29-18_11-16-33nbspPM.png

No vampire of the coven will touch her because they are afraid of Bella now. ;)
    04-29-18_11-16-51nbspPM.png

But Lilith tells her of a way to work around it by getting a vampire outside of the coven to turn her.
    07-24-18_12-23-02nbspPM.png

This guy...
    who is living a hidden and sheltered life barely knowing what he is.
    Cassandra will teach him about being a vampire and get him to turn her.
    04-01-18_11-58-16nbspAM.png

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited August 2018
    @citysimmer Anything you're willing to share would be great. If you are willing to take the time that's wonderful. If the whole shebang is too much for the forums, maybe just some pictures and profiles, or some insight into how vampires in your world relate to each other and then to other sims (non-vamps). Thanks for joining the discussion. :)

I posted a small snippet in another thread once, here it is.
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I have quite a few, but I'll share this one about one of my favorite premades, Joaquin Le Chien. It's kind of underdeveloped because I haven't really played out much of it. It's also long so I put it in a spoiler.
    Joaquin was born to parents Maria Perez and Lucien Le Chien in Windenburg's outskirts in 1924. He had an older sister as well, named Luciana. His mother played violin and his father wrote novels. Joaquin picked up the guitar in his teens while Luciana learned to paint and play piano. They were very talented and got scholarships to a prestigious art school in San Myshuno, but something threw that off track for the younger Le Chien....

While vacationing in Newcrest in 1945 to celebrate getting the scholarships, a group of vampires robbed and turned Joaquin, then left him for dead. He feared he was a danger to his family and ended up living on the streets for a while, hiding in the daytime and playing guitar for tips at night. His family had no idea where he was. One night, a strange man approached him and recognized him as a vampire from the fang mark in his neck. He revealed that he was also a vampire, named Caleb Vatore, and offered to take him to Forgotten Hollow and teach Joaquin everything about being a vampire. Joaquin feared it might be dangerous but went anyway; Caleb made good on his promise with help from his younger sister Lilith. Eventually Joaquin went back to Windenburg to pursue music again, and met Sergio Romeo at a bar. Sergio was looking for a roommate and Joaquin hadn't figured out housing arrangments yet, so they moved in together. Siobhan started living with Sergio as well a while after and has noticed that Joaquin never seems to sleep. She doesn't think much of it, but it confuses her a lot.

(Sorry for mistakes, I'm on mobile)

Thsi made me realize I have more than one sim named Lucien, lol.

@CK213 I love this. Interesting to see how much Bella is able to influence the vampires. :)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    edited August 2018
    Same here. I want to make a huge vampire town. I have been reading Morganville and I am on book 13. I want to make the town that is in the book as it is hugely controlled by vampires. But it is going to take me forever to do
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
    @kirivian - Aww, thank you for your kind words! It's always nice when other people compliment your sims, so I really appreciate it, haha.

But yeah, I love seeing vamps swing either way to bad or good, and I guess in a way you're playing through that in a larger scale with your two covens with the bikers verses the romantics (I'd love to see a picture of the dangerous coven once you get them developed!)

And as far as Ezra and Dakota; I have no idea! I think they're too young yet in their life journey to have children, but I am thinking of having them turn some of their friends they made while they were human so they can have an immortal gang and have a group of friends to call their own, because in-game they don't really fit in with the existing vamps because they're new, haha. Or, at least, Ezra is.

But yes, I absolutely am interested! Please go ahead and link. c:
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Kirivian, great looking vamps, but your lead one is wearing earrings that are lethal to vampires, at least in standard European tradition. Isn't 'coven' a term reserved for a group of witches?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,710 Member
    Definition of coven
    1 : a collection of individuals with similar interests or activities
    a coven of intellectuals
    edited August 2018
    @CK213 Oh Wow! Thanks so much for sharing this. The shots of your cat girl are flat out amazing! That elusive new vampire looks interesting, I'd love to hear more about him, if there is anything more to tell, and if he does turn Cassandra and become her master, that may be a nice base for a new coven in your neighborhood - maybe one that isn't afraid of Bella?

