Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• alphysssalphysss Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi there! My name is alphysss and I've loved the sims since I got sims 4. I have almost all the expansions and all of the sims 3 ones! I'm very lucky! I'm devoted to sims and spend most of my time drawing or playing sims. I consider myself somewhat experienced, even having made my own legacy challenge once, now lost to the tides of my old deviantart account, whoops. completely blanked the account name, haha. i've come to this site to discuss challenges, problems and have a little interaction with people like me!
    The Sims games I have owned are:
    The Sims 4 (PC)
    The Sims 3 (PC)
    SimCity BuildIt (PC and tablet)
    Sims Freeplay (Phone
    The Sims Mobile (Phone)
    MySims (Wii)
    MySims Kingdom (Wii)
    I hope to make some good friends in the future!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    edited August 2018
    alphysss wrote: »
    Hi there! My name is alphysss and I've loved the sims since I got sims 4. I have almost all the expansions and all of the sims 3 ones! I'm very lucky! I'm devoted to sims and spend most of my time drawing or playing sims. I consider myself somewhat experienced, even having made my own legacy challenge once, now lost to the tides of my old deviantart account, whoops. completely blanked the account name, haha. i've come to this site to discuss challenges, problems and have a little interaction with people like me!
    The Sims games I have owned are:
    The Sims 4 (PC)
    The Sims 3 (PC)
    SimCity BuildIt (PC and tablet)
    Sims Freeplay (Phone
    The Sims Mobile (Phone)
    MySims (Wii)
    MySims Kingdom (Wii)
    I hope to make some good friends in the future!

Hello @alphysss :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you own all the Sims 3 packs,and nearly all the Sims 4 expansions! The packs add many enjoyable features, activities, venues, worlds and items to the game! It is great that you have been playing a variety of different simming games. Each of the versions of The Sims are special and fun to play!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads.
    Happy simming! :)
  • HelitorianHelitorian Posts: 19 Member
    Hey, everyone! I'm Helitorian and I'm a long time lurker. I have Sims 3 along with most of the expansions but can't currently play cause Sims does not agree with my Macbook Air so I'm on the hunt for a new computer. I'm super excited to start a legacy and have a whole list of names picked out to give the children. I like to spend my free time browsing mods, CC, floor plans, and names to give my sims.
    Helitorian wrote: »
    Hey, everyone! I'm Helitorian and I'm a long time lurker. I have Sims 3 along with most of the expansions but can't currently play cause Sims does not agree with my Macbook Air so I'm on the hunt for a new computer. I'm super excited to start a legacy and have a whole list of names picked out to give the children. I like to spend my free time browsing mods, CC, floor plans, and names to give my sims.

Hello @Helitorian :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    I am sorry to hear that you are unable to play the Sims at the moment :( I hope that you will be able to find a new computer soon.
    It is special that you are planning to start a legacy <3 It is very nice seeing the new generations of sims in families, and watching their lives develop in our games.
    There are many great mods and cc items to use in our games! The cc /mods simming community is very talented!
  • HelitorianHelitorian Posts: 19 Member
    Thank you for the welcome, @rosemow!
    I know a few of the people in this community are great at helping others find computers so I'm trying hard to get enough points to make my thread. I'm going through Sim withdrawal! It's been months since I've played and I've been itching to get back to it.
    There are some very talented people for sure! During my first attempt at a legacy, I had to install a mod that allowed me to have more people and animals in my household. My founders ended up having 13 children. Potty training was a nightmare lol
    Happy simming to you as well :smiley:
    Helitorian wrote: »
    Thank you for the welcome, @rosemow!
    I know a few of the people in this community are great at helping others find computers so I'm trying hard to get enough points to make my thread. I'm going through Sim withdrawal! It's been months since I've played and I've been itching to get back to it.
    There are some very talented people for sure! During my first attempt at a legacy, I had to install a mod that allowed me to have more people and animals in my household. My founders ended up having 13 children. Potty training was a nightmare lol
    Happy simming to you as well :smiley:

