Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

β™₯ Supernatural Island... β€‹πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ πŸ§šπŸ§ β€‹πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈβ€‹ πŸΊπŸ§›πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ=]

Comments

• SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Hidehi

Oh my goodness this is so wonderful and everything I was trying to create myself but with my dismal skills could not lol you have made my day (again) as I have been wanting a park like this to fill that specific area there in the middle of the fairy area so all my other quirky residents could meet and spend time together but could not get the look quite right so abandoned my project lol As always your work is stunning and detailed and I appreciate everything you have done to make this world look even more awesome than it already is.. The lovely @romagi1 is also creating a wonderful base camp for the pirate area so as soon as that is done I will upload the link so other players can download that and add it to their own worlds as well..

I love your name for your park as well very well chosen :)

Thank you so much for all your wonderful lots for this world :)
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Hi @SPARKY1922 ,

Thank you very much for your lovely comment ... I am so glad you like the park and I hope you were able to install it without problems :)

There is just one thing that makes sending your sims to Eldanyanda a little awkward ... the 'Arboretum' seems to override the 'Small Park' lot designation ... but I hope that doesn't effect you and your sims having a great time on this lot.

I am very much looking forward to seeing what awesome build @romagi1 has created for the pirate area :)

Happy Simming! x
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited August 2018
    Hidehi wrote: Β»

Hi :) ,
    I have built and uploaded one more lot for Supernatural Island @Rflong7 and SPARKY1922 ... I wanted to finish the park at 'Fairy Park' in the Fairy District just to make this area a little more complete ... even though you have found some lovely creations to fill up the space SPARKY1922.
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9239879

I've named the park Eldanyanda ... meaning Fairy Tale in one of Tolkien's early Elvish languages.
    Rflong7, it uses your original building (more or less ;) ) and includes plenty of activities and skill building opportunities.

u0jbFWe.jpg?1

54T5HxD.jpg?1

Wc2upzh.jpg?1

M4g9t9C.jpg?1

Have fun and Happy Simming! <3 x

Hi :mrgreen:

Oh~I love it! I believe you made it better than I any idea I had. I love all the tree colors plus the Winter white looks lovely. :heart:
    Thanks so much for building and sharing your wonderful work. :cookie:
    Another play around this morning it appears I have solved the graphic issue somehow and the world is ready to go again.. :)

I created a genie couple for the fairy area..

Drj0th6.jpg

A wild horse decided to fall asleep outside my sims home which i thought was cute <3

J7JhB0e.jpg

and i added a farmers market consignment store to the farm area which I think looks a perfect location..

Xny2IwO.jpg

If anyone would like to use the same consignment store it is by creator enkeli63 on the following link:

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6716186

Hi :mrgreen:

Love the Pictures! I appreciate you sharing all your pictures here. It's so inspiring and you make it so interesting. :heart:
  • seasseas Posts: 37 Member
    This is awesome...
    @Rflong7

well things keep changing as I go along and soon I will have a wonderful pirate base camp thanks to the lovely romagi1 and that will complete my pirate area.. :) All the other area are just about finished and I am learning how to play 2 style so I can play all the different life states making sure the ones I left behind basically cannot do anything while I am away playing another families which is something I have wanted to do for such a long time and without your wonderful world I would not have so many choices in one world to be able to do that so I am truly grateful to you for that and will of course keep posting pics :)

@seas it is an awesome world with different map areas for various life states which makes playing whatever you want on one map so easy to achieve I hope you download the world and play and come back with some pics of your own :)
  • seasseas Posts: 37 Member
    @SPARKY1922 I will have to do that!
    @Rflong7 & @Hidehi

@romagi1 has made a most wonderful lot for the pirate area that can either be used as a basecamp (which I intend to do with Nrass Traveller mod) or it would make the most perfect home for pirate family play :)

rqDdXXQ.jpg

I sent my genie sim to play..

ow23V4V.jpg

5zdjHV5.jpg

9SrilPb.jpg

There are more details and pictures on the following link..These few pictures do not do the lot enough justice at all :)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/comment/16669737#Comment_16669737
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Wow!!! @romagi1 's 'Swashbuckler's Inn' is absolutely AWESOME!!! <3

I have downloaded, fav'd and rec'd already ... but haven't had a chance to add it to Supernatural Island yet.

