Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,016 Member
    edited August 2018
    Well, I didn't get into my game last night, but I'm going to play today.

Pages: bottom of 2911 to here.

Thanks for the comments! :)
    @PalmArrow, @Silverofdreams30, @Chi5678, @bekkasan, @Mikezumi, @OriginalMara, @Springfairy556, @Charlottesmom, @plushtrap_107
    _______

@Mikezumi Sorry to hear about losing Clyde and all the issues that caused with the families he left behind! ...I never thought about teens running faster than children. Interesting. ...Great screenshots of Mikezumi in the nectar vat! ...I love the baseball outfit Moss wears for athletics. It fits the time period. ...Yeah, I understand about Keanu not working as an active sim for you, but have you uploaded him? I bet people would love to have him. ...You certainly found a pretty area to put your farm lot in. Gorgeous scenery nearby. ...Mikezumi looks out of character in her chemistry lab outfit! Wonder who'll be getting that sleeping potion! ...Cool that Moss got a hidden cooking skill from a field trip. Is that vanilla game or a mod? ...Fun shots at the art gallery.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the link about Hana yori dango. I took a look, and I like the plot and backstory idea. Cool. ...Loved your screenshots of the cats, especially with the unicorn and watching TV with Angel. ...Great windsurfing pic. All the beach scenes were fun. ...Sounds like a typical no-show party host!

@wainscottbl A story about a mafia godfather and his family sounds dramatic! ...I always thought that was weird too about how twins have different birthdays.

@Chi5678 Good that the police just arrived as a warning watch and no one got in trouble. ...LOL about the odd spellings of names! ...I've named so many game characters, pets, teddy bears, and gnomes! I always have trouble thinking of new ones. ...Poppet is another word for doll or an affectionate nickname for a girl. It can also be the name of a doll used in witchcraft. ...Good thing you haven't had any issues with the free vacation. I've read that some people don't.

@Karritz Hope you're feeling better today. Looking forward to your next video!

@TinySpaceFox I think your feedback comments made a lot of sense and I agree with what you've said. In the beginning, I think most people considered "awesomes" were meant for only very special posts, but now they're the "go to" response for most people to give out. We're all just so fabulous! :D

@king_of_simcity7 Sorry you've had a rotten day. Hope things go better soon.

@plushtrap_107 Darling screenshots of the kids ice skating! ...You can get a spaceship by adding an alien to your household or from buydebug under miscellaneous. It cost §11,109.

From SimsWikia (Galaxa Space Car)
    Upgrades
    A Sim who has level 7 Handiness skill, can upgrade a Galaxa Space Car in two ways, but only one upgrade can be used at any time.
    • Laser Cannons allows the owner of the Space Car to invade a community lot by clicking on it, selecting a lot, and beginning. If the Sim is evil, they will get the Fiendishly Delighted moodlet.
    • Space Travel lets the driver travel to three places: the Moon, the Great Asteroid Belt or the planet Sixam. The Sim will come back with a special moodlet and perhaps something new in their inventory.

Invading a lot
    Community lot invasion is only possible with an upgrade. First, the Sim flies to the selected lot, and the ship hovers for several minutes, luring Sims over to the lot as they run to see what's going on. After a significant number of Sims are gathered, the ship will shoot lasers into the crowd, singing Sims and scattering them as they yell and scream. The law will not attempt to do anything about it, and there are no consequences whatsoever.

1024?cb=20130201153605

Space Travel
    Space Travel works a bit like using the Time Machine in The Sims 3: Ambitions. The traveling Sim will be non-viewable for the duration of the trip. It is possible to rotate between household members while a Sim is traveling, but notifications about events the traveling Sim was part of will appear at the side of the screen. The traveling Sim will return with a special moodlet, and may have items added to (or removed from) his/her inventory.

Abduction
    Also, a sim who has obtained this vehicle, can choose to abduct prank a friend or foe, anyone they know, practically. The targeted sim will most likely be a bit angry at the abducter. This interaction is similar to the alien abduction of sims, yet it will bring the abducted sim to the abductor's home lot front.
  • TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    @MKSizzle Probably it is because of the skins that ı use.I try to use ultra realistic and HQ ones.And also my graphic settings are ultra high.Should not be suprised why my game lags so much lol.İf you wonder which skins ı can give you their creator's name.PYXIS,Simarex,Golyhawhaw,Neiuro.
    Well after yesterday's uptade today ı have played for 2-3 hours and in this time a lot of thing happened.First of all Casey found out that his husband was cheating her with his co-worker.Upon that they immediately got divorced and Casey moved out to her daughter's apartment as both Cass and Finnick would not leave her in that house that filled with so many memories.But unfortunately with the burden of heartbreak she could not stand it more and she passed away.After her mother's sudden death Cassandra decided to move a somewhere more peaceful.Luckily for her Finnick had to move Aurora Skies for his game developer job.With her boss' help she managed to transfer her job to Aurora Skies.And in the end of a month they had already moved in Aurora Skies.After a one year later Finnick decided that Cass was the one and he proposed her during a romantic dinner.Today it was their wedding day and here is some pictures.
    Both Casey and Cass' wedding gowns.
    tDNBmQF.jpg
    And here is bride and groom
    kV38TqE.png
    And by the way you may ask why ı am posting these kind of portrait pictures instead of 'in the game ones'.İt is because ı do not like in the game ones and editing them takes much more time than portrait ones.Let's say ı am a lazy person and ı like version much better lol
    By the way huge thanks to everyone.Your pictures and uptades look amazing
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Dorking around on the Sims 2 again today. :) Mostly just fixing up the premade lots to my liking. It's fun and relaxing. :relieved:

Anyhoo,

@PalmArrow I can't remember if you tagged me and made a comment/reply to me in the past few pages, but if you did I want you to know that I'm sorry I missed it. :( And that I wasn't intentionally ignoring you or anything. <3 How's gameplay going? :)

@Mikezumi I never realized sims could get stuck aging up in the Criminal Career. Good to know. :)
    Sorry your attempts to save Clyde were unsuccessful. :(
    ----
    Lots of deliciousness is about to be cooked on the farm. ;)
    The mailman's frustrated face! :lol:
    Congrats to Mikezumi on getting her LTW. :star:
    Moss be like, "Art. Really? Can't I just go hang out with some friends at the Diner or something?" ;)
    Were those sweet kid voices or annoying ones? :lol:
    @emorrill What a long day you had! I am glad it is all over and you are home now :)
    Glad you liked my Keanu :) I adore him! <3
    ^Thanks. <3 You did a fantastic job on him! You sure know how to create the celebrity sims. :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you sweetie. <3
    I gotta admit Angel has been a lovely sight to see and read about. :blush: His cats are adorable too. Snowshoe...never heard of that name, but I like it. :)
    Of course I can't forget the gorgeous black Unicorn! :star:
    ----
    First pic of the Conley's is Ty shirtless. :love: I approve! :lol:
    Gosh he even looks sexy there playing in the sand... <3
    If you ever want me to shut up about his sexiness I will. ;) I just can't get over how lovely of a sim he is. You did a fantastic job on him! <3

@Chi5678 Yay that Riley is ok! :)
    I have notifications on for around my town using mods and this is the notification that just came up. Really, Racheal, really!? You liked your name or liked to confuse people so much that you switched two letters when naming your baby girl, really!? Ha. If that’s the case, Rena should have named her daughter Rane. And Jared should have named his son Jerad. XD
    ^ *snort* :lol:
    If you want to share with me what pictures you have that would be cool, but if not it's all good. ;)
    I gotta admit the CFE cheat frightens me. :flushed: So I never use it. :p
    I've never had an issue with parents leaving on the free vacation either. *knock on wood*

@bekkasan I was so glad to hear things went well with hubby doing the dialysis at home. :star:

@OriginalMara
    You are right though; it is addictive! (Sometimes more than Sims! :open_mouth:)
    Yes! :lol: It's one of very few things more addictive than Sims! :p
    I swear one of these days I am going to write a Sim medical drama (using the Ultimate (open) Careers Mod). :mrgreen: That would be so stinking fun!

