March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Expansion Packs you want?

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2018
    Other packs: explain in your post.
    Just University with a University town - not interested in school pack for lower grades. I also think though for lower grades it would be sweet to have a School of Magic like in Harry Potter - then I would actually enjoy kids going to that kind of school. I would find a regular grade school pack rather boring - so for me School of Magic for kids and teens. I love Ashcraft19's idea - that sounds perfect actually.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member
    School pack: Not just college, but college and highschool.
    I Choose the education but I saw @jcp011c2 amusement park theme and now I'm totally down for some rollercoaster tycoon sims 4 edition. It'll be a fun place for my sims to go to but I would definitely still want an education dlc with uni, and high school even elementary as well and they can just toss in an active day care too (not really my cup of tea with the day care but why not.. it'll be a good icing on the cake as long as including it doesn't compromise having a proper fleshed out university and high school system).Meanwhile I would just die if they say we should choose between University and High School...so they should please find a way around including the two options, plxxxx devs team plxxxxx . Thanks in advance.
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    I’d really like a farming pack, a faries pack or a food and nectar pack with an Italy inspired world. Torn between those 3 the most.

I need a new world with fresh premades to bring life back into my older saves, and I really want new foods in all categories (baking too!!)
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited June 2018
    1) Island Paradise EP bc it is integral for me to fully enjoy the game.
    2) Entertainment EP for the bands and many possible careers. Hopefully it would also add a new city world in a different style from San Myshuno (preferably futuristic). 02d6a8fed02a5c66b9f944dd7e43da2d_zpsc2qxdbkl.jpg
    3) More vacation destinations like Venice, India, Africa and Japan. BUT they would probably each be in their own GP.
    4) Farming EP. I really want an immersive Farm Game with livestock that give milk, eggs and wool, then we can process these into all-new items and recipes: ice cream, butter, yogurt, jams, canned goods etc. and many country-style recipes. Knitting with wool to create sweaters, blankets, gloves, socks and beanies. I want to be able to groom animals so we can enter them into festival-like competitions and have community events like potlucks. A farmer's market and equipment to make big-scale farming of crops possible, as well as adding new crops like grains and corn. This is also a great opportunity to flesh out elders and give more outdoor activities.
    5) Pirate EP! (click my signature)
    6) School pack, if it fleshes out children and teens more. I miss prom, after school activities, detention etc.
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    edited June 2018
    We really needs schools. We got to get the basics established first, imo, before island vacations and witches. Schools are such a basic necessity that really leaves a hole in the game.
  • alexandra5alexandra5 Posts: 234 Member
    edited June 2018
    Foreign countries Pack/s: Like France, Egypt, etc. from adventure. would be great if you could live there.
    Other than the Foreign Countries Pack from the Poll I would love to have these:

➡ A university expansion pack that comes with a new world just like in The Sims 3 and It would be nice if you could then start some levels ahead in a career if you have a relevant degree.

➡ A supernatural expansion that offers more than one kind of occult Sims for example mermaids, witches, werewolves and zombies, all in one pack.

➡Something Similar to the "Island Paradise" pack from the Sims 3 that would give us a new world with beaches and the opportunity to swim in them and holiday resorts, and It would be amazing if you could also run your own! And ofc it should include content for pools, more summer outfits, beach chairs etc. rather than EA releasing an extra "Pool Stuff Pack" or anything like that, I would hate that :'(
    Post edited by alexandra5 on
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    Education EP
    Witches/Magic GP

Oooo. Remember that survey that included a Wizard School pack?!
    Magic University:
    Join your fellow sorcerers at a school specializing in hexes, potions, and dragonology.
    Do you have the skills and commitment to gain the rank of Supreme Dragon Handler,
    or will you drop out and be stripped of your powers forever?

Sounds good to me!

I remember this and I would love to have it!!
  • WooldropWooldrop Posts: 89 Member
    I went with school packs. Not only would we get University, we would most likely get some new careers.
    Gallery ID: WoolDrop

My Creations Thread is HERE

Follow me on Twitter: @DropWool
  • KausawolfKausawolf Posts: 70 Member
    I went with school packs because honestly, I had never thought before on expanding university.
    I really like University packs because I think they add a lot of depth, but a full on school pack would be really cool. Even just mostly focusing on University and just adding bits and pieces to other school ages would be great. Anything that adds playability to child and teen is always a plus for me, there doesn't ever seem to be enough to do for them.
    I would like to see some things from Generations (I think?) added back in. Like prom and field trips. Maybe even let us go to prom, not just having it be a rabbit hole.

