Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Founding Families - New Season - 40 Years Later

Comments

• ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    @gemma_spencer color me impressed with your work. I usually just shrug at townies, but you've given them life, identities... man, now I feel guilty for just shrugging them off.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member

@Karon definitely start sharing your story, I love seeing what other people do with the pre-made families!

@Luclylu thank you! Going to post an update very shortly.......

@Matthia ok, I've added some photos so you get an idea, I would upload the actual speadsheet it but it has details up to like generation 5/6!

Sheet 1 - listing all sims, ages at each 10 years stage, then a mark in the family they are linked too (so if they are born Munch and then marry into Villareal, they'll have a 'Y' in both boxes)
    43999278581_c9e87641ef_b.jpg

Sheet 2 - lots and who is living there during each 10 years
    29061926867_28de6ced68_b.jpg

Sheet 3 - summary of each household, ages, life stage, aspirations and stuff
    43999272051_25805d299a_b.jpg

Sheet 4 - detailed story of each family based on sheet 3
    43999267641_8a298054c5_b.jpg

@Chrinnie thank you so much, I love making up stories for them!
    hqEK2sI.png

Post 14. Joaquin Le Chien - 10 Years Later

43934615962_fff6e8a2ee_b.jpg

Joaquin now lives with Eva, both in their early thirties and they have a son together, Philip, who is 7.

The party generation that Joaquin was part of has all ended up in a bit of a mess, Joaquin ended up sleeping with Eva after a night out resulting in Eva getting pregnant, giving birth to a boy. Joaquin was shocked when Eva turned up at the door with Philip asking to move in as he didn't even know she was pregnant. They live together and are trying their best to raise Philip.

Eva didn't know what to do when she found out she was pregnant, and to be honest she isn't really sure if Philip is Joaquin's son or not, she just picked the best guy out of a bad bunch of men she'd slept with recently. Living with Joaquin is awakard but she didn't have anywhere else to go after Paolo kicked her out of his place.

Philip may only be 7 be he isn't stupid, he knows that his parents relationship isn't 'normal' and gets embarassed telling his friends that they don't even share the same bed. Because of his parents issues, Philip has become excited about having his own family, he sees how most parents are with their kids and can't wait to have that himself. He's very social at school and loves chatting to everyone.

30114730598_d0be43b1e0_h.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

• MatthiaMatthia Posts: 107 Member
    @gemma_spencer Wow! That is some seroius effort and I love it! Few questions though, how long do you play with a family before you mark the next 10 year? Like how many sims days/weeks?
    And do you play every family for those 10 years before you move on to the next? I would like some insight in your rotation haha.
    I'm deffo gonna use some of your ideas, thanks!
    Post 15. Hugo Villareal - 10 Years Later

43934614152_154e50b56a_b.jpg

After Jacques passed away, Hugo took over the descendant for the Villareal family, he is married to Yuki, 28 and they have a daughter together, Amanda, 2. Hugo's younger siblings, Luna and Max are still living at home, Luna is now 28 and Max is still at teenager.

Hugo has two things in life that he loves, his wife and cooking. Hugo was always a good cook and now has his own restaurant from the money left to him by his father. The business is going well, even though it is just a small dinner. He's also a serious romanctic and after years of pursuing girls without any success he finally met Yuki at his restaraunt.

After being abandoned by her parents, Yuki has dreamed of having her own family to love and look after. She's a loner and spent a lot of time by herself, after her sister decieded to sell the house they both lived in, Yuki had to fend for herself. She met Hugo when she applying for a job at his diner 8 years ago. They instantly took a like to one another as they have similar interests. 10 years later they are married and have their beautiful daughter together. Yuki finally feels that she is happy for the first time since her parents left.

Amanda is just a toddler at the moment but she is very intelliegent, always playing games on her tablet, she loves spending time at her dads dinner as all the girls who work there give her lots of attention and food.

43934612152_15ee5e5304_b.jpg

Luna didn't do very well at school, she is clever, she just spent a lot of time hanging out in the library, after deciding that being 'popular' wasn't for her. She met Alexander when he started tutoring her and she loved how inncocent and nice he was to her, she never really got attention before and was a bit of an outcast from her family. They've been dating a while and Luna is hoping that they might move in together soon.

Max is only 18 but he's managed to get himself into a lot of trouble, he's constanyl being arrested for anti social behaviour and fighting, he doesn't really know what he wants in life, apart from one thing, Elsa Villareal. Elsa is his dream girl, she's smart, gorgeous and plus shes older, a trait that Max finds very attractive. But he always messes up the relationship, forgetting to call her, missing dates and sometime the odd bit of cheating......but he knows that she will always come back to him because they are soulmates.