@Karritz *Waves* I imagine fine tuning videos before posting them is just as time consuming as me reading over my current story chapter again and again, rewriting and taking things out, making sure it's perfect before posting/uploading! ;)

@TinySpaceFox I agree with @Charlottesmom by saying your thoughts didn't sound clunky at all! In fact, I liked it so much that I'm almost like:
    bow-down-gif-11.gif
    :blush:
    And I also agree that you get extra credit for attempting feedback with how busy you are! :star:
    You're going to be a Veterinarian? How fun! :smiley:
    Did you ever happen to read the "All Creatures Great and Small" books? Those were fun when my mom read them to me as a kid. :) I love animals. <3

@plushtrap_107 Thank you. <3 It's sad my car is way over there while I'm here, but this rental car is pretty spiffy. :p
    There were moments when they were working on my car that I was like:
    rarity_screaming_by_ajdispirito-d537oas.png
    The kids skating while the snow is falling...love it! <3

@king_of_simcity7 So, your favorite barmaid is not working there anymore? That stinks, especially since you felt a connection. Maybe you'll run into her again someday. :)

I do need to get back into my Sims 3 game eventually... :p

Happy Simming my friends. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey! It's my buddies! :blush:

Untitled.png

Fillin' up the Leaderboard. ;) You guys really are sweet and Awesome! :star:

<3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Home from work.Time to catch up.XD

@Silverofdreams30 - Yeah I recently discovered cats could fish to.Its the cutest thing ever! Omg! a unicorn?! I have yet to see one in my game.
    Looks like he and his cat enjoyed a little rest.
    @Chi5678 - Uh oh! Looks like they were a little rowdy huh? I love the pic with the cop showing up, the angel and settings work perfectly for the scene.I love IF they're so cute, lol sounds like me when I get home from work "Dirty house" or read a book...read a book.XD Guess Racheal wanted to name the baby after themselves.lol I think he'll make a great dad! taking responsibility.
    @Mikezumi - Gosh, I love your farm gameplay! It reminds me of my childhood.I love seeing the kids running to the bus stop.I used to do that all the time.Looks like the tractor got the best of him.XD That's what he gets for delivering bills...lol And his face doing homework, that's like face of boredom right there.Sorry to hear about Clyde though!
    @plushtrap_107 - "Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on let's go and play" I'm sorry, I had to.It reminded me of Frozen.Glad to see the kids bundled up nicely for the cold weather.Don't wanna get sick.A snow cone in the winter? XD That's silliness.Maybe Jupiter should be a figure skater.
    @king_of_simcity7 - Oh gosh.I know how that feels, I've been late a couple times myself.Hope things get better.
    @meerkattime - Thanks! I'll try to find the pose set for you.I have like hundreds in my game.I'll double check when I go into my game.
    @Charlottesmom - Same.Like who doesn't like a little bit of a bad boy side.XD
    @emorrill - That is so neat! I didn't know there was a leader board.lol

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Charlottesmom oh, bummer that Steam messed up the prntscr button. Hopefully your hubby can figure it out.
    Thanks for the comments. :) I'm thinking he called for a cab to go home in and threw out the driver and stole it! :lol:
    I thought he turned out pretty good too. I'm so tempted to tweak Jared a bit more to get the baby face gone. It may happen later after I've finished all the testing and have the save up and running completely. I just got a side view of him in game and I didn't like it.

@Mikezumi Cute pics of your sims getting their wishes in the morning.
    Love the serenity of the garden tractor running around the yard.
    Hope the mail carrier didn't just throw the mail out in the yard!
    Shannon just loves his 'big green red tractor' I've got that song in my head now. Trying to link it.
    https://youtu.be/Xmz9CPuQGp0
    The boys are adorable in their athletic wear.
    Mikezumi is cute in her potion making outfit.
    Poor Moss, art is not his thing.

@karritz I watched a couple of the IP videos recently and laughed at loud as Muriel struggled to get that door open only to have it shut on her hand! I've never seen that happen before.
    I hope you get all better soon. It sure is lingering. I know the last one I had took forever to get better.

@TinySpaceFox I love your comments and agree. No one expects everyone to comment on every post as it is too time consuming. I have time right now. I don't know what the future will hold for me though. I'll deal with it then though. I like giving comments as I feel like folks work hard on their stories and deserve a comment or three. I'm not as detailed as some, but I try not to do the 'great update' unless it is to someone who does not participate with the others here. I will give new folks time to see how they will do and then after a period of time and that varies I will stop. The post and run types only though. :naughty:
    Now....how do you get through a pregnancy in 1.5 hours and a couple levels of jobs in that time? lol....It can take me a week to play a pregnancy and days to level jobs up! Teach me speedy methods please. hehe Naw, I'm pretty happy with my slow play style, but, sometimes I do wish the jobs would go faster when I actually give my sims jobs.
    I didn't realize you were studying for a vet degree. Quite a challenge and I do know you have the motivation and self direction for it. Continued good wishes for you in your studies.

@plushtrap_107 Thanks for the comments on my save and hubby. :)
    I wish your sister and brother in law all the best. We can certainly empathize with them.
    Yay for faster internet!
    Love your sim kids skating at the park. Looks like fun considering how hot it is today.
    He made an award winning snowman!
    Snow cone in the snow! Yum.

@Silverofdreams30 Ty looks terrific grilling, playing in the sand and partying.
    Adorable pictures of Isla windsurfing and playing in the sand.

@king_of_simcity7 dag, did you not go into work at all? I would think that would cause loads of trouble.
    Bummer about the girl. Don't be a Warren or a Squire. Be yourself and be upfront. Can you not send a message via facebook asking if she wants to be friends? I don't do facebook anymore so not sure how it works now.

@lanlyn looking forward to your update. :)

@TeenWolf_1999 Terrific pics of your sims.

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments on the pics and hubby! :) I do try to remember death flowers for my sims early during my saves. I don't like unexpected demises.

@emorrill Thanks for the comment on hubby. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited August 2018
    @TadOlson, thanks :) Yes, that is true about those kids :)
    Oops, you accidentally typed an a in my name instead of an s :o It is OK though, I found your tag :)
    Your fire station looks very good :)

@Silverofdreams30, lol, it's not just my Sims then ;) I can't put a snow cone machine in my Sim's house because then they will eat nothing but snow cones :open_mouth:
    Lovely beach pics :) That happens to me too! My Sims get invited to parties and when they turn up, the host isn't at home :o

@lanlyn, no problem :) Glad you like the pics of the kids ice skating :3
    Thanks for telling me about the space car B) Cyrus must have one when he becomes a teen ;)

@meerkattime, yes xD My cat went through a stage of sleeping on the table :p He even wanted his dinner and water bowl up there :o
    Lol, summoning sharks >:) Yeah, I am usually nice to Sims and only delete them if they are really horrid ;)
    It was cute to see Barnard so happy; I just had to get a pic :3
    Yeah, Jupiter got the chilly moodlet afterwards...I wonder why ;)

@emorrill, thanks, I am glad you enjoyed the skating pics :3
    I can completely understand that Rarity :o It is so worrying when car work is being done D:
    Could you send me the link to your pony blog again please? I was going to read it tonight but my messages have gone from my profile page :open_mouth:
    Oh wow, I am on the Leaderboard :smiley:

@Springfairy556, I am now imagining Cyrus singing that to Barnard :p
    Yes, I loved choosing their winter outfits :) I may add hats for Saturn and Jupiter too, especially as Aurora Skies has such cold winters :open_mouth:
    Lol yes, I don't know what Jupiter was thinking xD
    Don't worry about your feedback; I always think that it is very good :)
    I wish Jupiter could be a figure skater :) It would be nice if the Athletic career had some branches, for Sims to major in different sports :)
    Michael and Francine look like they are having fun at the beach :)
    Trevor looks like he wants to fight :open_mouth:

@king_of_simcity7, sorry that you have had a terrible day :( I hope you will have a much better Sunday :o

@TeenWolf_1999, I love your Sims :) They look really classy :)

@bekkasan, any time :3
    Thank you so much :3 I will tell them that when I see them again :)
    My internet is still going fast; much better than yesterday ;)
    Thanks :) I get confused if I play winter scenes for too long and then I am surprised when I realise it is summer outside xD
    Lol yes, Barnard wanted a trophy for the snowman :p
    Lol, Jupiter got cold after eating the snow cone xD
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited August 2018

I sure hope they quit falling once they get their technology levels up, or, I need to put carpet down in the house.
    29175639057_372cda4b4b_b.jpg

Sasha, Primrose and errr.....what's her name, oh yeah, Gracen (had to look it up...lol) go shopping at the bot mart. They probably want a handy/cleaning one, but, they can't afford it til they get more money! Get jobs y'all.
    29175638867_fda5e7a3b4_b.jpg

Caught Palm and David flirting in the backyard. See how close they are! tagging @PalmArrow
    44113488301_1c66f0be6f_b.jpg

This is one of the things I had to fix yesterday with lots. The builder of Sanctuary added lots of lots and several are tagged as parks but nothing is on them at this point. All the sims were congregating at these empty parks, so I've changed them all to no visitors allowed for now. I'd rather they be pushed to venues or parks that have stuff on them! Silly sims.
    29175638537_82195df866_b.jpg