Thank you so much for sharing the picture link @SPARKY1922 :D and well done for getting one of the members of the D.N.A Request Team involved in designing such a fabulous lot for this wonderful world ... I must admit they always create the most amazing builds!!! :o x

PS: added the Exchange link for this stunning lot: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9241806

edited August 2018
    Thanks for sharing it here, too. It's Wonderful! Fits quite nicely and looks like fun. @SPARKY1922

*I did Rec'd/Fav'd/DL'd, too. :mrgreen:
    @Hidehi

It is a wonderful lot that I think really suits the area and my visiting sims appear to enjoy being there while I was testing prior to it becoming a basecamp. Thanks for adding the link to the lot itself I had forgotten that :) I have been lucky enough to have had several DNA lot made requests this last year so feel very lucky about that but your own wonderfully creative lot contributions to this world are fabulous so I feel extremely lucky about that as well :)<3

@Rflong7

You are welcome I am glad you like it I am so pleased to have something so lovely fill up that little area of the map in that way :)

• Wizardofweather1Wizardofweather1 Posts: 96 Member
    Hello, I Love This World However I Didn't See A General Store Or School In The Town. I Am Confused By This And I'm Wondering If I Did Something Wrong.
    -Wiz
    Hello, I Love This World However I Didn't See A General Store Or School In The Town. I Am Confused By This And I'm Wondering If I Did Something Wrong.

Hi :)

You didn't do anything wrong. There really isn't much of anything in all the towns. Mostly spread out and incomplete. There is a grocery store in the Dark City the school in the Fairy lands. It's not a great place for a school unless your Sims live them.
    The reason it's not all laid out is because I lost my building mojo. @Hidehi has been sharing a lot of Fantasic builds for the world. They're linked on the first post and through out the topic.

Sorry it's confusing. :(
    @Wizardofweather1

I am still finishing this world to my liking but I think the grocery store is situated in the Vampire area ( the one which has a walled area around it close to the farming area) From memory I think the school of hard knocks is also in the same area but will check next time I go into game and report back as my starter genie couple has not got a child old enough to start school as yet. As @Rflong7 states @Hidehi has made some wonderful lots for this world and I have linked a few more I have found that i am using in the world as well so that should be a good starter for you if you look at the beginning of this thread.. come back and post some pics of this world if you are playing in it we love looking at them :)
    Thank You, When I Went Into My Sims's Children's School Panel It Said No Schools In World Or Something Like That. May I Ask How Can I Contribute Sims.
    -Wiz
    edited August 2018
    Hi @WizardofOzfan1

I cannot understand how you are receiving messages stating no schools in the world so have tested the following 3 schools that the world has and they have all been fine so I would have another go and possibly reinstall the world? When you say you would like to contribute Sims do you mean you would like to make some for the world or would like to find some?

Not every player may want to use these style of sims in the way i do however as an example I use MH style sims (with vamps and steampunk style sims) for the vamp area, wolves/humans occasional warlock for the farming areas, witch/wolves/ some humans in the witch/wolf area where the elixir consignment store is. Pirate sims for the pirate areas and I fill up my fairy area with fairies and genies..for the tropical areas i have mermaids and beach surfer human sims and I just love being able to play all these varied sims in one world this way :)

There are 3 schools in the world as follows:

The school of hard knocks is in what I refer to as the walled area of the vampire area of the map to the right see 2 buildings the smallest is the school of hard knocks as indicated by the blue pencil scrawl-)

xSh4Hod.jpg

Also there are the following community and rabbithole lots in this area

Noble Noshery Bistro, divisadero budget books, Shama day spa, fresh on fresh grocery store/diner, police/military, there is also a big show venue in the port area..

The next school is in what i call the resort and beach area (because it has a resort lot-) and is situated to the right of the Pirate area with the ship diner and called The island Academy as follows: I Also circled that stunning Library lot on the top of the rocky mountain area because this is a beautiful unique looking lot perfect in that location if you have not yet taken a look..

Q37Is4s.jpg

Also in this same area are the following community lots and rabbitholes Ricku's Luae Diner, Captain jack's Theatre (music) and a joint science and hospital lot.

The next school is situated in the fairy area to the right of the pirate area called Drake school for life and learning circled in blue

m6Ex75m.jpg

the other lot circled in red is the like minded business building rabbithole and the fairy area also has a cute looking genie style (to me) basecamp-) bottom right last lot leading out towards the pirate area path.