43300732394_eb545d9c32_b.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

Matthia wrote: »
    @gemma_spencer Wow! That is some seroius effort and I love it! Few questions though, how long do you play with a family before you mark the next 10 year? Like how many sims days/weeks?
    And do you play every family for those 10 years before you move on to the next? I would like some insight in your rotation haha.
    I'm deffo gonna use some of your ideas, thanks!

Thank you! I play each family for 10 days, so effectively 1 day is a year. Not technically that accurate, but I have life span on normal, so it kinds of fits in best. So I play a family for 10 days then move onto the next lot, hope that helps!
    hqEK2sI.png

Post 16. Jade Rosa - 10 Years Later

43264354264_3e0a8a1162_b.jpg

Jade is now 36 and has twins, Marilyn and Kane, 2, they have moved to their own house in Windenburg.

Poor Jade met the unfortunate fate as so many others of her generation, she got involved with a guy she didn't know and got pregnant, similar to Ulrike (post 11) she had twins and from the moment they were born she knew she had to turn her life around and support them. Being naturally ambitious, Jade is working hard, starting an online business from home while raising the twins. She's also moved to her own place, it's small and needs work doing to it but Jade is ready to get stuck in with the demolition and decoration.

30114724098_920f3a9268_b.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

Post 17. Paolo Rocca / Marcus Flex

30116416688_0c2afdb570_b.jpg

The Partihaus started with four friends living together in a house that Paolo owned. Jade and Eva have since moved out after getting pregnant from drunken nights out. Marcus then meet a worse fate, passing away in a fire that started after someone left the oven on after a big night out. This left Paolo alone, until her met girlfriend, Dina Caliente. They are now in their early/mid thirties and are engaged, planning their wedding.

Paolo was shocked after his friend passed away from a fire, then seeing two of his other friends getting pregnant and being unhappy made him wake up and see that he needed to sort his life out. So he did. He got a job as a DJ in a local bar and during the day he works at a nearby school teaching sports to the children.

He decided to try online dating and was matched with Dina Caliente. Paolo knew about her and her drama with Don Lothario but decided to meet her, as everyone had a past that they wanted to forget. After dating a few times, Paolo asked her to move in and they got engaged last year, ready to marry in a few months.

Dina moved away from home after finding out her twin sister was pregnant with her boyfriend, Don. Feeling betrayed and hurt she left and moved to Windenburg, where she was staying in a small apartment until she decided what to do. She got a job working as a waitress, catering for fancy events in Windenburg. It was long hours and unsociable hours but being busy helped her forget about her sister, however she did hear through friends that her sister had a baby boy that she named Peter. Dina is now happy living with Paolo and at the moment has no interest in contacting her sister.

42176158840_489a397e19_b.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    @Karon definitely start sharing your story, I love seeing what other people do with the pre-made families!

@Luclylu thank you! Going to post an update very shortly.......

@Matthia ok, I've added some photos so you get an idea, I would upload the actual speadsheet it but it has details up to like generation 5/6!

Sheet 1 - listing all sims, ages at each 10 years stage, then a mark in the family they are linked too (so if they are born Munch and then marry into Villareal, they'll have a 'Y' in both boxes)
    43999278581_c9e87641ef_b.jpg

Sheet 2 - lots and who is living there during each 10 years
    29061926867_28de6ced68_b.jpg

Sheet 3 - summary of each household, ages, life stage, aspirations and stuff
    43999272051_25805d299a_b.jpg

Sheet 4 - detailed story of each family based on sheet 3
    43999267641_8a298054c5_b.jpg

@Chrinnie thank you so much, I love making up stories for them!

Thanks for the spreadsheet @gemma_spencer ! It is such an aspiration. I'm starting my new legacy and using your spreadsheet as the guideline for my own legacy spreadsheet. Awesome work you did here!
    OID:- x4m1r4
    @zamira82 no problem, good luck in your new legacy!
    hqEK2sI.png

• JKaorinJKaorin Posts: 30 Member
    Wow I love this! You have done some amazing things with the townies and I especially like the makeovers. If I may ask, where do you get the eyes and lips from? I would love try out some of these features.

One of my main sims married into the Landgraab family (a more interesting way to get money rather than using money cheats) and then killed Malcolm by locking him out of the house and making him freeze to death. I should seriously consider using the townies more. >:)
    edited August 2018
    Post 18. Raj Rasoya - 10 Years Later

29047136197_596757ee54_b.jpg

Raj, 42 lives in his old apartment, his mother passed away a few years ago, but he now lives with his wife, Summer Holiday, 34 and their daughter, Janine, 5.