Sebastian had come to the lot and stood kinda in the middle between Cami and Harvey and the girls. He kept sneaking peaks at the girls and I was snorting and yelling at him to go chat. He's a loner though so I was not sure he would do it. I was just thinking to myself, should I go nudge him, when he finally moved over and introduced himself to Becky. ( tagging @Charlottesmom ) They got hearts and I was so excited I hit the v button and then the shift button and almost missed the dang things!
    29175638277_1f0a10e36a_b.jpg
    29175638037_e8bae288b4_b.jpg

Cami and Harvey are flirting up a storm. I think they are gonna be a couple if they have the say so about it.....which they do. :) I've seen them together several times.
    29175637777_0bce831bf5_b.jpg

I checked back on Jorge and Judy. Judy was behaving, learning all about bot making. Jorge is no longer doing his studies, but entertaining Rosie with ghost stories and it was cute so I couldn't be too mad at him. I guess Max didn't get invited to the story session.
    43394772824_19798c6ef7_b.jpg

New guy! This is Steven Swift. He is a sim created by a friend of mine from my days hanging on the daily deal thread. David made awesome sims! @Lanlyn used some of his sims in her ladies ghost save so she may recognize him. I used the cc free version of him. I played a save with his gentleman's club sims and his fairy lady sims and was going to hook them up. The guys were in one house, the girls in the other next door to them. All the guys had other plans, they hooked up with each other. :open_mouth::lol: I had to change my plans and find other guys for the girls. They girls wanted guys. Silly sims.
    Anyways....back to Mark and Steven, they didn't get hearts as they first started talking, but, they did very soon after and I cut most of them off in the picture. They both have commitment issues so it might be a challenge hooking them up. If so, I've got back ups in the wings for them.
    29175637077_1097994e5b_b.jpg
    43394772134_830d7b3271_b.jpg

Judy made a couple of plumbots and got their value up a bit so she could sell them and go up in her career. The plumbot waves goodbye!! So cute and sad at that same time. Notice Judy is looking away from the bot. See next picture. Rosie came in and was screaming at Judy. I turned the camera to Rosie and she was doing this animation. Not sure if it means good job, sell that bot or if she is ticked that Judy sold him. Rosie didn't even meet the bot!
    29175636577_f2fd97ffdf_b.jpg
    43394771724_a03f8af644_b.jpg
    43394771444_2cdac74e0d_b.jpg

She sold the second bot with no drama.
    29175635837_053c44522d_b.jpg

Ashley is the only smart sim in this group that are visiting the consignment shop by not clogging up the doorway!
    29175635387_4c4e15698b_b.jpg

A few sims hanging out at Loels Lounge.
    29175635087_7b2c24a7e9_b.jpg

Got Jorge back to work and he made a bot to sell. This must be something that bots and creators do after tuning sessions.
    43394770254_72ba7a5045_b.jpg

Waving good bye!
    43394769964_0130027a76_b.jpg

I let Judy and Jorge go out to eat to test the bistro and it works! I do need to change the chef. Apparently the sim I picked for chef is also the pizza delivery sim! lol
    29175634137_707c8e0214_b.jpg

I had Judy cut and consign some gems she had in her inventory and while she did that Jorge chatted with the man in the mirror!
    29175633667_f7407bbe09_b.jpg
    Post edited by bekkasan on
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited August 2018
    @lanlyn I love his expressions in the second picture.Hot-headed sims can be a hoot sometimes.The wife is really pretty! Glad to see they made up so quickly.
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @emorrill -- You should totally do that! I think it'd be a blast to read. :)

@bekkasan -- Great Sanctuary update! Happy to see everyone starting to explore their new world. :)
  • MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    So I took a break tonight from the Palmer family and decided to make a new sim. Haven't started playing him yet, but I wanted to share him with you guys. I have a really difficult time, as I have said before, making unique looking sims. I want them to look good, of course, but they always seem to start looking similar to each other. I won't even realize until I am going through the hairstyles and when I get to the style the other sim has, I shake my head lol. I mean, this new sim, I think is good looking, but I am not sure if he looks like any of my other sims... Also, sorry it looks like he is wearing makeup. The CC skin I used is great except it looks like he is wearing blush.

Anyway this is Josh Carter, named after the first sim I ever got attached to from my very first family in The Sims 2. :)

8VCFWow.jpg
    WmBSwbV.jpg
    aoFSDoB.jpg
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lanlyn Thanks :smile: I hope that today is better

@Springfairy556 I hate being late. I keep thinking that they might have second thoughts about keeping me :(

@bekkasan I went to work as soon as I could. Not going to send a friend request as it is tacky

@plushtrap_107 Thanks :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited August 2018
    @TeenWolf_1999 I like your wedding poses.

@emorrill Your feedback posts are always so full of animation! Just fun to see.

@bekkasan Loved the tractor song! ...Those elevator tubes take awhile to master. ...LOL at "get a job y'all." ...Aww, Palm and David! So sweet. ...All the sims at empty park lots. Too funny! Craven asks, "Uh, when does the show start? Anyone got a guitar?" Ha! ...Others are flirting too! ...Rosie sitting on the lawn listening to a ghost story! ...Yes! I recognize Steven Swift. ...Oh, selling the extra bots. Kind of sad, but it's a business. Waving goodbye. ...Love that last pic of Jorge in front of the magic mirror. ...And thank you for the mention in your feedback post!

@plushtrap_107 There are a couple of things I still haven't done with a spaceship that I should try!

@Springfairy556 Thank you for your comments on my update!

@MKSizzle I really like Josh. He has a unique, but handsome face. My sims often look like each other even though I try to make them different. I think you did a good job giving Josh his own personality.
    _______

I managed to get into my game today. But it was daytime, and my story has to be "filmed" at night, so I had to goof around with the household for a while. I had fun though. Honestly, it really is like herding cats! :D

I'll divide my screenshots into 2 updates. Here are some random outtakes.

Bebhinn is the Queen of Scare.
    qEhFf2T9aIk9VLsLPVwiUY2JiXYWAaS8pTK4ULjTCgPoEaMcl29_ds0Pz3sAXJZCFGKB5QD8saKDBWU-1dE45kRBRezsowxMWoxtmJ9Oump30_rpw5TkyRHy1zyMhFbU_BvaRdnuPVwWoqOknW_5_nP5sywA0IPh32pzr35gjpmhxZ7AjbZX0-aJPoev8Yo0VyJnw_lg-CZzQ1Mo3dDFy3yN-gTv9xRPz0BARSfn4JJuQyCEAbANGnjs9YHlHv0CPzQuDlO7Zpgq9dwGr2RZgmYcGT-qNNzU-iHn26Zs60jF7P4KFQfS9HlOhjGZt-ynap45oNFQuDKW_W60ly-Fmy_SU8PiT-ZnZ3vvOxrU6a2Dgu1Nl68V9iwh0RpXitq4fU2Ctwln4HNB4EGZkQ05JtzSKNtFlm0bYFZgTjk_YvJDZ31yxS5u5doUPzjINGkDOCOI0mbHYb2NoPaadWbBT-IEFmbYvgr1P_nPKTzag39-Q7GaHELlJRPkS9t-LAaMRg8YKvSX1M-r-ZgosNWsQkZ-nzavNKgmjDAzzO4OPrzltHmGL4-jqDUj5ql7KXZzAuyUYjA2lFSRz_E5-i3fhYY_cVg4HibLQzt2kH67=w960-h537-no

She really has The Look!
    v8tS2OXtC7EGAz5iVGZnFqJ_tEkjvigwd5lIIqXojJcAd5cpsXq7aCKhyfrluY2yZ3PCo73lcQYYoxZ_pbNG_pTmjvGipg2IwqNMJmJ7Fh9aMyyrY-DcGXTu9DL8KTPee3wWfbuPrRFjn9KHJpvDtkxYO2mL2rEduU4dUNHzDQ9d4ek5BdifascxkpzNpDphUUvrKywW4pUYMKLrORPjJvp2ttm5QPQyyfk7I4QutETN4ykLEDb6oDHtglmydJ7QyEGVYyzVYkQHZAz5wIFnqiv5ZkdYhlIUHjq9SOcRNxuuIcSRdeABpZbmP0rX3FBcffIZIqiyUTF8GovViXrC1Qw-quHLjha32EXWYQjyYJJaI6NVEE2CrlF4GczsId_ElEC7_CIpGl4Ok78MCa_y3s5aPdo3WGejhxmYdP-C5YYoeOTRrpzc4QfuTTmFx9-OsRm52_1PdwNeu9qginJwn-YBj0KVpTHGfpu2avLgmVNqaJs6xXequ6yHErAU8-xBLH1bi7Fv9zm3qvjZjEYan98_nz8T2NqR26fHGY--TzYYokP1zymOIU51TVXf3dpJtlwmdXfwf6RJLyT9tAOe8X5C1iFV_G8UVcZtGv5x=w960-h537-no