@citysimmer the story of Joaquin and Sergio is really interesting, I love that it ties some pre-mades that I think a lot of simmers may not think of when they think vampires into the vampire world. Also the fact that Joaquin, in your story is a vampire before he meets and becomes roommates with Sergio is pretty cool. Does he eventually turn Sergio? Siobhan? Or do Siobhan's suspicions about Joaquin turn her against him when she learns the truth and turn her into a slayer of some sort. You got my imagination going with this one! TY.

And I, like you, am curious to know what gives Bella Goth such influence over @CK213 s Vamps.

@xxnearlyperfectx Thanks for joining the discussion. If you ever get that neighborhood together, please do share. I am not familiar with the books you are referring to (shoot me guys! I'll try to do some research later this week.), but the concept sound interesting. Also maybe some of the ideas and stories offered here can help you in tackling that project. They are certainly helping me with a lot of ideas for my story.

@Shinzen Ahhh! Immortal love. (be warned I am a hopeless romantic - your vamps spin my wheels). It is lonely at the top (of the food chain :D ), but I like the idea of them having a network to socialize with, maybe it will pull Ezra back just a smidge (not too much, dark is cool) from the darkness.
    I'm throwing the links in spoilers - 'cause they are picture intensive.
    Don, Caleb and Jaiden
    I love Don and Caleb as a couple and they are also part of my core or "heart" of my Chatswin save.
    Don and Caleb are a tight, long-time couple in my Chatswin (tertiary) save. I have cc'd them to the nines but here they are.
    cQujuuL.jpg
    Don is actually polyamorous in this neighborhood and although he remains human, his four lovers (including Caleb pictured with him above) are all vampires.
    So I couldn't resist this one. As mentioned in my last post, Don Lothario and Caleb Vatore are involved in a polyamorous relationship with two other vampires. This is Jaiden (who is actually the leader of this coven) with Caleb, on vacation in Selvadorado.
    26DOzam.jpg
    Deep in the Temple
    2lwsVs7.jpg
    A Little Alone Time at the Rental House
    1ouCiNu.jpg
    Playing Around at the Baths
    Christian (these include shots of Caleb from a different neighborhood - so slightly different look here)
    Day 10: Hopeless Romantic - Christian Webber
    Would you die for love? So often in his short life Christian really thought he might. Each time he met someone new, he felt that lump in his throat, butterflies in his stomach, the catching of his breath and that dizziness that almost made him swoon. So many times, he gambled at love and lost, putting more into his relationships than he ever got out of them. And then he met Caleb.

Caleb was everything he ever dreamed of in a lover. He was old-fashioned (antediluvian even), chivalrous, witty and romantic. From the day they met, they spent their time lost in poetry, flowers, chocolates and the sweet whispers shared only by sims who are truly in love. And then it was over. As quickly as Caleb had come into his life, he was gone. He’d left no way to find him, only a short letter saying that he loved Christian too much to ask him to leave behind everything else he held dear for the sake of their love.

At first, Christian did not understand. He was heartbroken and for the first time in his life, he thought that perhaps love was not a good thing at all. But Christian was not about to give up on love, not this time. He spent months ghosting Caleb’s favorite haunts, his old house and even tracked down his sister, and tried to talk to her. It took almost a year for him to find Caleb and when he finally did, everything started to fall into place for he discovered that Caleb was no longer truly alive. In his fantasies, Christian had wondered what it would be like to have a powerful, immortal lover, but when those fantasies manifested themselves in his actual world he failed to recognize them. For Caleb was in fact a vampire.