Raj was unlucky in love for most of his life, until he met Summer. Summer was so confident and outgoing, they met at the restaurant they both worked at. Raj worked in the kitchen and Summer was a waitress. One night, Summer plucked up the confidence to ask Raj out for a date and he agreed. Summer brought out the best in Raj, she encouraged to start trying new recipes which his boss loved, getting him promoted to head chef. Summer and Raj married just before Greeta passed away and although Greeta was a little disappointed Raj married outside of their religion she saw how happy they were together.

Summer always found men were only attracted to her because of her looks and weren't interested in actually getting to know her, until she meet Raj. Raj was sweet and kind, something Summer really appreciated. She quickly fell in love with him and they moved in together and got married a few years later. Summer gave birth to their daughter and both Raj and her are smitten with Janine.

Janine is just about to start school and she's incredibly nervous about it. She loves being at home with her parents, they are always cooking and messing around in the kitchen together. There's always laughter in the house. She hope she makes some friends at school.

42176157850_ccf6ae6bd6_b.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

JKaorin wrote: »
    Wow I love this! You have done some amazing things with the townies and I especially like the makeovers. If I may ask, where do you get the eyes and lips from? I would love try out some of these features.

One of my main sims married into the Landgraab family (a more interesting way to get money rather than using money cheats) and then killed Malcolm by locking him out of the house and making him freeze to death. I should seriously consider using the townies more. >:)

Thank you! The eyes are whisper eyes default https://dangerouslyfreejellyfish.tumblr.com/post/164577819691/whisper-eyes-for-everybody-defaults-non-defaults

Then the lips are the pucker up ones http://nyloa.tumblr.com/post/122003510940/hello-here-i-have-some-default-lips-d-thankyou

Enjoy. Deffo recommend playing with the townies more!!
    hqEK2sI.png

Post 19. Arun Bheeda - 10 Years Later

43079380125_a72b48e064_b.jpg

Arun and Jesminder are now in their mid-thirties and live in a new flat in San Myshuno to cater for the twins, Donnie and Delilah, who are both 10.

Arun dreams of being wealthy, coming from a poor background he takes pride in being able to provide for his family. Arun works at a start up computer company, which does food delivery subscription boxes. The company has grown massively in the past ten years and Arun is now head of the IT department.

Jesminder was a stay at home mum for 6 years, until the twins started going to school. Now she has a bit more free time she does a few hours during the week at a local vegan coffee shop as a barista. It's low paid but gives Jesminder a chance to get out of the house and earn some money.

Delilah is the more confident of the twins, she has a bubbly personality and loves chatting away. She has a large group of friends at school and she recently joined the school band playing guitar.

Donnie is a bit quieter than Delilah, spending a lot of time studying and spending time alone in his room, he has a couple of friends at school and he likes it that way.

30116706678_e7d9c64fc1_b.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

Post 20. Mitchell Kalani - 10 Years Later

43266356564_38939ebcd4_b.jpg

Mitchell, 39, has moved out to San Myshuno and is living with girlfriend, Penny, 40, in her studio apartment.

Mitchell is now a popular comedy star and has his own TV show, this is how met his girlfriend, Penny, a model on a night out. The two of them hit it off straight away and they are the it couple of the celebrity world. They are currently looking at moving to a much bigger apartment now they earn a decent amount between them.

Penny's modelling career really took off, though now she is getting older she finds that work is drying up and she finds it difficult seeing Mitchell's popularity and success continue to grow.

42176153270_a6e9cbd67a_b.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

I've uploaded the sims on the gallery, so you can find them all under Sims_Premade!
    hqEK2sI.png

• MatthiaMatthia Posts: 107 Member
    Post 19. Arun Bheeda - 10 Years Later

43079380125_a72b48e064_b.jpg

Arun and Jesminder are now in their mid-thirties and live in a new flat in San Myshuno to cater for the twins, Donnie and Delilah, who are both 10.

Arun dreams of being wealthy, coming from a poor background he takes pride in being able to provide for his family. Arun works at a start up computer company, which does food delivery subscription boxes. The company has grown massively in the past ten years and Arun is now head of the IT department.

Jesminder was a stay at home mum for 6 years, until the twins started going to school. Now she has a bit more free time she does a few hours during the week at a local vegan coffee shop as a barista. It's low paid but gives Jesminder a chance to get out of the house and earn some money.