But Emad does his own version of Fright.
    L5CSBjx3jBLjP5O__CH1v3ewd3xAdlTiuwAOD1dN5L-qxt7K7xdTPwmg_6RQkK6dY0zgy64qLqCMsFUTW-fqahWKMqns-UsC0U86Xbgyz0ctDdAkNQ_qfAVW8NnOz5OdEQ_VY0o4uNVFKR1wSHoPCIYH00lwM3dPGeItQM1K780xwzPpuJiQ5JB02yHfD4LYlSu2kdpcj0kHXQh-jGLuyMPKJfMtGimqtcDAvM8zOKwqTbOtjVK_V0H5ZelsywpB3CRUvlmYvE5oXA1vxoSBT-x9d7zssGYLE31bYv8iReEtOwGv4FNA7Ud4Z-rtHXU1DVwXXp5J9UFMfeGL7OXgMo6ORneRqHiHzxKVO4CuTJ4Nb2e5PWqVVnxvnBdUzmXhraokRgWDkm92gWAyCMw03SCy5Sp4bZUtNEJE4XiBp_lpwl9U_6Gu3-i5_yYGyIpNzPYRcAWSTapL2feHxN3llTt3KrIzYYWpFze_MZHAlkdro-tRHLiaepQz441rlFOS4cqNpk1vTOTLmdMxgGmvKjpVnFtCrzvk8L4_8XlswN-H0dvTYbgBuup_WZkfq8bY9mG1FOOo1Bgy6GRdtIpzOm6fkwet_FH9svJeCPdm=w960-h537-no

It must be his Good Sense of Humor because Paladin is the only one I've seen slide down the staircase.
    KfekTpMRdCEwooCo1V1FucVTAdI6rXFznkyDgAzXoWx9mXtpdfGCn872Su7U2P2IaFPPGsDH5Luez4OIeJtXH181cl47qRTAgzu_BOUPf481-Dgr2N1N4QYQTYOlBusDP1wGhag2gZPOu7Zdqd4r17MEWNVMhz7eayYY-O739wZe6CZFRCW_qiiREMpMlZ-Hj9HaBJeAPhEfaobh4ArHKCDvmFp9M7JuiE_Tq_rUnvwljVyaYvwWGGs7CE975CEvI79sUS1m1mgS4RPc6VkLhuhGL6s6AyGSjml6SfOwuO1LxJwDg9dbMwSBd4rpy1bz-bI9bZ3mWgTqZe0kmjNImoLC_mKxURn0PptBEuVr0foBSdNXX1t7pfffPc-KO-K9gfFl-CdCGdD7qe6y5GK59CgYg5EMOwGLpd-0nXZ7xH8lzwZ_x-inXmFN2rXNq2H9LEaEtmy3bDDvCvqpRPWTWvtWxMGse8LkFjgMVIe80DvfvJqNLJKX4_Wsi8ITCx9R__S5FsuoQ5NblQ5VB7VVKBxVsKDr6kkDXfXWzNoXoFoK98DV0br3oGPrsH-xAcBFE4xcWNCHehMyrQ6dctCKOl7xL71bxJCEDYa6XomF=w960-h537-no

Mariner, the Genius, prefers to watch the History Channel. He turned it on 3 times in one day.
    fGU-gXCCXxNJ15NTkuy1xUIwEOGaQvVDSyb3rHLRzqJAWffNwY2AX_rmXHOh2yn6z5L1dyERnPX4cieziAnMO7qABBLVapHvxHT3IQHXFqu5NWl7JkOyI-ryameN9UrWgVK4s4HxKHU2CBH8kjNFdK0WlSCCrJUdLPYUifHwNPyrpFm19yLZ8RpGtkn5udSA_senzDyef5tTF0WT2I4RYLXWmbSuPPpHvpOzdQRLKxXhNNMdp9wyK387VT5pIoQhR_C9s4cJYbuOXyL34T3qVJjVNo91bqMnPcbDhGhu0qDTIDYHMsYPIqzwwxEdHVUbohu4wOctT9l02MQnlzJiMVSmp7ywqs6iypiTv1A2cCdEuzDGooRzPQxt8HEl0dRw1oLqKBsx_7qbHCMvFkEN8m0aRRX22WVajEcnbBAGnjzQelBnySPHDDro3vVsibTl_bU1lsdWi7LpSOvoQUeSlrmBdjzZB2lVaI0XhHcW3t-UUd4NeV-oXejyBznRwp-1_8T_gOrkbBrFhR2IncBymsYb5_6Y7KlrtWowDz01Lr8U9IRyDGu1Alp221xQij5oC2QbrTebXbiqwIR2171ZWHnpq882OUJui2JZwx6H=w960-h537-no

I had Tyron take a photo of Mariner. I need to replace the goofy pictures with camera photos for everyone else.
    _jUuQ0ByoX1zGcw9Y53gdzlPjTab5kCxxAUlrOacmvjiS0rPrNkxpKP0AwcdSSVwzExEAf0oJ1yCImrGIz7-753VXpq9OOlFoHbbZXcN1_UZhhbp-QZWPFpd-Wq_-7fnBy_1JyH2vOY50xh1hJOebKi4l4PuwhMhVkDHq4j4O8HGAjJSV9t2r4zT3wVx0d5HLjMUsABCPAv1kGoLCHgUXW9aDoSwyG1zVWMxv4IxFDsQhCp6YnAdk2bzICnGrQggkjvN5gdKaiwF-9bW0RercHGnL4skX0ZZJY-8GuO8B_0zukiwbEqBKEQuxwfHLWnAa8CWGoVbNMSmSMwGojLOi5Je3H7Crp_9cbd1vxkhv9VI90HYEQ7k8Dq4TlRWKjUXKNtADWPmNZJ89d0jFgEjdjB1G8B1Gnk-pNkCd_eeBMRFwq2oeZyMAmzU3qQ54lSlYCSG_IPyuffoU6vU-HIb11qGB0L66g00ClXfWjsF8rEJSpiHsPkwfI1LSrvDpEn6lYrQ8imxzo7EbGFH6UEDcnlj4bopJgS_-We1v2Y2hf2JFGUXje0xGPkahg0u7j4Jaxz3ArycpH5XOpLghH4LOM6if6W6MAaHm9Q6idO9=w960-h537-no

Miss Discipline (Sherry) can usually be found breaking boards.
    jENc3v1P4gd9F0kIzAAMiwhXnc8IQvAyt4buSLhn1u-4o5gOJIqVDOmvP1VyZq-6nPzyU2s4-hINCw5Fp9TUvWd97csU8dqS_RHW6AvX0_1nohdvZt0OW1ZUAIZCUp_ii-urx-AVN_0jC_gaaJVBdk0xH1G80S9IfS0Ky5TCar369bZxouDEFIHwIttJzY0cnMeMXKljFbVohrIONfjLrER6s67XA3RHliiXbJuh4-EuZs9x1X0PftwufbIVzBcpHWKaqm7xLLUa2QPpHkO4gmfsrbUOGt_IWvBZUYdXZtSA_3RITN7pXVEDVQ3LB4ZKaEMbKkrCdUcyjoL6pJpnwuGdkBpslvJhXHroD3rvCH9tHtH3ca63KS6Hcd71ZyLmlo07iW2kNIdI7kPywqPkpT3WqQ6irRc1nn7eMhoOeA6RqvmwYGURmx58SD_cIovScscaV9xj3ZUsFhzG9JdoMRZ3GvVIsRhOm9kJpAPrvN7mJ4zBBVtrSmiAhipUUVRkJ_vrJuNSGE2SzLAECbIdIeGjpDOKQSgV3C4Gx7zFEdVStjYNDUpnv_V0-I1n70ipnqq6ISmxMlf0nnTlJcO5TljrXTEpieRGrOUDPI-R=w960-h537-no