Besides school packs, I really would like to see another island pack. I'm always a huge fan of oceany things. I love and hated Island Paradise. I loved its premise and ideas, I hated that it virtually didn't work. And still doesn't. I recently spent $1000 on a new custom built PC THIS YEAR and it still can't run Island Paradise without deleting half of the prebuilt houses and families. I would LOVE houseboats if they worked.

Adding to that, I would love to see other places to take vacations too like World Adventures. I think they would integrate really well with seasons.
    Check out my --->custom content<---
    Follow my Eevee legacy on my --->Simblr<---
  • Lauri_AntonLauri_Anton Posts: 48 Member
    I wish to get the following packs to the game :)

Education ep:
    -School becomes an actual place to visit, all enrolled students will be at the lot simultaneously during school day, but only the sims of active household can be controlled at a time
    -University with campus and dorms
    -new careers
    -school traits such as class clown, bully and whizkid,
    -more detailed and interesting homework system (less homework on some days, essay one day etc.)
    -Option to drop out of high school and begin working with limited job options including evening high school for adults
    -Ikea style build mode

Fame ep:
    -social media overhaul
    -Fans, paparazzi, signing autographs etc.
    -careers like film star, model, recording artist, tv host & reality star
    -movie theater lot type
    -events such as film premiere, awards gala etc.
    -lots of luxurious content like ”designer” attire, maybe bags(function similarly to umbrellas)

In the Sticks ep:
    -farming
    -horses
    -farm animals like pigs cows chicken etc. (not as detailed as cats and dogs though)
    -more animals that can’t be owned (squirrels, rabbits, birds)
    -old style decorations such as wood ovens
    -cutting trees to fuel wood ovens and fireplaces

Tropical Holiday ep:
    -Airports (and airport related careers)
    -cruise ship vacation choice
    -new tropical world where you can build homes (not just rental ones)
    -swimming in the ocean
    -hotels

Magicians gp:
    -Sims can practise and use magic (I don’t want them to be completely occults though)
    -Hogwarts-style school of magic with teacher career and scout-like student career
    -No mini-world

Superheroes gp:
    -Superhero ”extra career”(very detailed just like vampire system).
    -Children and childish sims can admire the superheroes in the town
    -Superhero movie/series option for TV, teaches sims parenthood traits if the pack is owned
    -classic super hero attire for cas
    -futuristic build-and-buy equipment and hidden room entrances for superhero base
    -secret island mini-world only superheroes can visit

Spare time gp:
    -hobbies and after school activities, for instance piano/ballet/yoga/cooking classes (work similarly to scouts i.e. badge system with rewards & meetings)

Transport gp:
    -cars
    -taxi
    -bicycles
    -public transport, including school buses
    -garbage trucks and recycling center
    -new careers

Community gp:
    -service sims (firefighters, police officers, burglars etc.)
    -careers like architect, firefighter, bank officer and mayor
    -bank system and (mortgage) loans

Shopping gp:
    -functioning shopping centers with exclusive clothes that cost simoleons (all cas items will be only obtainable from shoppin centers)
    -grocery stores (that also sell candies)
    -online shopping system (delivery to home)

Cultural vacation gp:
    -asian themed vacation world
    -ability to order chinese food with a phone
    -more asian cuisine dishes
    -asian style clothing
    -sheet masks

Theme park gp:
    -vacation world
    -pool slides
    -slides
    -carousels
    -etc.