I have also completed some testing of kids going to school and this 1st test was with a family placed just on the outskirts of the farming area adjacent to the vampire area where all areas have roads.. this pic shows the bus picking the children up and it takes them straight to the school of hard knocks also circled..

7poMdQt.jpg

In this Farming area there are the following community lots the colosseum is the athletic rabbithole, equestrian centre and horse training grounds and of course several residential lots.

The witch/wolf area adjacent to the farming area has rustlers den criminal career rabbithole, Ravens roost supernatural hangout and Rflong7's own world elixir store which is an awesome looking lot.. :)

YkBb2z9.jpg

I then placed a family with 2 children 1 male 1 female in the pirate area to see which school the kids would go to..The lot is circled on the pic

Before detailing the school activities the lots in the pirate area are as follows: Tattoo and rags shop, washing well laundry store, (I have turned this into a nerd shop instead-) East Tower dive bar, west tower art gallery, east hotel resort, the silver lion live show venue and several residential lots. There is the ship diner situated at the port end. There is also one 40x45 empty cemetery lot which i have recently changed into a medieval castle 40x40 city hall lot (detailed more below) and of course the wonderful creator lots have been added from builders @Hidehi & @romagi1 whose lots fit perfectly and look stunning in this area of the map as outlined in previous posts.

To any player who owns the EA store Grimm door cemetary this fits into a lot in the vamp area perfectly.

The square pirate area has roads so 2 school buses arrived at the home lot and the the male child got one one and was dropped off to the bottom left of the pirate area at the entrance of the roadless path leading to the fairy area and ran along the full (again roadless) fairy area to attend the drake school for life and learning.

7US3we5.jpg

The female child got on the second school bus that turned up was dropped off in the pirate area bottom right where the roadless path leads into what I call the resort beach area to attend The island academy school..That whole area is also roadless.

KIurdAe.jpg

so next I placed another residential lot in the roadless fairy area shown in second picture above and added a family with 2 male children 2 female children, 2 female teens and 2 male teens to see which school they would go to..

the teens male and female ran to the drake school of life and learning situated in the same fairy area as their home lot and the male child ran up the path in the opposite direction to run across the pirate area into the resort beach area to attend the island academy-) The female child ran right the way up to the top of the pirate area and continued to run run along the roadless area heading toward the farming and vamp area until she reached the road then used her push bike to bike it to/attend the hard school of knocks in the vamp area-)

I placed a similar family into a lot situated in the resort beach roadless area which is situated a stone's throw away from the island academy school and the female/male teen and child ran off out of this area to attend the school of hard knocks in the vamp area, the male child ran through the pirate area and into the fairy area to attend the drake school of life and learning lol Now I am not sure why the kids all ignored the school on their own doorsteps (as after all this is sims we are talking about here-) or if it for another reason at the moment unknown to me. I don't really mind however where kids go to school but other players might however from my testing I can confirm all kids whether living/situated on roads or roadless lots all go to school automatically as they should. If there is a road the school bus will turn up as normal even if they drop them off gain a few metres down the road-)

As far as I can see all rabbitholes apart from City hall are present and a regular consignment store however the supernatural elixir store in the farming area of the map is plenty big enough if you want to add a consignment register as there are extra floors to the building that can easily be used..

The city hall I eventually used was a church lot placed in the vampire area and used a rug but some players may not wish to do that so the city hall most in keeping with this world theme and small enough to place on a 30x20 lot is the Dragon valley one from community objects in build mode and I think the perfect spot for it so a larger lot is not being wasted is corner place where there is enough room to add fences and trees/shrubs to spruce it up if wanted.

Eyttpsr.jpg

Edit I just realized I recently stopped using the church in the vampire area as a city hall with the rug and opted to place a 40x40 city hall castle medieval lot in the pirate area on the 40x45 cemetery lot before I changed it. The castle is not the right color for me and so i spent time recolouring to fit in with that map area but I prefered to do that and have something that looks good and matches. I don't have an in game pic of that right now as the lot is on my other disc game seperate hard drive but the lot is placed on the following spot in game ..

imAthd4.jpg

This is a pic of the castle city hall prior to my recolor by The Merrye Makers on MTS who also has some other wonderful medieval and supernatural builds on the following link

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=454332

VvZcDR6.jpg

The ITF rabbitholes (which i am not personally bothered about because of the theme of this world) are hidden really well behind a large rock in the sea in between the pirate and fairy areas of the map. The area has a stellar observatory, a film studio, a bot arena, and hospital and science labs.