Natalia is an Athletic mermaid and loves spending time at the pool.
    FNU0dGfacnD558_ya90BYm71fUsD4vQEwitchQvRsB8VXefowc6mzmLzgIEZIXprgRQs6kPmRQK0QIMBGqRfwGBdy3pflCBvJdCHj_XNkS9xbCfjo_hHn2FOAOQDhrp8xILTFBEobYvqVld_cAFtAMm3gOzqKI-sVEgGLW_NI2XCZpFs6bJOHmtATZjMoH249e5Uc8Gsx7MmiYQMvV3Ra0Eym4y4fy40Uyh0pY2OhnPE71F1Qq_fFASo_osmn4ooPqFk52KVp5zDg2FKadsn3FIE90ZSmaA4RCBGCoL_gCz70SnKHppqQ7z3pSUfhFyBX_IUbUW2Q_9vts-za25dKwvuORIl2gr8i20V2_Mn086rGjDpTcHDXyoZVIC_kKmCzXkLQfjCgPIEb0ULj0jjSV7Zll-sWAqjVAy6zU86R0MLo6mAPmMZ52Ax9SZmmwntygcw-hn-6bPboudY5rK8WFK9K9o3ZGgG3XIIqzZJxIk_xxGG7GQbN61KmRdfUJOP4dHRsIzUHCCXZ_YLxfT7HtJDcyke29cZWRnwZrxKlPCfqoW9b-EW826CNVOQj7wiBz4fwDRT0EzE9rjjhh1n0gGIRZs3wgdtbflMFPSV=w960-h537-no

When I saw that Tigger had used his litter box, I immediately sent someone over to praise him. I'm trying to train Neatness to replace the Piggy trait!
    u-oC4i1ejHmj2LKlU7MSFX83QRsWa2KezUggMBmkDF8oyVtm0VnULTE-8UGebDQTeORQTyMzluvnt2idYV2n2sSLpQOqNe0bgpLqdioQena_8Ed_3DCvChXH5ikLBjKsevv06uD_0TzHplCZOf_qqgxRWesfK0_nyP-NOP-qgCQtI8CHElwbaro-N0FVmBGBGBmSlmyjNfb1H1TCtego_g3dr8cooF77fIcIHlZOkDpOiR7VpEXntcAJrUizMmBeOJheQAixYEVZwJTRHCb72m5Hg8tZXH4SQBjzCh_c69mvCrvlLPQZ_9QtJoruvMWQUcx1sHTXb3WLob6wh2AaHZSsVW5WUxWD3qSVNV7u1uIoSb-SnCq7z2S-xIZIj79fdpTYRqwQFgyMqfvCUwMEsUPKmNhMyzIL9xtPe0O4vs2s8RmPgZCUqErNn-05DXBJv9cC2jzN7L4VBImQm2S0eJmdtTQFyAhjn7I9MC7m91I2SNHzb9sSuju0nwJeft2m-Znq62xYn7yfTQsJEl1bH3FvwJquAmAwWw2HkKCIpbGNjK00B-HdAcfmLbYkoERc32FbNPf2EVyDiNMGIa7Nz86ksFpKjmsaNwAySezw=w960-h537-no

But it could be a hopeless task. Piggy Pudge is very successful at begging treats from the family!
    M-d9bIM9_ogeNXGqOxsB08VAZ9Bx2sf3SJsGle1SuQNCHiC8BXxNqrq6xZrPudegGpmpm6_k78I6D3fTk2aynN6PJQVP_QACrm3thFe_WJ09ksJOq5nJz9V7xbMdgoNnmyfFIRhWAvoZljBUM5Im-dI3jla7w1xwVjShuojZyRqNKMqqH8dFXk4qk6JH97kIe-cUSzBXmdGUWU63BxCsfrc39h1R5BqQpBJ85ldWd5k1LeuUDRCgIlythJYucOPIS2aDKkH0qs-8rwRRhZZjMsHVLq3EZnfLW_PJAcQOWsGH3-wR728wKJsGi30RtE9EEX7mFwiaOVP8Jmr6jBp0ilI56TbQteQAXB06A1sK_T-d7TRV2AZS5dToaty0sq7K-4gFA27gpIGQvQvd2m0Qa5rf_Fd0Hsgxcg1Wdbe4PmITgEpfKXJwvEb0YBoAQLfHKDnvgOeFU5HlIRGRry3GX14I4y-_Wu6lF66bxUbgXGW43OVNOHrln1TTUecYUbdFodrRq1fc8OztbBY4CUCcwC5mPUF8a-ABxFlLYKQaDrMNSMxTudtE0lZEn-k_WQf93VSnzKAM6aU7GAun7CmgUZF2T1TrGAmAkFdGSuHq=w960-h537-no
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Evidently; it's back to the doctor with my carcass...since my GP is on vacation (till next week); I had to go see a walk-in. Evidently that doc heard some "rattling in my lungs". Friggin' atypical pneumonia. The Azithromycin that she prescribed didn't work; still feel congested...and hacking. So I've had one round of Amoxicillin and one round of Azithromycin. Wondering if I'm gonna have to do another round of FQs.

So no updates or feedback; sorry, just not up to it at the moment. Will try to do some...when I'm not feeling like I'm expecting to see my lung hacked out on the kitchen table.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    edited August 2018
    Here are some more outtakes I took while waiting for night to arrive for the story.

While I was trying to get people to breakfast, I caught Emad flirting again, this time with Sherry. :s

Emad: So Sherry, I had this dream. One dark night, I abducted you in a spaceship and took you back to my secret lair ... "
    -miqDYs4b-ETXfgnpITF46L4p1aoxZFTJEa5j04u0I3NA-RjgqBK9fRPisoE0oa62jsIrCN5xEvgngRHzxzU7OD82Lk011v1K3NUNfcGnS4KbgqFvs_jTo1EU_KmRGlN2NYFw3VddiV2Mf-1n4TenL_xk9hwpi8jVTWTeF6DHkZKgJnXMVSrTLc7rkRSCJN2rChs82CeEODU6BTaKFKzom7n-DzXKs9GDVtjoveEfRPwEZ8Ali0g6ghdXjd0JZ2Ii6-UkoEC58T5BTVLeXwhvUIEwoyRpqZN2PZjuxFHy-kIpEAR9NnnhGsZQd6T66ANNdjsVVHDwFUKqOB3RlsFj1BB59VtmTCrxWTGIfrsTKMGeyE-F8XluW5oZjxeJEXF6agiZOKNbS7humoXQlaqWUAiu4La8OTj4jDpxWAo31pHPdbbFg0GxbZGkax247SSSdJ3FJcyApN5sHGUUsW9IQlFlH8IcJui01FX-svxZpl59JEHyZF7u2UZHXS2TT-nFCMCAlwSXcPFPnnIgTSfTfjEVzMo2rT9o8QohMqRLRI2XFPcCCFn_KNqfO_mGTnLWjRhNub1xIHzaE1sArO9mfb6Jv8oE2ou87C4isHn=w1587-h888-no

Sherry: Ah, Emad, you're teasing me! You don't have a secret lair!
    Emad: You don't think so? Maybe I'll take you there sometime.
    4w_iCXNASIt1bhl9p1kDr176jq3Ff6ilqUD53e7Y13RyrYNNv8f0UFNM5fvWHwKdjxTAWQ0yM0HKXK7UXCLdznxLGHFrLThOVLW-JK-dQvAkPzdXx5Q3M9HziYnyMHdjBIRoC-BU61uISJOkIBRJY0E04vDL1c-S-0lrZ1R-Y-bS2iR5rf8wxRPHiBSOrHgAgPUvHW59DHFHdYa3W4NPimhaW6Xnphf6Pk3RKxWNjsXmpP32UMz6BUmRV8XA0d6UBaqYns1k0Kx0cik-XCf_nSQqFKu4s5LvseMZcdSUOctNgdlk2dXy9eV9j_xVuxRFD0Xm5EGL6w9oMGX_wT69T6oggiFH84jITqa8QdBYCFtY6BUAPUBoIp9F2ErVdnUvRa4srsS-K87_a1bmDVRlqWrsAjubhxfFl4GoRIRjjXJjeIQea3ZLqA6wjgdldftpz7AEtJaVIStvYtvDxWq6TETYzDuCydsE4xDwq-ujZh39whw1fsRrSD4gjTFkgx8oemvF51tyFyx_gvsYBlCnA89RACa6mkBtMaMYWAUG1Kwb8FU8R_gQFUDVFrBGI0cYduUMwtuXxgpTGn_WqlmWvA6PmIQoLue8bNSm52dH=w1572-h881-no

