Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernatural (Werewolf) pack?

I just love werewolves. It would be great to have them in a pack where you could get hunting bonuses for alchemy, for example, or have feuding clans working like clubs. Maybe they could create a whole new game for it, like with Sims Medieval. I'd definitely play something like that.

Imagine: your sim's cousin comes over for the holidays and he bonds so well with your sim that he wants to share his secret werewolf life with you. Then mum gets suspicious of you that you have to move out.

Still unable to fully control your powers, you nearly put the whole species in danger when you transform at the disco, getting in trouble with the Alpha werewolf.

You find a normal sim girl, decide to settle down and start a family, but soon find out that her father is a werewolf hunter...

That's about all I've got, but a werewolf pack with some action and family building would be something I'd pay for.

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Werewolves are my third fav.
  • Options
    Sim_Man17Sim_Man17 Posts: 173 Member
    edited August 2018
    I guess if they've created an individual Game Pack for Vampires, they may as well create one for Werewolves and every other Occult.
    Estimating that is their plan anyway.
    That way, the Occult introduced in the Pack is far more fleshed out. Since the primary focus is the Occult itself.
    I personally don't like Werewolves.
    Yeah; They're good hunters and collectors, but other than that, they just look ugly and claw at couches.
    If they're going to make a Game Pack for Werewolves, they need to consider implementing more than just Werewolves being good collectors.
    Like what LGR once said,
    "Werewolves are normally awesome because they're unpredictable and blood thirsty monsters. These aren't."

Of course; I'm not expecting nor really wanting EA and Maxis to make their werewolves into sim killing machines, but there needs to be a reason for our sims to get intimidated by these man canines.

I'm all for having a Werewolf Game Pack, but I'm not going to consider buying it if all I'm really getting is hairy sofa scratchers.
    I'm looking more forward into a Game/Expansion Pack revolving around Witches or just Magic in general.
  • Options
    Alea_oaks88Alea_oaks88 Posts: 1 New Member
    Agreed that would be amazing!