Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Game Pack is the best?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Outdoor Retreat
    Since they made the baby a object I don't bother with children anymore. The dining out was nice until the 1,000 phone calls to eat out especially in the middle of the night. As for vampires well they are just a pain in the backside.
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Vampires
    It probably goes without saying that my favorite is vampires. I love these undead losers.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    KingToakerKingToaker Posts: 19 Member
    Parenthood
    I love raising Sims, so Parenthood for me! Whenever a friend asks which pack they should get, you best know that I'll be telling them Parenthood!
    dalopuad36d.png
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Vampires
    ldmarko wrote: »
    The novelty of temple exploring has worn off, but it's still fun & the stuff is cool.

I'm clearly in the minority here, but I hate Parenthood. The stuff is cool, but it took all the fun out of family play when it turned all of the children into needy, disrespectful little slobs.

That's exactly why I didn't buy it, lol. Especially because of the horrid, messy, little tyrants leaving disaster wherever they go. My gawd. The humanity! :p
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires is my definite fave (though I havent been using my vamps lately), but oddly enough Dine Out is a close 2nd for me. I send my sims out to eat ALL THE TIME. I tend to add vampires for the sake of drama in my sims lives. Ive had more than couple housewives live out their woohoo fantasies with a vampire!
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Spa Day
    Spa Day. The special baths are useful in all sorts of everyday situations, especially to help cure Tense.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Vampires
    Spa Day. The special baths are useful in all sorts of everyday situations, especially to help cure Tense.

Exactly. I have said it repeatedly... Vampires and Jungle Adventures are technically much MUCH better. But Spa Day is just amazingly useful.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    changelingschangelings Posts: 40 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood makes the game feel complete. I can't believe how much it changed my gameplay when I finally bought it.
  • Options
    TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    Jungle Adventure
    I voted Jungle Adventure, I love the way it works and having my sims go exploring, not to mention it's a good way for them to make a living. I'd like to see other similar packs for other locations too.

Saying that, I think Dine Out is the most useful and the one I use most often, alongside Spa Day. :smile:
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Spa Day
    Spa Day followed by Dine Out.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Parenthood
    I'm looking for a game pack just for messing around. Not sure which one to get. I'm not really the type of person to have a family in the Sims. So maybe Vampires or Jungle Adventure...?

Vampires is my personal favourite because it's really well made. I have only traveled to the jungle once, but I did like that too. I think Vampires is more exciting and less repetitive, but if you would rather get rich by exploring the jungle than play with super powers, then Jungle Adventure is a fine option.

Now you've got me thinking - would a vampire with the ability to turn into a mist be able to avoid or get past some of the traps in the temple ruins?
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Dine Out
    ldmarko wrote: »
    The novelty of temple exploring has worn off, but it's still fun & the stuff is cool.

I'm clearly in the minority here, but I hate Parenthood. The stuff is cool, but it took all the fun out of family play when it turned all of the children into needy, disrespectful little slobs.

You know, you are so right. I like the traits but the phases like bear phase, clingy phase, picky eater phase and the constant making a mess drives me bananas. I have a mod that stops them from making a mess because all of my parks were covered in the kid paint.
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Jungle Adventure
    I picked Jungle Adventures because I thought it was really well-designed. I love the world, the food, the Latin dancing, and of course, the exploring.
    That said, I could have made a case for any of the others being my favorite. Granite Falls is beautiful, especially in the winter, and I get a lot of use out of the camping materials. Spa Day has yoga, which my Sims often use to get ready for work. Dine Out has restaurants and experimental food which is great for aliens. Parenthood -- character traits, school projects, and great furniture and clothing. And finally Vampires, for when I want some Sims to walk on the wild side.
  • Options
    simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood for the sheer volume of entertaining interactions, Jungle Adventure is a close second for me for simply being so beautiful to play in.
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    edited September 2018
    Vampires
    Vampires I'm loving my plasma sucking vampires since I got them. So much more fun playing them instead of normal sims.
    Jungle Adventure is close second because more dangers for my sims and I'm loving giving npcs cures. >:)
    Post edited by Madachan88 on
  • Options
    soulofadragon1soulofadragon1 Posts: 38 Member
    Outdoor Retreat
    I liked the outdoor retreat and parenthood ones the best.
    meme-7.jpg?w=512&h=512