Tyron: OMG!
    GBLP2SlFpyWKoVSU8p90M6MV6wH_YpNpN0PwCuCU9w88vCfNYGFO4QsLNdHd2rd8fJE3efFotGZKqpaTw9GIZQzdxcYqekAFP7LGts4WTzDx2CoN6uC5O6CrYmR4Smj2JqMXLorx1QACAm4EC8qR3X_mlwNz8ZF2WM7UrNhpXxBgoV3rXRxTxkBlo963A3UL727QHEi7fhXP5UZzvV7Tb2d3pKnpXpaqbsIkwR0o66fATH8LXNDZ1U1Jl9C2HrrUxPEkyc4SLaIkDNUnIxSkrXKYuU3uqhgduWo4g-qsCWVREg6QK6Tu6zKmaBF8C4djp_ArXPTk2uS6Tj7Vn-CEN4Quoic9tyvU9IEil6B3INi3GehrKZwPe1YHr_rSbVZ00IFMQPRQU0zt83uvXo8i3FEj0q0faiY-Fa95AK_nKeqqdG6FcPXzQOG5bR3MgjUXwEdy5SNcqs-AQQ00ncR2bVWzhcLYJbbpn88B8Uvjg8LwwGnBt2xo4f6kQEk8qKxpUFh-rXWS0gK_ChfdT8gABrujaXQADgqsOR5qXyYow8plzZdiAQeMVVCnF5CCHXTv1YJYsM-9UTE46xEnezvDZimkSJC34Dv6jcQrncPe=w1587-h888-no

I got Emad and Bebhinn together. I thought maybe if they woohooed, Emad's jets would cool down a bit.
    zJ95AeTKJPjgfTfyPA_7YD5pg1Dj4LPi9ocQpLbut4eKQVVpj7N1hIPfvo9oekyQRvFLA2yW2khH0vdmm2F_NC0ZVToLjd8qK54jDQi9UpSPNJaBl74p51-CWbQHCboH7nTPJaMxgEuSpcC0mloPSNnjBYs0wLzq0ZhXYJ8F0yAFYya1utBNXaKFfz02Ktx2GuHIfh_wgpct7Fx8p9Sj5oey6JNzv22EXaMlJw_4xUlVUSEE7zRrr5anan-aaxnGNnh4jxNpoyC1u7bUNWcEbc-mvpkHcY-KiN8Wg4vmza8m2gc0v2hBQKgXZGJ0OAMltOKGf_JgTV83TQZZ4wzcQhjyDGXM2lCtsrhVasohs6kZAypt2jXVOZ38qwLirUbgQMg300hDrisa-pcRke2TOeNl8XnbZIU3XAP0ZJ9AuN8ckXgDiYoaexlgmDvyixfiPjFSlGQ4dsKfFA8cz_TY_mUvOfgdm3uX385GmIhHRpfnyO9PLte5HpGBKBh8h81CSu-aCb6kFzYM-bN5FLhqUBJwsKgp2voDxQq47CewK-iLvBdPd4lk7KrM4VfeIj2OhCvYSxAklM_5vE-2p124nAaSoOs7EILH6ZgFEiYI=w1587-h888-no

It didn't work. Emad had just stepped out of the shower with Bebhinn, when I found him heading off to flirt with Natalia. Stop right there, Emad Faraz! This is a commune, not a harem!
    DNchu6fAPuaJz6qM78SsjSEhQx1Dvz6zK6ZPCiGFhWuoCCFCO_5EWZ_jMUcYTPVvw836dO7VcpIeequwgXjKPCJi7guK2FzMn9iEGt7_i5m3pCaPUH19jAzcsVTlkW6f-q8BhEpe4b91tREPhThfd0pGnvk51GwC5PqQrNELU9KBz159yZm364pXZx0mbUi4yRRFmxrYJGL_FMUp5Zckb4CshyXVXUWCV__EGH0cuI78oVn4ZtT0UiItcLhOIsY7OtfeajQ-sSnImyEz314-8Ok18hNhqirzD2mx7DhySOYOz7o9ir0J3M3nO4iwke1MALY-n_oimLsMoQqao1cC5MFwuhvA0wzdAVfCwWnkj9eJIDZOHPocuBVXnXDzYOwkhDbIC0XNQce4zQtNfcgO13eQt1F8ZjEhoA1aG_ZAAaEP73rofAlLcrmm_oNHUdfv5LNV0RHZClO-TO24Ej7vG2sM4wEbrJgHrbmZip7S97V_Psrq3bw8m8FuEIzhlWP3tlvpVvnySoF2ukLcND6tfkDgZ8fr4Lq_NqRGPa97U6VkeDddg5D8j86D64mbgQUXm9RFZukxys_mOTX23G4qkPD3DH0A2Zd7P1GRbBwQ=w1587-h888-no

I told the other guys to take charge of their ladies before Emad charmed them all away!

Tyron and Natalia.
    ZmaNEsZXd8ykfAcm-ixEC-XMGX8N9y3IVEGdxb7duhBk6hKVs-i7Kke7ibYNV1u58xiTQt6LfWqlwGOojOgwZA2aTflbFMNZ-DxOnmyCKuRRn4iQUA6oH4rO1TUfulstLQFER6gsOpRwGSmfa8HrH3VcYa7T_NL19QUfELz1mPrVxr9DV4JinGKi8io6JwlsKQS8nPdI5rJYpFPgPA9HHWpXWGcMBRIxhfjwyjkKfKU4a3-1hwqq83H1_Y7fow_vvXcIpIHGtHUTCCKud5bw_LV33EVIgWtVgTeBTVaf8sqDweQ7im_yPzsqi9nrW_5C8jydFHP6AyRDlvkcFtKsA20JWnsxQNYgdI742WIOIMm1m9TUqWimnIhL-9_d4VHYXW70VSEsMkcHeWQOZZGMOXlRaBjQhMzpUBIO9bs_jWy4FMGXNlhKT0sM1-Z8_7OXEWqQztQeWRDEaZgbkJ6rp-2v1G9G8ruxxkb3Zr5ija0jMDFedGpSIRaK555VSZaJzW-DgUui-uGpLKjF0xHbkN5yZytxc_xGhG51Fa3xudk0UFkLhlC7Ftx5ns6iiho10swTCIp0Tg0pWFyB4Z0OuR8_bSegiAx_69XFA_C9=w1587-h888-no

Mikel and Lynne.
    sP7lYS5aXQCP7H7vtfXMumMBE_ALfnotRWr5mellIX5c4gyAZVUGQ6dPeWs1ZRq0mYG4DXDVakqGBP6E_TX0WKfaddlS4uktrwhPzQwGP5XVh6ZEZgemiPU3LoB07Qmdulk8oz2HEfELPH3ogOt6IElUnNy5Jf1-C6Fxllt-0oA09gN22k1ANKpDTGzMoHU4p4AI3xC3jvv6cBMZkvSAx1MNa30L-7roRvAD4tmoMhAMHGqXoeaE44pEgEgsL7Unz-r_vBtKgEoj5wihXQyrLBiTWc2IcezQtrxbbnBm0Ms4NSKFoTPd3zzfX9n2uY5J7tUg1nqNzBzOpz2VDps3JpZuFrtE9kLP-lRnGpJ967hcpszPMoWVcjLLckfLiWOyPPLsPHZ6dUgBGLTkZPs6W5sEqFnRPtvxqgDePh1aAUc_i-lANrFnfhEoN8bLvkjR6hfzFk-79NP56gFJ7ltvTWqtyUzT2M52SOh47YcwEPJLU-S6lwM8JGXWNlVsdRYssHtQalfbc0LLvxuz-74g4t3lz2H5yXyFQHjQoLbQ6oT2DPDDPUpQ4bSVlnDa5A1CdUh5hGETsfIedrqZ0drj7eSxSscauz7LgGzHgM9M=w1587-h888-no

Archie and Sherry.
    TI3Y7L_WxMBF1GiceMXFwGfPjlRaGOZqAUkFP5JkcGA7ev3gE_FjERjXzQyf67tCU0zAmoiVzrM97smK0L7T0oKV-I0HegqmWKcg9vbfZ_JtGGA-iblvtvJcDa43qug1TrfzDk4BCF_akSH7zMi7YHW2fMCnB18PIUAuXd5MIZ6WBebulC5uiMzx6Sc6g-UmRrOYXuLeMy-SB3Fjm4iMUuNJMe39PSDKv-f5KTGcMN5CEjyNHX9-zOObIhQi1vmrwxXIXVM5YhGqm7soQQUvDdfaob2o-m8P9EBMfJACxoRP027UVhM4eU27EgTay--YukGqNFQI-k3mFJkgl6ndyMcoNB7pzO-Tyibh-8hxjBDHKUxU_Ha338Nl3RrfOpQ5KuXm4PGC-PqigjMTgVXHApYCcC4jhQ1cuKRGdCGacLEl8V3xZrXJCP75iVGkxvj0uSCkjILheh2TNnHeG4Hv205N7AbiGbW_EH6XoUUsp2Te-Gd49qAl8u9Q1F_Gbg6EU-dmq8DFIruHMzF-pJ3x-dWd5yq5cgrLwx5yZS50rIlhgDAIDPCyE8V-H1Tnmb7UtOgesAoWMFlUBB-84sx0jIwinVLxVS2GN3CAx1xl=w1587-h888-no