You’re welcome ! @Helitorian :)
  • cocoarsoncocoarson Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi! My name's Corinne and I'm from Montreal. I've been playing since the Sims 2. I'm lucky enough to have a dad that also loves the Sims, so I have all expansion packs (2, 3 and 4)(Maybe 1 but not sure...). Recently got a dog. His name is Henri and he's now 10 months old. I love music, both playing it and listening to it. I'm very excited to have joined this forum, you're all so creative and wonderul.
    cocoarson wrote: »
    Hi! My name's Corinne and I'm from Montreal. I've been playing since the Sims 2. I'm lucky enough to have a dad that also loves the Sims, so I have all expansion packs (2, 3 and 4)(Maybe 1 but not sure...). Recently got a dog. His name is Henri and he's now 10 months old. I love music, both playing it and listening to it. I'm very excited to have joined this forum, you're all so creative and wonderul.

Hello @cocoarson :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 2. It is special that your Dad is a simmer and enjoys playing the Sims also <3 You would enjoy chatting about the sims in your games. It is great that you own all the expansion packs for Sims 2,3, and 4! The packs add many great and enjoyable features, activities, worlds, venues and build/buy mode and cas items to the game!
    It is great that you recently got Henri :) He would be a very special animal member of your family household.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about your simming experiences :)
  • SinnerSimmingSinnerSimming Posts: 2 New Member
    :) Hello everyone! I joined here because I love playing sims, I love reading people's opinions about it and I love looking at the screenshots people have shared from their games. I don't really like talking to strangers so making friends here would be a bit hard haha
    :) Hello everyone! I joined here because I love playing sims, I love reading people's opinions about it and I love looking at the screenshots people have shared from their games. I don't really like talking to strangers so making friends here would be a bit hard haha

Hello @SinnerSimming :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you are enjoying reading the forum threads, and looking at the screenshots that fellow simmers are posting from their games. It is enjoyable seeing pictures of the sims households that other simmers play in their games :)
  • jeelybeelyjeelybeely Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi, everyone! You guys can call me JeeBee, JB, or Aurelie! I've been playing the Sims for the greater part of my life. Just this year, I've gotten back into The Sims 3 and The Sims 4. I've fallen in love with the Sims communities across the internet, so I figured I should join the forums! I'm super excited to get involved when I have the time. I have a busy school year ahead of me, but I'll be glad to leave some time for gaming.
    jeelybeely wrote: »
    Hi, everyone! You guys can call me JeeBee, JB, or Aurelie! I've been playing the Sims for the greater part of my life. Just this year, I've gotten back into The Sims 3 and The Sims 4. I've fallen in love with the Sims communities across the internet, so I figured I should join the forums! I'm super excited to get involved when I have the time. I have a busy school year ahead of me, but I'll be glad to leave some time for gaming.

Hello @jeelybeely :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are back simming again :) Playing the Sims is very enjoyable !
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and posting about the sims from your games. I hope that your school studies this year goes very well. Simming will be a nice restful break for you if you have time when not busy studying.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • jeelybeelyjeelybeely Posts: 4 New Member
    Thanks so much for the warm welcome, @rosemow! I'm already enjoying it! Happy simming to you, too. :D
  • MLDesignMLDesign Posts: 53 Member
    Hey guys! My name is Mindie and I have been playing the Sims for a little over a month now. I really like building the houses and decorating the rooms.
    signature.jpg?psid=1&width=450&height=102

YouTube Channel: MLDesignTV
    MLDesign wrote: »
    Hey guys! My name is Mindie and I have been playing the Sims for a little over a month now. I really like building the houses and decorating the rooms.

Hello @MLDesign :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming for a month. You would be enjoying discovering new features about playing the game each time you are playimg The Sims.
    Building homes and decorating the rooms is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is a special way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is enjoyable bringing our build design , decor and furnishing ideas into sims game form
  • AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    Hello, everyone. ;)

Long time lurker and just getting around to using this account since 2012, hence the weird username, haha! I was big fan during the time Sims 2 and 3 had their run, 1 gave me quite the headache but I enjoyed it nonetheless, so here I am now on to Sims 4 and still loving every save file and challenge I've had the pleasure of playing. That said, while I don't consider myself a expert on building, I love killing time in CAS and interior decorating. However, my favorite bits are the lore and hidden Easter eggs throughout the game. I really appreciate all the dedication and hard work the team has put into a series that has helped me more often than not to unwind from a stressful day. Anyway, boring story over. Just wanted to say 'hi' and that I hope my stay will last a bit longer this time.