PxSKvj0.jpg

Finally the mermaid tropics area is where I place my mermaids and beach bum surfer IP types of human sims as the area is like a little slice of IP and @Hidehi has made some wonderful lots for this area as well.. the whole map has various diving spots and ports to place houseboats (however as i am not certain if sims trying to houseboat everywhere might cause some issues so personally I have removed all the steering wheels if that's what they are called so they are just residential houseboats in my own game)

idsCMeD.jpg

If anyone feels like I can help them to get playing in this wonderful world just let me know and I will do my best to help however where lots are concerned if you take a look through this thread you will see many links in fact i think i have only got one more lot to fill and I have finished completely (not this test world) and can move onto adding all my quirky sims :D
    Post edited by SPARKY1922 on
    Do I Maybe Have An Outdated Version?? I Downloaded The One From September.
    -Wiz
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    Do I Maybe Have An Outdated Version?? I Downloaded The One From September.

Do you have the store worlds that those rabbitholes are from? Dragon Valley, Midnight Hollow, Sunlit Tides?
    Hi @Wizardofweather1

I am not sure if you are playing in an outdated version i have been playing in the same world for some months now and have not experienced any hiccups at all but as you said you you were getting some sort of notifications about the schools not working I went off tested the schools myself and as stated earlier apart from the wacky way in which kids went off to different schools they all went to school as they should so the schools were clearly working fine so if yours are not then then is something wrong somewhere but as yet I am not certain what that could be..

I have Nrass mods all added to my game because I cannot do the things I want without them but I have no other mods or CC as yet so could it be a Mod or CC causing any issues for you?

Also as @RedShoe7 points out if you do not have some worlds then certain rabbithole buildings that may have been used will not show up in your game and you will have to add them yourself..

If you need to add medieval style rabbitholes due to not having all the XP packs and store worlds/content then the link I provided for the 40x40 city hall castle lot will lead you to the creator that has made loads of them in this world theme but you will need to read the info to ensure you have the packs required for those builds to show up in game as well..

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=454332

Other than that you would still be able to add the rabbithole lots from the build buy community lots yourself even if you don't have enough packs to have a large selection of them..

If none of the above apply and things are still going wrong I would defo download a new world and make a list of all the rabbit hole lots that show up and check them against the full lists I have posted above in an earlier post..

I hope you manage to get it sorted as it really is an awesome world to play in :)
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    @Sparky1922: I've been looking to fill some of the odd sized lots in the game, and I'm wondering what you've put in those places. In particular 2 Bucks Row (32x40), and 22 Dorset Street (35x23), both of which are in the vampire area. If Hidehi made lots for either of them, I guess I haven't figured it out yet.

Do you have anything in those spots? I tried searching for "vampire" on the Exchange, but apparently that word is censored in searches. (Even though by googling, I found at least one Sim and one build on the Exchange with the word "vampire" in the name.) Therefore finding something to fill those particular spots has become somewhat frustrating. I know you have an excellent eye, so if you have something there I'm sure it's something I would like as well. :)
    Sparky1922: I've been looking to fill some of the odd sized lots in the game, and I'm wondering what you've put in those places. In particular 2 Bucks Row (32x40), and 22 Dorset Street (35x23), both of which are in the vampire area. If Hidehi made lots for either of them, I guess I haven't figured it out yet.

Do you have anything in those spots? I tried searching for "vampire" on the Exchange, but apparently that word is censored in searches. (Even though by googling, I found at least one Sim and one build on the Exchange with the word "vampire" in the name.) Therefore finding something to fill those particular spots has become somewhat frustrating. I know you have an excellent eye, so if you have something there I'm sure it's something I would like as well. :)

That sometimes happens- those sizes- because I was going to build them. Thing is- look for a 40x30 and a 30x 20 to fit them. You can go smaller. :)
    Rflong7 wrote: Β»

That sometimes happens- those sizes- because I was going to build them. Thing is- look for a 40x30 and a 30x 20 to fit them. You can go smaller. :)
    Yeah, I was going to go with 20x30 and 30x40, that's why I was trying to search on "vampire" on the Exchange, hoping I'd find builds in a similar style. Unfortunately, it appears that EA thinks the word "vampire" is offensive or something, despite many builds using that word in either the name of the description, so they don't allow us to search using it. Very frustrating.

