Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

I may have to steal that name for one of my couple's 4th kid. @simscognito knows which couple!

Oh my. I have an Angel in my simLit too. :D

tenor.gif?itemid=9421746

Appears it's like Alex. Everywhere. (Although I changed mine from Alex to Xand so less confusion. Though Mel stills likes to yell Alexander at him...even though he changed his first name...)
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

I may have to steal that name for one of my couple's 4th kid. @simscognito knows which couple!

tenor.gif?itemid=9421746

Appears it's like Alex. Everywhere. (Although I changed mine from Alex to Xand so less confusion. Though Mel stills likes to yell Alexander at him...even though he changed his first name...)

And both of those names are in my simLit. :joy:
    edited August 2018

tenor.gif?itemid=9421746

And both of those names are in my simLit. :joy:

I think I get to be the one with Melete. There's probably another story where Melete appears but I haven't read one.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

tenor.gif?itemid=9421746

Not everywhere. :grimace: Yet. However, there could be an Alex in Generation 4 since we’ll have a “Cog”. :grin:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    Acarb90 wrote: »
    Here's the story I'm working on :D

08-17-18gdsafg_2-355-38AM_zpsbdwq2cji.png

Also I just discovered that Windows10 photo editor makes screenshots look 100000% better!

Ooh I love this! I always love how fashionable your sims are.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Well folks, I put in an application for a promotion at work. Same department but more responsibilities. Wish it was for the social media department. Had my interview. Now I wait. Two others applied for it as well. Hope HR and the boss liked me better. :grimace:

Hope it goes well! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member

Also I just discovered that Windows10 photo editor makes screenshots look 100000% better!

Ooh I love this! I always love how fashionable your sims are.

Thank you!!

I try :lol: i wish i had style like them irl lol
    THIRTYT(2).png

@Acarb90 wow! That poster looks great. XD

It took me forever to position the words the right way lol
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I remember e.t..... I didn't like it >.<

well i was a kid and saw aliens the same year i think so of the 2 et was better aliens is the only thing that scares me more than reds story.

I'm not sure I know aliens xd

tenor.gif?itemid=9421746

Yup I have a couple Alex xD that random name button likes it and Aimee
  • ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member

Wow! That's an amazing poster there. I wish I knew how to work photo magic like that and pose sims like that.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
    ISBI finally has another part! Only took me forever didn't it. xD I'm also working on an updated townies family tree. :D Which will be coming out sometime soon hopefully. It takes some time cause of how complicated they decided to get.. Delgatos!!! *angry fist* xD
    Another one...where Melete and Xand discuss their baby...
    Chapter 24
    tumblr_inline_pdptu1m5kJ1v2lczu_540.png
    Aww yibs! I just want to thank you guys for being so supportive. Thanks for subscribing and I'll keep Alvarez on the WordPress at chrinnieplaysthesims.com for you all to follow. I'm reading several of your stories, so forgive me if I'm not "in the loop" right now to really comment on your posts. I promise you all I will get caught up!
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    Aww yibs! I just want to thank you guys for being so supportive. Thanks for subscribing and I'll keep Alvarez on the WordPress at chrinnieplaysthesims.com for you all to follow. I'm reading several of your stories, so forgive me if I'm not "in the loop" right now to really comment on your posts. I promise you all I will get caught up!

Your story is great so far! :)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!

Ah, squirrel, I'm caught up on yours! I'm already pulling for Onyx and Amelia to Romeo and Juliet their way into SimLit stardom... without the suicide, of course. That would be sad.
    mW8spBr.png

Ah, squirrel, I'm caught up on yours! I'm already pulling for Onyx and Amelia to Romeo and Juliet their way into SimLit stardom... without the suicide, of course. That would be sad.

Thank you! My next chapter is in the works so stay tuned! I don't know if my writing is good enough for Simlit stardom, but I'll let you in on a secret: I'm pulling for them, too. ;)
    37oYgl3.png
    edited August 2018
    Okay, to clear up a question someone asked me, Sergio does have two last names (surnames). I follow Spanish naming conventions, so he gets two surnames: one from his father and one from his mother. Traditionally, the father's surname is the only one that is handed down from both parents . Since Sergio's father is Hector Alvárez Acevedo and his mother is Maria Moreno Jiménez, Sergio's full name is Sergio Alvárez Moreno. The first surname is his father's (apellido paterno) and the second is his mother's (apellido materno). When being addressed, it is proper to call him "Mr. Alvárez/señor Alvárez" or"Mr. Alvárez Moreno/señor Alvárez Moreno" and never "Mr. Moreo/señor Moreno." He would sign his name in its full form "Sergio Alvárez Moreno" since that is his legal name. (Spain changed this so that you can go mother's surname first and father's surname last providing all siblings follow that same formula. Yay for equality!)

So, now that I've bored you all, don't let that confuse you and just go with "Alvarez" which is the Americanized (read: Non-accented) version that I use because I keep forgetting to hit the alt command for it.

Finally, it is pronounced Al-var-ez with the middle syllable rhyming with car and not "Al-vuh-rez" but I guess that's a bit too much info. LOL
    mW8spBr.png
    edited August 2018

Wow! That's an amazing poster there. I wish I knew how to work photo magic like that and pose sims like that.

Thanks!

I just use the teleporter mod and test out poses. Pics like this usually take a few hours lol
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

Thanks!

I just use the teleporter mod and test out poses. Pics like this usually take a few hours lol

Now that's dedication to the craft and I can tell you that your hard work pays off with an amazing dividend. I wish I had your patience.
    mW8spBr.png

@LyricSimsz15 definitely following this blog! I love the whole premise!
    mW8spBr.png
    edited August 2018
    I know I've already published two chapters of PTLT but I want you to meet Xelete's nooboo (or nooboos ;) ) so working on another.
    My next chapter will probably be out this evening or tomorrow! Really excited to post this one. However, it may be a bit of a tearjerker... o:)
    37oYgl3.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

@LyricSimsz15 definitely following this blog! I love the whole premise!

Awesome! I hope you like the story :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top