~Lo.
    Hello, everyone. ;)

Long time lurker and just getting around to using this account since 2012, hence the weird username, haha! I was big fan during the time Sims 2 and 3 had their run, 1 gave me quite the headache but I enjoyed it nonetheless, so here I am now on to Sims 4 and still loving every save file and challenge I've had the pleasure of playing. That said, while I don't consider myself a expert on building, I love killing time in CAS and interior decorating. However, my favorite bits are the lore and hidden Easter eggs throughout the game. I really appreciate all the dedication and hard work the team has put into a series that has helped me more often than not to unwind from a stressful day. Anyway, boring story over. Just wanted to say 'hi' and that I hope my stay will last a bit longer this time.

~Lo.

Hello @Rebelution76 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have played each version of The Sims. They are all very enjoyable to play and have very special features. Simming is fun! It is great that you enjoy spending time in CAS and doing interior decorating. It is enjoyable working out the colour schemes of room, amd the style of furnishings to use.
    Simming is a great way of taking a resftu/ break from real life and all that our day and life is holding.
  • ShadiantShadiant Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello everyone! My name is Shad but you can call me A. I have been playing the Sims since Sims 3. I currently own Sims 3 Pets and Sims 4 with Vampires. I am planning on getting more things to add to my game once I get the money. I am still pretty nooby with the Sims, but I'll one day be good with it. I am planning on making a small story on a game, so I'm looking forward to that. I hope to meet many nice people here :). I bet I will since this community seems friendly enough.
    Shadiant wrote: »
    Hello everyone! My name is Shad but you can call me A. I have been playing the Sims since Sims 3. I currently own Sims 3 Pets and Sims 4 with Vampires. I am planning on getting more things to add to my game once I get the money. I am still pretty nooby with the Sims, but I'll one day be good with it. I am planning on making a small story on a game, so I'm looking forward to that. I hope to meet many nice people here :). I bet I will since this community seems friendly enough.

Hello @Shadiant :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and you now own and play Sims 4 also. I hope that you will also enjoy future packs that you buy for the game when you have the money to buy them. Often Origin has sales of the packs, so it would be good to purchase the packs then, when they are at a reduced price.
    I hope that your sims story that you are planning to do goes very well :)
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and posting about the lives of your sims from your game.
  • 011EggoStacc011EggoStacc Posts: 17 Member
    Hello! I'm Eggo (not my real name lol) and I am trying to become a full member so hello. I recently got the Sims 4 and am really enjoying it, so I purchased the Vampire and the Get to Work packs. Bye now! :)
    Hello! I'm Eggo (not my real name lol) and I am trying to become a full member so hello. I recently got the Sims 4 and am really enjoying it, so I purchased the Vampire and the Get to Work packs. Bye now! :)

Hello @011EggoStacc :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have recently started Sims 4 simming, and have now also bought the Vampire and Get To Work packs. You will enjoy having your sims work in the Doctor, Scientist or Police careers, and accompany them to their career lot.
    Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site with many guides to playing the game. You may like to visit that site.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com
    Happy simming ! :)
  • 011EggoStacc011EggoStacc Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, sorry but I'm wondering how to get forum points...? Thank you!
    Hi, sorry but I'm wondering how to get forum points...? Thank you!

Hello @011EggoStacc :)
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    This post explains about the badges that you can earn points through also.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16043647/#Comment_16043647
    You have the required number of posts to become a full member, but just need some more points.

• legasimmerlegasimmer Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi! I'm legasimmer. I started playing The Sims ten years ago, and I thought maybe it was about time I joined the forums! I'm a very legacy-oriented player (… hence the name), and I like to have my heirs follow loose storylines. That being said, I really enjoy building, mainly for my heirs as they move out, but also for challenges. Long story short, I really just love the game a lot :smiley:

I'm mostly a TS4 player now, but I do like to go back to TS3 from time to time. I really just love sims a lot.

Hope everybody around has a great day! I'm excited about this new platform to share the love :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top