Nostalgia sp:
    -Landline phones, phonebooths, board games, box televisions and computers
    -old trends on cas
    -old looking electronics and furniture

Living small sp:
    -wall mounted tv
    -cupboard/shelf mounted microwave
    -counter mounted oven and stove-top
    -bunk beds
    -spiral stairs
    -surface attached to the wall (under which you can place your washing machine and dryer)

Teenage sp:
    -laptops
    -functioning over-head headphones
    -skateboards
    -H&M/Forever21 type of cheap trendy clothing
    -expressive cas items (emo, weeb style etc.)
    -piercings
    -wider one-person beds (1.5x3)

Mythical creatures sp:
    -pet faeries
    -pet dragons
    -pet owls
    -genie in a bottle
    (with the same amount of detail as rodents, but can move around house and follow you around)
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    edited July 2018
    I wanted Uni, but now that I think about it I need a romance pack as fleshed out as the Parenthood pack. A system of attraction (not every two sims can be made into a couple easily), jealousy to work differently (some sims are sad when they get cheated on - some sims are angry! ), falling in love (which doesn't have to be mutual, make them have crushes and it affects their behavior), a faithful/unfaithful trait, etc.. so much more can be done.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Entertainment Pack: Bands (would love it with singers), Modeling, Acting, Singer, etc. Would be nice to have an integrated fame system.
    I want superstar next and I'm hoping if we ever do get superstar it's a remake of the sims 1 and not showtime. Wasn't a fan of showtime at all myself. You never really felt famous, well I didn't anyway. Just felt like an amature street performer and I didn't like that. If university is next I hope it is school and college and not just college.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited July 2018
    Tough choice. Farming is the one I want the most, but I really like some of the ones you picked as well. For me, farming is all about the animals, the equipment, the crops, the farmer profession, the co-op to sell & buy animals/supplies, barns, & stuff like canning and churns. Out house, hammock, and antiques would be nice. My hope is that it doesn't get bloated with stuff that has nothing to do with farming. Farming isn't about the clothes & CAS & build/buy that we can get in any pack later.

1. active base careers pack-simple like pizza, grocery store, baby sitter & then house builder, interior decorator, stylist
    2. Foreign countries Pack- Always loved and used World Adventures
    3. School pack- college, high school, and elementary opened up and ability to teach would be so great. :)
  • Toz91Toz91 Posts: 117 Member
    I would like a fantasy expansion pack with fairies and magic.
  • eeeyuneeeyun Posts: 45 Member
    Foreign countries Pack/s: Like France, Egypt, etc. from adventure. would be great if you could live there.
    I would love to see more variety in the Sims. I love the European theme of Windenburg, and playing in green American-style suburbs (Willow Creek, Newcrest. Magnolia Promenade etc) all the time can get quite tedious. It would make a good change of scenery and would make the game more exciting to play again. We might also see new types of architecture, for example I would love to see terraced houses like in London.
  • xxRitaaaaaaxxxxRitaaaaaaxx Posts: 6 New Member
    I would love the school pack, but I don't think they would do that, idk why. Other countries, such as the ones of TS3 World Adventures would be very nice though!
  • galronwon3galronwon3 Posts: 18 Member
    I would like to see an Entertainment pack or School pack.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Just University with a University town - not interested in school pack for lower grades. I also think though for lower grades it would be sweet to have a School of Magic like in Harry Potter - then I would actually enjoy kids going to that kind of school. I would find a regular grade school pack rather boring - so for me School of Magic for kids and teens. I love Ashcraft19's idea - that sounds perfect actually.

it amazes me still that anybody could find a pack boring without ever trying it first.

i agree with having a magic pack,. but what about the older sims? magic should be from baby to elder!
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Tenchi2aTenchi2a Posts: 105 Member
    Entertainment Pack: Bands (would love it with singers), Modeling, Acting, Singer, etc. Would be nice to have an integrated fame system.

So after 3 months School still seems to have a sold lead.
    (Wow school is popular, how is that possible. LOL)
  • Shannon0206Shannon0206 Posts: 4 New Member
    Tropical vacations with villas, hotels and water parks and University living like they had in sims 2
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    University
    Witches
    Beach
    Farm
    Hobbies
    Future
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Like domina89 had mentioned, a farming pack would be cool! a supermarket with more food options, and zoos, an amusement park.
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    and a pack with a few more lots to choose from. thank you.
  • BewitchingSashaBewitchingSasha Posts: 63 Member
    I want my witches.
  • love89peacelove89peace Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd love a university pack (not just college but high school too), a Future pack, a supernatural (and not just vampires), and a pack with modern day celebrities (like the Late Night pack from Sims 3).