Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• pkinitasimspkinitasims Posts: 80 Member
    As soon as I like starting Gigi a bit more she goes and does something completely insane hahaha something just doesn't feel right! I have trust issues with this story :D:D
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    As soon as I like starting Gigi a bit more she goes and does something completely insane hahaha something just doesn't feel right! I have trust issues with this story :D:D
    That is probably so true of all of us!
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @pkinitasims @AudreyFld You guys don’t trust me?! :bawling: Rude! I am the most trustworthy Simlit author okay?! :innocent:
    snvAF3B.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @pkinitasims @AudreyFld You guys don’t trust me?! :bawling: Rude! I am the most trustworthy Simlit author okay?! :innocent:

Nope. We don't trust you on this relationship going smoothly. Not with your record. :lol:
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member

Best joke I've heard all day!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Happy Saturday! Today we get an update from Phoenix on how things are going in Brindleton Bay...

7.31: Adjust
    g1Vk7Zl.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Phoenix sounds like he is so lonely! Time to make some friends dear. If everyone is so friendly and outgoing it shouldn't be very hard. Sounds as if he likes school so that's good. Now if he would try to be a bit more outgoing I think that would help.Happy Birthday Cole bummer it wasn't more uplifting and happy for him.

Great chapter! <3<3
    @haswh Definitely feeling lonely! And a little too insecure to talk to people too... but hopefully that can change!

Phoenix has a reasonably happy birthday, thanks to Gigi and his family. But it definitely would have been happier if his family could have been there too :(
    snvAF3B.png
    I forgot to give a shoutout to @Julyvee94 today! She helped me with the little examples of culture shock that she experienced as a German who went to the US for Grad school last year. It was really interesting to learn about those subtle little differences (and I even got to see her reaction to the small talk firsthand ;):heart:)

Thank you, July!
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I may need to find the post in this thread with the Carlton video since that sums up how Phoenix is feeling in this chapter.
  • LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    As nice as Gigi was being for Phee for his Birthday....I still dont like her to much, mkaing poor Phee feel like an idiot, I know shes jsut trying to help but shes only making it worse
    @VanPelt81 LOL! Ah, Carlton. I wanna re-watch Fresh Prince now!

@LadyTigress Yeah I don’t even know if she realizes how she makes him feel :( But it’s definitely not good of her to make him feel that way. He should speak up and tell her :(
    snvAF3B.png
    Happy Monday! Today, Phoenix takes a trip to the library...

7.32: Practice
    X7nubKb.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    YAY! Go Phee! *in whisper* hopefully Gigi wont go ruining everything
  • kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Aw, yay for Phoenix! But as soon as Gigi realizes there’s other women in the group it’s gonna be a mess.
    @LadyTigress @kayt45 Ha! I love that you both have similar worries of Gigi ruining things for Phee... hopefully that won’t be the case though! :grimace: Next chapter is a journal, but in it, Phee will mention Gigi’s feelings about his friends :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • XwantonXwanton Posts: 85 Member
    As a student who spent a year abroad (half of it in Germany), this was cool to read. I can totally empathise with Phoenix's position; it can be really lonely studying abroad. He's lucky to meet such a great group of people - would be nice if he could be friends with them. :smile:
    @Xwanton I feel you there! I studied abroad in Spain during college (just 5 months, but still!) so I remember that loneliness and isolation (and utter terror of speaking to strangers and sounding dumb when you make mistakes! haha). I think that's awesome that you studied abroad as well. It's the best experience! :heart: (And now that Phee has some friends hopefully he'll feel the same way!)

Thanks for reading! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • XwantonXwanton Posts: 85 Member
    @CitizenErased14 I did Spain too! It was hard (even though I went as a language student: my speaking isn't the best, I lack confidence) but I wouldn't change the fact that I did it. It really helps you grow as a person. :smile: And I'm sure Phee will too, regardless of what happens.
    That's so awesome @Xwanton ! What part of Spain did you study in? I was in Sevilla. And even though it was over 8 years ago (OMG :scream:) I still feel like that city owns a piece of my heart :heart: It's the most amazing place and I am hoping to go back and visit it during my honeymoon next year (so I can share it with my fiance (well, he'll be my husband then! LOL) too!) :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    I forgot to give a shoutout to @Julyvee94 today! She helped me with the little examples of culture shock that she experienced as a German who went to the US for Grad school last year. It was really interesting to learn about those subtle little differences (and I even got to see her reaction to the small talk firsthand ;):heart:)

Thank you, July!

LMAO, it's true, you were there when I experienced my frist awkward small talk moment with the H&M cashier xD I was so confused for a few seconds xD
    @Julyvee94 I'll never forget the look on your face :joy::heart: Thank you again for your help with both of these most recent chapters!
    snvAF3B.png
    Happy Wednesday! Today Phoenix tells us a little more about his new friends...

7.33: First Level
    UsFQIkD.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I'm so glad Phoenix took my advice and made some friends. I guess Gigi did too. To bad Phoenix feels left out when her friend comes over but at least she gets along with his. I was a bit surprised she was though. I guess time will tell if it lasts. Now I'm a little worried about Tam and Jasper, is there trouble brewing?
    Great chapters!
    @haswh Yes, Phoenix got your message ;):tongue: And yes, Gigi did make some friends as well! Which I think is something they both really needed. Things are going pretty well for these two right now (and hopefully it will stay that way!). As for Tam and Jasper... things probably not going quite as well, from the sound of it :/ They're two great kids and they really love each other, so hopefully they can get through this bump in the road!

Glad you enjoyed these most recent chapters :blush:
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top