He went to Caleb and professed his love, praying all the while that everything they had shared had not been a fleeting dream, and for once his prayers were answered and he and Caleb were re-united. Would you die for love? Perhaps the question is best left to the true romantics of the world, but Christian felt no hesitation, and he and Caleb are finally eternally united in death.
    ralQQbr.jpg
    vifAilE.jpg
    Skin, Eyebrows and Body Hair -S-club Nosemask and Freckles -RemusSirion Eyes -Chikkadi Eyelashes -Kijiko Eyeshadow -Ephemera Eyeliner and Lips -Mochi029 (site closed) Earrings and Rings -Praline Sims Choker -SAC Body Hair -Luumia Everyday Shirt and Party Pants -McLayne Sims Everyday Pants -Olesims Formal Top -Birba32 Formal Shoes -Varden-Golzen Athletic Shirt, Athletic Pants, Swim Trunks and Sleep Shirt -Simsational Designs
    4z0VP0q.jpg
    UF6Hjy5.jpg
    Poses by -Princess Paranoia(Beverly Allit Sims), Rethdis-Love(Howondaland) and An Accidental Simblr
    The Royals(this is an upcoming coven that I am currently developing for this story - they are rivals of the bikers (whose coven I haven't really named yet)
    Arik Winter for the Chatswin Royal Coven
    2cGvtWV.jpg
    569Z3bV.jpg
    Dashiel Winter for the Chatswin Royal Coven
    arF1cEi.jpg
    KjOane5.jpg
    Sebastian Kastanos for the Chatswin Royal Coven
    zgKibH6.jpg
    5cdY4be.jpg
    gbf79Av.jpg
    Lilith
    Okay so this is one of my favorite couples, but I hadn't posted them before because they are a bit out of my comfort zone (for sharing purposes), but they are really fun, really in love and I think they are super cute. I hope you like them too.
    This is a candid I shot last night of Lilith and Sylvie
    REJLziv.jpg
    If you do like them here are a few more shots from a shoot I did with them a few weeks back
    HYtfiqW.jpg
    Urbjkuo.jpg
    Jsl0vmH.jpg
    TdgkHPY.jpg

@Oldeseadogge Thanks, as @Shinzen says, it is nice to receive compliments about your sims. You are right, if I were going by traditional vampire lore, Jaiden couldn't wear a cross, but I am fashioning these vamps more after the Anne Rice world with heavy influence from a roleplaying game that I play with RL friends, and in my story's lore, he's fine with the cross (it's not real silver). :wink:

@simgirl1010 Thanks for joining the discussion and for your definition. That is certainly the context in which I am using the term Coven here, but If any of y'all have strong objections to the term, let me hear your thoughts on alternative terms.
    edited August 2018
    @shinzen I also forgot to remind you (everyone really). I would love to see updates and more pics and anything else you're willing to share. please, and thank you.
    Post edited by kirivian on
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited August 2018
    Everyone's vampires here are beautiful, oh my gosh????

I have a group of vampires living together too, although there's not much of an actual story going on, besides their backstories, as I really play it out more like.. a sitcom?? A vampire sitcom. Yeah. I just kinda do whatever. They're like, my weird immortal kids. I might draw them a lot.

62AwUyL.png

I'm just gonna go ahead and put the rest of the info underneath a spoiler!
    WmF31rc.png
    Morten, and Bat.
    Mort was just a very naive kid who thought their talking bat was nothing more than just that, and then it bit them. And then they turned undead. Whoops. They're also by far the youngest one of the bunch; only 19 years old. Really likes hats and florals, hates the idea of drinking blood from innocent people. They're usually my icon on this forum.

Bat was that talking bat. It turns out he was a vampire all along; one whose feeding methods usually consisted of flying into random houses, hiding there as a bat during daytime, and preying upon the inhabitants at night. It worked pretty well until Morten found out he could talk. So he accidentally made a friend and it all went downhill from there.

UpIrGS4.png
    Then there's Einarr, ancient thousand year old viking who turned Bat like two hundred years ago. Though he may look terrifying at times, he's actually really nice and fatherly... at least to his fellow vampires.
    I found no decent viking CC for him.

The other guy is Rune, who was born this way due to a curse, and grew up in a (mostly) human family. He's also not very old; born in the 70s, so really, he's just approaching fifty. He also accidentally slept for twenty of those years. It's very unfortunate.

I love them all so much,,

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
    @kirivian - Aaah, yes, I'm a sucker for romance, too! Honestly I had this idea that maybe Dakota wanted to turn Ezra not out of evil but because he fell in love and couldn't imagine Ezra outaging him and passing away; maybe it happened to him before and it broke his heart? So many plot possibilities!

And oh. My. GOODNESS your vamps look so stunning, holy cow!! Lilith (the one with the black hair and fangs, maybe she's Sylvie?) has such a gorgeous design, and it looks like she and her gf are super happy and sweet together and that makes me happy! <3 And the Royal's designs are outfit styles are so on-point, I love it!

