Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sawdust's Build's - Origin ID sawdust123

13...Next

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Four Seasons Cottage is so beautiful, I really love this style! Gorgeous outdoor areas with an amazing greenhouse :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Hi @masajo I see you found your way here. :D Thanks for the kind words. I have about another 6 of this type I want to build. Whether I get to do all of them or not, time will tell but I also love the English style of cottages.
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    I love this, @sawdust. I'm going in to get this right now. <3<3

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    I love your Four Seasons Cottage @sawdust Those large windows remind me of some makeovers of old schoolhouses to residential we have in the uk, shown on the BBC's "Homes under the Hammer." Old cottages usually have small windows as glass was too expensive in "them days."
    Thanks @Simburian. It is a modern take on that style. I've seen a few of that series (we have cable). Good stuff. :D
    Modern Entertainer - Ranch Style - 40 (wide) x 30 (deep) lot
    2 bed, 2 bath - $147989

More Pics
    Gallery Link

Modern Ranch style home for a couple who love entertaining. Large outdoor patio area for dining, lounging and playing. Inside is open living. Both bedrooms each have their own private courtyard. Large lawned area out back should you wish to adopt a pet or two or want to play cricket. :)

EVvd4cK.png
    DiAEDw4.png
    F9vudXo.png
    smaXfMN.png

I'm so glad you are building again, @sawdust, I've missed you and your builds. This is another great build, going in-game to get this one also.

edited July 2018
    It keeps saying your name can't be found and when I put the name of the lot in still says that. @sawdust and when I use the link to the gallery you gave, it says "Sorry we've encountered an error and a big red screen comes up with 500 on it." I have the game on at the same time, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I've been getting errors trying to access the Gallery from links in the forum for the last 2 weeks. It's a bit of hit and miss. Sometimes the links work sometimes they don't. All I can suggest is do it from in game as that always seems to work for me. Use the EA ID tab and make sure you remember the "123" as in "sawdust123". :)

As for building again, I'm liable to have a rage quit again soon. It drives me nuts trying to get things to colour match and many of the objects are sooooooo last century.

Based on your signature, it looks like you are keeping busy. :)
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Me too, I was trying to get a link to my older Simself for a legacy writer that has a few of my Sims in her game to flesh out her story(background Sims,that did not end up background Sims but friends to the writers Simself, the Legacy founder!LOL!) She wanted our Simselves to be friends too!
    ~ I had typed in By Name (♥Karima Simself♥) & by # & by Origin ID but nothing is working, tried several times in the last week & it seems to be broken! :'(
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

I was searching 2 days ago without problem but I tried the gallery link above and I'm also getting the Error 500 message and I know the link was working when I posted it as I always check to make sure they work.

It could be a temporary hitch. Let's hope so. :)
    I tried to get in from in-game and it wouldn't load your name or the name of the build either. Hopefully it's a glitch that will sort itself out soon, @sawdust

I tried this morning after I posted earlier and just went in game again and had no problem. You sure you're selecting the Community tab/EA ID and typing in sawdust123? Sometimes I do stupid things like put the @ sign in thinking I'm in the Forum. I put it down to old age. ;)
    101 Slayer Drive - Modern Starter - 20 x 15 lot
    1 bed, 1 bath - $18,405

Gallery Link
    More Pics

This is a mini house build of 25 squares internal living space I did for the Build and Share comp. It was for a character named Faith and it was hinted she had a stake hidden tucked away in her clothes which, if you're a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan, you would know Faith is a character from the series. It would be suitable for any Sim who is looking to build the fitness and wellness skills as it has a punching bag and yoga mat on the undercover patio.

4favk6C.png
    kvBoxW6.png
    6biq0gn.png
    edited August 2018
    Looks excellent, @sawdust. Let's hope I can download it now. Sent you an email for an opinion. Hope you got it. it may be too big.

~ It looks so good @sawdust , I love the colour scheme, I wanted to enter that one, but have been having some internet problems so have not been on that much,or when I have it takes forever for the pages to load, so just stressing about getting the Comps in I am in,with out adding more,though I will tackle the building when I have time,but in the meantime I have your lovely builds to add to my game! Thank you! <3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

Thanks @Jendowoz0612. I sent a reply. Hope it helped. :) Are you still having problems downloading?

No good about the internet @aussiekarima. Is it at the servers end or your pc? We got the NBN here so things are much quicker and we have been fortunate we have had very few problems. Thanks for the kind thoughts. :)
    ~ We have NBN too,but I think the cut-outs or lack of Internet is on their end as my PC will say I have no internet when I do!(I know confusing!) We got NBN to get the faster Internet, I complained to my Son, as it is always around the same time at night but now it is happening during the day, as well, I told my Son to look for a better Internet provider!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

edited August 2018
    @aussiekarima The Sims is always telling me I have no internet even while I'm happily browsing the Gallery! ;) You should talk to @chesterbigbird and see if she has any tips. You might just need to clean up your computer. I use a free progam called CCleaner that she recommended. :)
    It was one of the mods for a cheats extension causing the issue and once updated all was well again, @sawdust