Delilah is the more confident of the twins, she has a bubbly personality and loves chatting away. She has a large group of friends at school and she recently joined the school band playing guitar.

Donnie is a bit quieter than Delilah, spending a lot of time studying and spending time alone in his room, he has a couple of friends at school and he likes it that way.

30116706678_e7d9c64fc1_b.jpg

Nice! You got Bheeda twins too, just like me! :D Was quite the challenge haha. Mine are toddlers now and I've kept them in their old apartment, doubt they will live there until the twins move out haha, it was quite the challenge to decorate it for 4 people :P To which apartment did you move them? Much bigger or just a tiny upgrade?
    @Matthia I think the apartment they are in now is 930 Medina Studios, so bigger but still quite cheap, they needed it with twins!!
    hqEK2sI.png

Post 20. Wolfgang Munch - 10 Years Later

42299478340_d2b41e4582_b.jpg

Wolfgang, 26, is now living in San Myshuno with girlfriend, Morgan, 26 and their son, Jett, 4.

Wolfgang has gotten heavily into drugs and is also a drug dealer. He got thrown out of his family home after his younger brother, Lucas, found a stash of his drugs in his bedroom. He therefore moved to San Myshuno in a tiny apartment and his girlfriend, Morgan, moved in as well. The unexpected arrival of their son, Jett, made Wolfgang consider his future. He is still drug dealing as a way to earn money but has stopped doing drugs himself.

Morgan loves her freedom away from her parents, she loves partying, drinking and taking drugs. She's a bit of a mess, she didn't even realise she was pregnant until it was too late and only a month later, Jett was born. Luckily, Jett was born healthy but Mogan didn't really care, she doesn't like children and as soon as Jett was born Morgan was back to partying and drinking.

42299476080_da7c8b68a5_b.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

Post 22. Salim Benali - 10 Years Later

43266347124_27021d5d08_b.jpg

Salim, 46, lives in San Myshuno with wife, Miko and their two children, Alexis, 5 and Toby, 2.

Salim was lazy when he was in his twenties and thirties, he had dreams of being a popular author and finally completing his first book. It wasn't until he met Miko that he started to actually put his dreams to work, she encouraged him and he published his first book 5 years ago to a huge success, the second and this book has also done well.

Miko loves helping people, so when she started dating Salim she encouraged him to write his book. Pushing him but not in a bossy way. Miko is currently unemployed, spending time raising the kids while Salim sits in his room and writes.

Alexis has only just aged up to a child and will soon be started school. At the moment she loves reading and always had her head in a book. Her younger brother, Toby, is the same, he loves bedtime when Miko comes in and they look through picture books together.

30116698398_10c91ac55f_b.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

• minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    I really love how your premades turned out, their stories inspired me to play with the premades I have in my game more :) And the work that you've put in to keep track of them is so good, I might habe to come up with a similar method to follow the premades after a few generations! The makeovers you've done are also very nicely done! Loved reading your posts and looking forward to seeing more :blush:
    I really love how your premades turned out, their stories inspired me to play with the premades I have in my game more :) And the work that you've put in to keep track of them is so good, I might habe to come up with a similar method to follow the premades after a few generations! The makeovers you've done are also very nicely done! Loved reading your posts and looking forward to seeing more :blush:

Thank you sooo much, this is so nice, I love giving them the makeovers - it's so fun. Got loads more to share, I've worked out that I'm on about 100 years later in game!!
    hqEK2sI.png

Post 23. Diego Lobo - 10 Years Later

29047122597_de0d4f8681_b.jpg

Diego is now 42 and lives in the same apartment in San Myshuno, but girlfriend, Itzel, 26 has moved in too.

Diego enjoys an open relationship with his girlfriend, Itzel, the two of them are party animals who loves experimenting. Diego enjoys the company of all genders as does Itzel. Work is going well, he recently did an interesting exhibition that got him a lot of attention.

Itzel was born a male, but started her transition to a women when she was 17. She found a group of friends that accepted her but she lost touch with her family over the decision she made. Meeting Diego have given her confidence again. She loves to dance and was an exotic dancer for a number of years, which is how she met Diego. Itzel would like to adopt a kid in the next few years, once she has had enough of partying.

29047462197_fe45d0fbf7_b.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

• ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    edited August 2018
    Of course Diego has a young girlfriend. He always struck me as that type :lol:
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    Of course Diego has a young girlfriend. He always struck me as that type :lol:

I agree. Totally fits in with his character!
    hqEK2sI.png