But my absolute favourite is the story with Caleb and Christian. The story is so heartwrenching yet beautiful and I can honestly feel the love and connection between the two. You're also an incredible writer, as well! :'(

@Magdaleena aaaaaah holy heck I've said this before but I just wanna say it again abt how much I love your sims! Mort seems like such a sweet soul! AND OH MY GOODNESS bat is so adorable with his ears! But also sneaky, it seems, hehe

I checked out your dA and gave you a watch (I'm Rilvin!) You've honestly inspired me to actually do stuff with my own account and draw some Sims so I'll try and do that whenever I have free time <3 thanks for inspiring me! c:
    @Magdaleena These vampires are incredibly adorable just to see in the pictures, but I found myself really laughing at the story of Morten and Bat, they all sound like such fun to play. Please keep us updated or at least keep updating pics if you don't mind. I'm loving these little suckers. :wink:

@Shinzen thanks, I have to believe he couldn't let that beauty fade and die. If I were a vamp, I wouldn't. Makes me wonder who turned Dakota and why?

I don't know if you follow any simLit but there are a couple of writers over in that arena who have inspired me to start writing the Royal's story. I have about four pages of text done, but I haven't committed to any support shots yet, plus I can be pretty shy so it may never happen. If I do post a simlit about any of these covens, I will link it here somewhere (maybe a banner or something). Lilith is the dark haired vampire (Lilith Vatore). Quick piece of trivia here, Sylvie her gf, is Silas' mother.
    @kirivian Mmm, I actually haven't thought of how Dakota got turned! I guess that's something I gotta be creative with, hehe. And ah, goodness, I wouldn't want it to fade away either! Part of me thinks that if they're in love, Ezra would want to be immortal to stay with him; I think any human would, in the name of love. Oh, and speaking of Ezra, I changed up his hair a bit:
    20uqsqr.jpg

dunno if I like it, though I've always been fond of male sims with longer hair so i think it makes him look nice! I still want him to look kinda human so instead of adding too many vampire cracks/wrinkles I decided to have him grow out his hair but I still gotta find a style I like LOL

But ah, if you ever do decide to publish your story, just know you'll have me as a supporter, so you won't be completely alone! Plus, you're an amazing writer, so I'm sure you'd get noticed. The first step is the scariest, to put yourself out there, and I understand being shy.

And OOH, yes, Silas and her do look similar! I can see the relation!
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    edited August 2018
    Shinzen wrote: »
    @kirivian Mmm, I actually haven't thought of how Dakota got turned! I guess that's something I gotta be creative with, hehe. And ah, goodness, I wouldn't want it to fade away either! Part of me thinks that if they're in love, Ezra would want to be immortal to stay with him; I think any human would, in the name of love. Oh, and speaking of Ezra, I changed up his hair a bit:
    20uqsqr.jpg

dunno if I like it, though I've always been fond of male sims with longer hair so i think it makes him look nice! I still want him to look kinda human so instead of adding too many vampire cracks/wrinkles I decided to have him grow out his hair but I still gotta find a style I like LOL

But ah, if you ever do decide to publish your story, just know you'll have me as a supporter, so you won't be completely alone! Plus, you're an amazing writer, so I'm sure you'd get noticed. The first step is the scariest, to put yourself out there, and I understand being shy.

And OOH, yes, Silas and her do look similar! I can see the relation!

I must admit, they're so gosh darn ADORABLE. Can't resist a good vamp boi! ;)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    So my vampire story isn't as fleshed out as some of the stories on here but just something I implemented into my everyday gameplay :D

Here is my highest ranked vampire, none other than Morgan Fyres.
    apalj5i.png

This is the vampire who turned her, Nicholas Grey, seen here sparring with his brother Thomas.
    k5xVqBD.png
    dq3gywP.png

Thomas is Morgan's best friend.
    T3stkIF.png

I have two vampires in my library who I hope to add to the save soon:

Raphael
    KhX6nAW.png

Ryland
    haaeDjZ.png
    @Shinzen I love Ezra's new hairstyle, it's very attractive. I like long hair for men too, in general - I do make exceptions for exceptional vamps (like.. no names <Dakota>). I would really love to hear it if you ever did come up with a backstory for Dakota, and in my imagination, without knowing Ezra very well. I know he'd want to be immortal to spend forever with his love.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top