Sparky has managed to find some wonderful builds that fit into your world - and particularly this area, as I recall - so I was wondering what she had found for those two lots. It would have to be something slightly smaller, and then just move it forward or back on the lot, whatever looks best.

Oh! Another question for @Sparky1922: You mentioned that you found something that worked really well in the lot right next to where Grim's is placed. I haven't found anything that I'm really happy with; I am hesitant to use the one that Hidehi created, although I may check it out, because I really dislike the Showtime venues. (I've already deleted those stages from the builds that came with the world.) What was it that you placed there? It looked good in your pictures, so I thought I would try it.
    @MiaSkywalker

Apologies I have only just seen your post and my almost completed world is on my other hard drive and I am just on my way out the door so soon as I get back I will hop over to that hard drive and check out what I am using in those lots and find others that I may have tried and include them in case you have other preferences..

with regards your question about what is next to where I have placed Grimm's EA graveyard I am assuming you are referring to the 64x64 lot? If so I have placed a build that Soocoolsim made me for a vampire/fairy household as below.. however that was made specifically for my needs which may not be yours.

kRs1Pog.jpg

https://gb.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9141571

Prior to having the above lot I placed RUTHLESS_KK'S 60x60 lot Wyndley Manor as it was the only one I could find at the time that i thought fitted in nicely with that area.

Jfm57mN.jpg

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8253674

I love all @Hidehi's lots for this world but as that was the only 64x64 lot in that vamp area I wanted it for my family so choose not to use it as a community lot..

I have to dash when I get back I will go through things more thoroughly :)
    edited August 2018
    Hi @MiaSkywalker

I have been back into my game The lots I have used on the addresses you have given me have not been changed over time I have kept them since the first time I placed them there as I think they fit perfectly in that area (for me anyway-)

1 bucks row I have placed a 40x40 lot Supernatural DIY Venue by @Hidehi which she kindly re-made me as a flat lot from her Mother Bates Gambling Parlour lot which was placed high on an elevated surrounding area specifically for MH.

2 bucks row I placed EA's Gothique Library (40x30 lot) and have added some supernatural and science objects for my supernatural and steampunk sims..

rzc2ncf.jpg

Supernatural DIY Venue

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9152976

EA store Gothique Library

https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=13570&productId=OFB-SIM3:37676

22 Dorset Street I have placed Pastor John's Church 30x20 and recolored to my liking created by Diwtay MTS on the following link

http://modthesims.info/d/515552

23 Dorset Street I wanted an old fashioned style bakery and cafe and eventually found a 25x20 Bakery B&B created by Arda which I again recolored to my liking

http://arda-ts3.blogspot.com/2014/04/bakery-b.html#more

dxdYsyV.jpg

there is a 30x30 lot at the end of the Hanbury street shops and I removed the java hut and replaced it with Nik-Nack's Consignment Shop by creator sashraf 25x20 and the space left around it I intend to add a sort of gothic children's playground..

https://gb.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6776047

BGL0dxc.jpg

Hanbury street across from the shops

64 Hanbury street Twilight Apartments by @Hidehi 30x25 lot

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9162125

next along 62 Hanbury Street Silver Bullet by @Hidehi 20x30

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9212967

next along 60 Hanbury street is Extraordinary home 20x30 from EA world MH and I will be painting the exterior to match the other buildings on the street..

you can also see a christmas skating park i chose to use at 13 millers's court in the background which is by the creator ihelen 50x40 and is still a little small for this centre town lot so I have extended the fences and I have some further CC that is going to make this park stunning especially in the winter when sims are skating on the pond and snowballing etc..

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8522367

iio3klw.jpg

wXLkrXM.jpg

The 64x64 lot in the Vampiri field mentioned above us Supernatural fusion and and adjacent left to that lot is EA's Grimm's ghastly manor venue 50x25

HHhzIpx.jpg

I have not always been able to find what I want to exact lot sizes sometimes and have used the closet I can that fits in with the theme on the map however if you are searching for something specific let me know and I will run it through all my many save creator lot saves :)

@Sparky1922: Oh! It was Supernatural Fusion that you placed there! I placed that lot up in the Crow Valley area iirc, so it was in the woods. I had kind of wanted to keep those two towers in whatever build I place there on Vampri field, but I am expecting that I probably can't.

