Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Family Ideas to play with? (names, stories etc)

Hi :)
I've actually opened this account a few minutes ago...
I wanted to know if any of you would like to share ideas for "fun" families to play with!
Or maybe stories that are intersting so that we can be inspired from :)
Thank you :)

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    One of the families I'm playing are a very nice couple, but rather preoccupied with their own things ... but who also feel a Mission to adopt boy children. They try to pay attention to the kids, but they spend much more of their at-home time writing novels and tending the garden, or hanging out with visiting friends. They are about to adopt boy child #3. Part of the fun is not knowing what kind of personality the kids will come with.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    stavcohenstavcohen Posts: 5 New Member
    @luthienrising I love your idea! The whole part of adopting and being surprised of who you'll get. Thanks for the idea, I'll use it :)
  • Options
    AMW369AMW369 Posts: 2 New Member
    I love a bit of drama and something different after playing Sims for years.

Right now I'm playing with the Helsworth family. Dad, Atticus Helsworth II is a workaholic on his way to becoming CEO of the family business. He's good looking but aging due to stress. His wife, Jocelyn, is getting really bored of him being busy all the time and their teen son Sidney is becoming more and more distant.
    Then Atticus' rebellious twin brother, Archie, moves in. Archie chose not to follow his brother into business and instead has moved from job to job and is on his last chance with the family. However, as soon as Archie arrived he has been paying a lot of attention to Jocelyn who is loving it because she's so bored. They are flirting like crazy whenever they're alone so could be some major family drama! :D
  • Options
    Skeetsy3Skeetsy3 Posts: 1 New Member
    My current family consists of a mother and her two little boys.

The mother’s name is Bobbie, and she moved to Willow Creek permanently after studying at a local media college. She became an entertainer, and then a musician. Then, she met a random guy named Drew, and even before becoming his girlfriend, she fell pregnant with his baby. But Drew didn’t want a child, so Bobbie raised her son alone.

By the time her son was a toddler, Bobbie’s work hours were too long, and she found it difficult to afford the bills on top of the cost of a nanny, too. She quit her job as a musician and turned to writing, so that she could work from home and care for her son at the same time.

Once her son became a child and started going to school, Bobbie found time to actually leave the house. This led to a fling with a guy named Kade, and then again, Bobbie found herself pregnant with another boy. However, Kade, like Drew, abandoned Bobbie to raise their child alone.

Now she’s a working-from-home mother, just trying her best to raise her toddler and child in the best way she possibly can.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I have a gay couple that adopted two boys who are like brothers but living in foster care. Most want babies, so they don't see many families come to check them out and they are fearful that one will be adopted and then they will be separated from each other, the only other person in the world that loves them.

The gay couple took each out on "dates" to see if one would be a good fit in their family. After several outings, one boy, the more outgoing one, told the couple that he thought the other would be a better match for them. He was shy and didn't always make a good impression and he didn't want his shy friend to grow up alone and without a family.

Touched by this love, the gay couple made a decision and took both boys out to tell them who was chosen. Sitting at a picnic table in the park, having finished an ice cream cone, the couple decide to tell the boys, on the count of three, who would be adopted. At three, the couple spoke the name of the lucky child, but each had spoken a different name. The boys were confused, so the couple whispered together and gave it another try, this time, however, each man said the other boys name. And the boys were still confused. After the couple whispered together a second time, they both said both boys names. Both boys were still a little confused, but soon realized that now they really would be brothers forever.

The couple bought a big house in Brindleton Bay where they live with their sons and the parents of one of the men, all living together with two large, playful dogs. Happily ever after.
  • Options
    AzarealAzareal Posts: 6 New Member
    My favorite game I ever played was when I made two parents with a teen daughter. The teen daughter was kind of a wild child, she liked to party and hook up with older guys. She got pregnant and got kicked out by her dad, but her mom doesn't agree with him kicking her daughter out, so they get a divorce, teen lives with her mom, her boyfriend moves in, and they have a baby. Her boyfriend starts cheating on her after their daughter is born and she finds out. She dumps him and leaves, leaving her baby behind at her moms. She gets an apartment with her friend from high school and they party some more. she never sees her baby anymore. She gets pregnant again and the cycle starts over. She eventually had 8 babies and left them all with her mom.