And I sent Emad outside to work on acrobatics. I kept his queue full for hours trying to exhaust him! :D
    1HmAZg1UNei1DelZNLgCWcjgyixBR02NbY-9_b4olTiIkUf8bn7MLuSyXvfCvQMdpQ4BHUr67ckJsx7Uw2u4g_Bs1hwJqSlHvo2O-h4OLTqPiK9-KArwxEIlZOrykUPycl9YLaE-u2zgcwQABP_Cns730EBMI2jQ4EtdTOext1RxMXzawXGBWh0VKfCFdB39z4oARWNknmggqfBJtrps47pVjOWzmL3by5GEHJo79oWTlDnqc-MBEF63FeF_5YKWVVeggZQkBSQA9hv2ZTxaahZV5jWGPsERJATRTUwDGwCknJhzTDRGZsjMEAo8MnynfssaqkzXrPhTnZkyqJfGP-439wb0C99_z0O6PiEndZc1Jwhj8tJjkpdChMfgXQ6TVccmFWXwLolL0kkITRxM5EzT_FUpwYRsDvnamjUPAmVugqJwIvLJWesGpbd8KwyFatMOYynn5oYzSWDT-8weE43yScB8jHKJu3UA8uDe-gzrlrtJ5JbC9djHfSdyfdjj7I6Y6EWIfl5d2cOmkv6Wr50Y7v2jACsaPerTyqSdNPkotG_hRD188C4RY_yjG5PzAHPcLo5aOiyiTjCUTBGdl-x0lR2zp46Cli3GwqEO=w1587-h888-no

-K4EcIfvHN5EBRNeis3Frug-AIfc3nF8kaIEC_u2ZOmk5C18w6xggbbjAOILkckQSUI6ID2_-ffekJc5FutQb7smPtxWU1TUqb--PKIcapXDloqRtLyULvUuy684o0NcbDcFzisk9irnXx-s4-8n40wevy1j2yboq8KwD8WBRsRDsnBydvOUVMCK2XOTgsxa0Ca9QRC0TCRuFio6xgQt_NpKK4F2mzLXE7k6ARp2RslxnUaQXDBlmQEFz1LQBLazZnrSihwjSnE-CubZ6lsd8FjW2aS0-_aLzgYKr3EaZSZEru-R46BzPlbEWtZqo-QQRVXyM6G6OEd5vUYRSygQ7_WyTScMnhY_WanC0O8belACnaeHhxdVuaW-071dNZVtY4z3HkdIU9_G7j6ZA7R2H493wv6VsvNJ1x_1ypGKZydpx7j6S5FBDHLHdKmZMu9o7RCsp2OPdINIbe_1y6VO_r-TtKFrD81-p7y-pm7Xrnr4dSWJequTscLKxm_-YFvQMiSEsxLJ5ea9tJ2uRAU1YiM6bPfi4FpkafnXOUwcoliTMOKD0C7ZpZ1LnM6tAQNN--gK8WwFqPWCwE2I170WX6ewongEXpen1oWmI_5c=w1587-h888-no

MSgcSTJEhlIrkVEn-S3Gcz48O1QXpOEHYdYrpM_x6rU8QKJViDDdumDa-fQoXhEW_48APz5csks4-LUjGr6N7kmnA3nxSfiO3Dd2bgocHPJqxQVVhbp-Ee-GdMDB77IFgbKQmtbcebqpy8zR-sH1b8kM2s2guctM1HIFGB4xnW04po4Z8NMO47T8dA-dT7IuffjVov1szCyYNnJK0cL-pT4eqHt1dk2kIGbI9kcEILczSwkMP4k0vf6JZ4KQlovAbZChGL3w8S0m7bozEX8QITVTyw6VoD7a1RfEvsEGBxAtjJnEI77RVFtwu8FJBdEi_cw3OKsuiQoxoxJz39NIgoQYjdHePULIxW42ZbgtzJt6e4bkboWeLyMuj4QFG_iZAseKV9gxoNEqhqAxQKyMa5Z4in9L6RKX3GE0SELiI3dScWJV8VwfqQCrBaJMHq3RLgSTYPwcjebKVAM1NsBzzaWH0TmeXLgRVmInaKFY2BDFIKmCGwCgvI-qUd1dHi30PMYE4frosSB8SzITprFsquVbtev7frIsFQ0nlJCpldeIMpGvrsK-9NRqqZ9TEVL_osvGYZA6qKD4kTuWP_wF28HyT7aYDKlNKRXtnaJM=w1587-h888-no

67sGoiSKmgR5j4hXvyMvh0Zej1MIAl4U6OOxn7fQqr3cmIRqDE3-EmbuRVashTAFMUoImLVxWuP714mSOpY0ETzDCGSRTo4cgyVlM1rPS_prdJ5ubIQQWhz6SF6lw_36pjSxiuPUfGLy53wfpCjmwF58UlEFOL2ihALRFNL--P1-DwVV85ug6ZZQPy-GXJPsJ2vaY3fb2SPOlMO_bVj7j0aigE0Um1RRtv-a_d0odDb-3UqLoYDXvUO9tE7jGY41ySBkZipzuTnCDiP5Hu9KIMx3jUKAT1cVGw7ybGYHvITyUW4z1gKol3k9uU-Il05MRN15FxaOYT1EfzWtgSIb_ocZb0E07fEuTgGAPGE47JToePjh4ADMBSivHRQGqYjggHAhsWFVLd0raAvKgruRexfVFBaPd7W02iRmMZfDXX8SePLUg-4t90QF3z3PkX45ZBKh71FNIsDSE79rzzHa0VJuYNm3Xc_vIkMse_TFRihEkIL8oD1DQo_j4crPhfk0D83ogcarrhUqrj6KhwZ58ui5tvANgE5YDQbCxc86Gvlq1GoSK4cyGt6L7wT1ycM6hEFNaM3l9V0I072znaFH_abZfALSRKGENmu9Wcsn=w1587-h888-no

lxzzSsPG8HC79_IUPMRuHiATqhLDV79PHRjLJOfEq-2QbFB4d6TxQyASQlBLz-zZsbWrEMyIO8yvcRF0ugHtjOM0weTObcZkvtvRVtHtNWXyffoTahjyo2Z_7KuDjSoNL6TwQV3n3fXlfUXX_N3Bt5weOuml-03u4FKp_hirT3DvVOxjDiAc3SeREtJRnQS60NGYjxtT3OR4Fq-Lohau-iyTyYt-yJLb7MB1bOXy8FQor79o6xXgu7OOVPfUyfGdI808HhnndhEzXno_yPk-MuCYdLbyZ35bXXmE9Rh7-HDDMAbTOZvGLkbQaTHVt5pwGIQn4b9uWEuKVRX5uGLq6B3WUeDFDlRECHeo9g1FsgOOJgl30X5n1ycUniFj1p1XQntq3ae1APK6_zit0sEZObpoci_f9CQrxOofkHVvQTHaE7LfAkvUsFOtwJ9vVhwegZ6LM78qjarMkoeUExvnkfiaJFyZIWlxH38h9Ld6pxkt99IQcHHbAIWBQYIHkUyyTHhgMHtz1Gi3sJN4A-fvjSneSLoUKg3NJw2aWN8Bo7l5_OGfU5u8vRYnhGeiDqaELsIVmcgetQzFeiQ6e-G_3qI-mJPcIz6G0PA-BDE5=w1587-h888-no

VPjqltek0tKP_SKMFkUmzpg5YzqDHKHr4TywnD-KPMu16AqN6H5VxUrNB_ODRDYgsFhPPGwVAtfo-ddkIQN5f0x7TBfsnTI4GqGyw4evmmzY1Po0kyilhCqDh0a2bUJssHCGMV2MDC95P0DxV7NpfVKJpyUhJfhNaJdARaQWKD4tx9oFXXsnlP9bpvqsMyJvwhhOpnIq5IQgrAboKUL5dS2nbLQgfXvNzNUzL8B-O2imW5wedGdWOCVUjrYv3s64OWPD2EI5Fq1kK5N-mr9AdhAF976CXSMvhbTLZAbG6UTeuZ9mTWIsWtRT3amB5MuFDRPCvUFrwG1cE5mmhBNeIWxBJGy-IRWStO1QqOhJWLeMF-FSj4f8P5jderG91QLp7_RD6e5_9CY7_wT5oaTq0V_k-vyBUeqQ2xOtb0n4An8R1P_YXeipnqkACfkfcrn_r8Qs-gElSmbhH3bakKtdoqCcvsHXS-kxfDfMi8J-xKSQjrvYUdH9hjky5Dq9IaFed9lqf-2VgR3zmHjIPVrqPvDbwoDi7s-GHdH7qI3dPAy1rWKHpVvVeX3PsdolFsdEj6zO3JcZXFbH4ru9cvxK5GD7QZ6DZ7UCHav8lZ-l=w1587-h888-no