I hadn't thought of the Gothique Library for that area. That's a great idea for one of those lots! For whatever reason I rarely think about the EA made lots, although I had placed Grim's in that one lot as per your suggestion. It is smaller than the lot size, so I moved it all the way to the right, and made a sort of long lake with deathfish spawners to the left of it. I haven't touched it up with plants or terrain paint yet, although I'll get around to it eventually.

I put the Puppet Master place that Hidehi made in the place where you have the big lake. Although I really like that big lake, I also really like that lot that she made, so it was a tough decision. But her lot, because of all the towers and castle pieces, beat it out in the end. :)

One lot of Hidehi's that I could not use was the Twilight Apartments. I placed it, but then when I went in to edit it, as soon as I tried to leave it my game locked up. This happened three times in a row, and I gave up. I've had problems with apartment lots in my games before, so I suspect that's the issue. I may take her lot, put it in a build world, remove all furnishings (including the public and hidden room markers), and then just place the shell in my game. It goes so perfectly there, but being unable to go into it is frustrating for me. I suspect I won't have a problem once I remove the room markers.

Thank you for all of your information! You're giving me some good ideas. I may find some big, gothic looking castle to put in Vampri field. I *might* move Supernatural Fusion there, but it looks really good where it is, and I'm more likely to use it for my own Sims if it stays where it is. I finally figured out that searching the Exchange on the word "gothic" works, even though "vampire" does not. (This despite the fact that when searching on the word "gothic", I encountered several builds with the word "vampire" in the title. So why did EA make it so we can't search on the word "vampire" for builds?)

@Hidehi: I really love that you write "HI" on the ground in all of your builds. It will make it so I will always be able to remember that a build was made by you, if I forget in a few years and wonder where I got it. :)

@Rflong7: Is there a City Hall anywhere on the world? I added the City Hall that comes with DV to the Java Hut lot in the vampire town, but if there's already a City Hall in the game, I'll need to remove one or the other. I didn't find one, which is why I placed it. Of course, I haven't run the game live yet; I may very well see it right away if I were to place a Sim and look for it in Live mode.
    edited August 2018
    Hi @MiaSkywalker

No there is not a normal consignment store but there is plenty of room in the supernatural elixir store in the forest area to add a register You are right that the Dragon Valley is the smallest that will actually fit on a 30x20 or 20x30 lot if you don't want it to take a bigger sized lot. If you don't want city hall in the vamp area there is a 20x30 or 30x20 in the pirate area it will also fit in however I ended up using a medieval castle city hall from an MTS creator and changed the color and placed it in what I call the pirate area on the 40x45 lot this is all detailed above in another post when I was testing schools for another player-)

I thought long and hard about placing Supernatural fusion there because it was actually made for me as a request for moonlight falls prior to this world coming out and as I have my perfect vamp and fairy couple I want to be ruling over this area I wanted them in that house lol so there it is going. :)

I never hardly use EA's venue lots either so it was nice to be able to do that with Grimm's cemetery and the Library which keeps the area theme going but inside there is a lot of skill objects for sims to have a go at as well. I love your idea for that spare bit of land on Grimm's lot and when you do that I would love it if you could post a pic so i can copy the idea :)

I love Hidehi's puppet master lot but right now I have this thing where I want to see sims skating at christmas on that park and when I get fed up of that I will change lots over-) I have recently started playing 3 disc game on another hard drive that never touches the internet and I have noticed there have been a couple of lots that will not install and one of them is Hidehi's lots which annoyed me but you can never tell with this quirky game lol

Honestly every lot I am using I have come across from another link somewhere and never via the exchange and now have many saved creator lots as I have gone along finding them with sizes and the world I think they belong in so just ask if you want me to search my folders I do not mind at all in fact I found these 64x64 midnight hollow lots you might like to be going on with.

Raven Manor- CC Free 64x64 by Tiki5872

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7699671

and Mystic Manor 64x64 by creator VshApple on MTS

http://modthesims.info/d/513792

:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top