Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gallery issues ???

167891012...Next

Comments

• Options
    kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    edited August 2018
    @crincrit
    This is pic like my catalogue looks for me just now.
    vko3wy42jm8s.jpg
    My last two houses are invisible like all works faved by Maxis
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Do you see it search the general gallery with your EA Account ID ?
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited August 2018
    From the level on-line Gallery I can see all. Only catalogue in Gallery from game is broken. My blindness concerns only works in the Gallery from the game.
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    For me all mine appear but I have only a few and nothing Maxis curated so it would be interesting to see if anyone else has this with their own catalog.

I would suggest to create a new bug report at AHQ for this. Add some pics how it looks for the gallery and how it looks from the catalogue as well as a list of the ones that are missing.

I haven't seen any reports but since you see them in the gallery, I don't think it's any filter issue or blocking issue.
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    OMG is a pretty big task to create a new topic on EA Help page for someone who uses Google translator :) But I will try ..
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    You'll do fine. I didn't even realize you use google translator :D
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    TehOpheliacTehOpheliac Posts: 17 Member
    I really hope they fix the gallery soon. I'm lucky I already downloaded so many things from the old one before they broke it, but geez, I'd really like to be able to access it again. =/
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    I really hope they fix the gallery soon. I'm lucky I already downloaded so many things from the old one before they broke it, but geez, I'd really like to be able to access it again. =/

Hello
    If you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and see if the issues are still there. If it has helped with the issues, put your mods/ CC back into the newly generated mods folder that is in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing after each one to see which is the causes of the problem.

If you have the UI Cheats extension mod , it would be best to remove the mod and download/install the updated version that has been released since the previous patch, as the older version of the mod was causing issues with the Gallery.
  • Options
    joiwhartonjoiwharton Posts: 2 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > joiwharton wrote: »
    >
    > I totally reinstalled all of the game packs because my gallery wouldn't work. Should have checked here first! :s
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @joiwharton
    > If you have the UI Cheats extension mod , it would be best to remove the mod and download/install the updated version that has been released since the patch.
    > That mod has been causing issues with the Gallery.

Thank you so much- that was it!!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    joiwharton wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > joiwharton wrote: »
    >
    > I totally reinstalled all of the game packs because my gallery wouldn't work. Should have checked here first! :s
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @joiwharton
    > If you have the UI Cheats extension mod , it would be best to remove the mod and download/install the updated version that has been released since the patch.
    > That mod has been causing issues with the Gallery.

Thank you so much- that was it!!

You’re welcome :)