At the end of the day, little Tempest came over to get Emad's attention, and I finally let him stop performing. ;)
    MFAqhER0kfFVx3-ZckDVN7DkSAFL6KXUtBC8Duz0I92mlp1BVwPpaWyQZPKpJ8QAu2tQD485OMOwElSMn-DwkwrQ_Cq0pEuFtEBRz4muQ9x1U7zy-GD38yEjkYU5fuBZ-6cO0u5b5xJm7hiN0xd1TZLBkL_lK_v0iSLcDtJKNuMcflIJyMbBCE4x084d9kZTIbnO8nKEI2Tq3eB53TNis432iKQd3lWwTzUTTMtSpjOqVMR891MsT4wVeAipg586emu8c7IYDkwSDlAaCEaT-Gb_P8wqIE6AYLVBfKwn9EpuymQVlP_uUuwUgWaq2QoiQd9CmMDeWKa1DgwDrWTrwyFSw8TIsF9x1Fww9PpT3l7-ntlbdI699rwn7fEFOgh5iEjw-guY_PLWHHbQgQQRnzsjHj2F8GvPL1RIkwEbi3jA5cUYUeGPxkZ7x4GTYcgszD3yW_5trgvGqNXQHj04uPt9d5Iz9XmRpYqunMim1Cdp0ihuAVFuGQZE5tNCVLQnUwnHiiKtAD9bE1zaSMuS69ThpK0mfvL2i6ehtYqH0VSaPHJrxzBHvUUgnn_wO5T5_XFwIIHnKmDGcQRZHitjggOjikdov66XL_Mt70AR=w1587-h888-no
    Post edited by lanlyn on
    @Nikkei_Simmer I'm so sorry you're still suffering! I hope you get to feeling better soon. Just take it easy. :)
  • Chi5678Chi5678 Posts: 268 Member
    New update (:

Questions before the update:

Does anyone know a way to or a mod to show uncles/aunts in the family trees?

Does anyone know a way to make the counter tops not glow like this? I hate it. I even tried getting rid of the lights, it’s still like that. Nearly every counter is like that.

U4LdEwA.jpg

I’ve decided now that the teens are old enough, they need to get their own rooms. Right now I can only afford to do one, who should get their own room first, Rikki or Spencer?

Rikki: 0 Spencer: 0

Is there a way to make it so when sims get grounded or whatever for breaking curfew I can let the mom be mad but have the dad be like the “cool” parent and have him like praise his son for breaking rules or setting traps.. Maybe the childish trait? Idk lol.
    Funny things:

Guess Rena is trying to tell me she wants a new bracelet?

SSE41Wb.jpg
    Update time:

Rena and Jared decided to sleep in after returning from their free vacation. For some reason they came home super super exhausted. Guess Jared is plotting against the world?

eViQLF5.jpg

Meanwhile, the teens went on a field trip to the graveyard... Interesting choice.

gJJZtxg.jpg

For breakfast when Rena and Jared woke up, Jared cooked perfect quality Eggs Machiavellian. His first perfect meal, and he stared at it like he was in awe. lol

Ty2Qx4H.jpg

And Jared just got hungry right now so he pulled out leftover... cake. I swear I must have unlimited cake in the fridge cause I sold the fridge with all the cake in it and finally gave them an updated fridge and still cake. meh.

Rikki asked Rena for help learning to drive. They drove for a while. I guess at some point Rikki probably asked Rena if there's anywhere she wanted her to drive her to now that she's driving. I guess Rena replied with "Take me to your dad's work. I wanna dumpster dive..." Rena used to be a detective, hope she's not thinking Jared has something to hide so he threw the evidence away at work... Oh well, I didn't know sims would autonomously dumpster dive, kinda funny.

OsE41eQ.jpg
    Feedback time!

@Mikezumi The farm looks really cool! Loved the nectar cellar photos. Is that in one of the expansion packs and I totally missed it or did you put in being able to make nectar? Lol I like how you actually satisfy their wishes. I’ve had some wishes sitting there for ages haha.

@plushtrap_107 oh of course I know about the needs cheats! In a legacy challenge though, you’re not supposed to cheat, so I’m trying really hard not to haha (: Also, I like the different color hair on each sim. Barnard must think his snowman is worthy of a trophy haha cute

@Silverofdreams30 Love the beach pictures, especially the windsurfing one. The water looks so clear and nice there haha. I haven’t tested to see if the water in my town looks that nice yet, guess they don’t go to the beach often enough. I’ll have to have them all go soon. It’s winter right now though.

@lanlyn Ah, makes sense why you named it Poppet then. I ended up liking the name so much I named the goldfish Poppet. XD Oh my goodness I saw that first picture where you added the ghost to your family and I just stared in awe at how many sims you’re controlling… I struggle with 4-5. I upped the max to 10 in my game but 12 sims and 5 pets?! (I think I counted that right) omg. Lol.. I mean if I made needs static that’d be fine but still I’m impressed lol. And what?! Sims slide down the staircase? How cool!

@TeenWolf_1999 Yikes, sorry Casey’s husband was cheating on her. Didn’t know sims cheated unless user directed… Or was it user directed? Or do they actually cheat? :worried:

@meerkattime “Bella doesn’t know what she missed!” Haha, that was funny for some reason. Thanks for the comments (:

@bekkasan They do stop falling eventually, it’s kinda annoying in a way haha but I like those elevators. I gave up on them though since I rebuilt my house again so there’s a spiral staircase now instead haha. Lol at the empty parks being where sims want to go hang out. I love how the robot looks so into the story, that’s adorable.

@MKSizzle He’s handsome. I’ll be interested to hear what you do with him (:

@ anyone else I missed, thanks for the comments and thanks for the updates, I like having something to read (:
    hLhdCsO.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @lanlyn I didn ot know sims could actually use those
    spaceships really cool. Thank you.
    Lovely update and Emad and Bebhinn are so cute.

@emorrill No worries you can fangirl over him all you want.
    Thank you.

@meerkattime I noticed Thornton was there,
    he had not loaded properly when I got to his house.
    morgana wer enot home though so Ty had to help with the toddlers
    since Thornton really does not like kids.

@Springfairy556 Its interesting how much I still need to learn
    about sims 3 even if I have played sicne it was released.

@MKSizzle I tend to use alot of the same hairstyles for townies when I edit them
    there are only a few that look really good on them. I think he looks great.

@bekkasan Funny how the guys hooked up with eachother,
    I love when unexpected things happens.

edited August 2018
    Chi5678 wrote: »
    Does anyone know a way to make the counter tops not glow like this? I hate it. I even tried getting rid of the lights, it’s still like that. Nearly every counter is like that.

U4LdEwA.jpg

@Chi5678 Here's a link to a No Glow mod to get rid of that bloom lighting. You will need to register (free) at the site.

No Glow mod 1.63-1.69 by Misty

lighting.jpg

EDIT: If you'd rather edit your own GraphicsRules.sgr file, you can follow this tutorial (link below). It does the same thing as the mod does. You might want to use the tutorial if you've edited this file for other reasons and don't want it replaced by the mod version.

The Sims 3 - Removing Bloom Effect
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited August 2018
    @Chi5678 I see @lanlyn linked you to a good mod.
    I hope who gets the room will be happy with it.
    The nice water is a mod by brntwaffles

Here is a update from the party Ty went to

[img][/img]HdoD4Lz.jpg

Thornton was there sighing over the toddlers crying during his party

[img][/img]STTlWPN.jpg

Well atleast you are home

[img][/img]coSrCQC.jpg

Ty fed Dexter one of Thornton and Morganas toddlers.
    They had twins.

[img][/img]W81dYJP.jpg

upset toddler

[img][/img]WHdbZQf.jpg

Ty talking to Bree

[img][/img]2sl5TGi.jpg

And telling Thornton to go fetch his toddler but ty had
    to pick him up and put him to sleep guess Morgana was at work or something.

All for now

• Chi5678Chi5678 Posts: 268 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Any chance you could link that water mod too? XD
    hLhdCsO.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top