Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @ZooProfessor3 and @glenkarri, waving hi back at ya! Good to see you Vicki, hope you are doing well. :)
    Kaztomp wrote: »
    *tip-toes stealthily through the thread, mindful of size 10 feet & frizzy mass of red hair on top of head, carefully dodging posts, blurbs, pics & emojiis*..

*lurking & watching - lurking & watching - lurking & watching* ..

*I'm sooo clever & sneaky - snort, giggle, chortle*..

3db7084618fe1f9725fbf8d681110fba--fart-humor-farts-funny.jpg

*bumps into everything & everyone in rush to find nearest exit*!!

@Kaztomp , this is so cute, made me laugh! :p
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Hya @ZooProfessor3 and @Glenkarri . LOL @Kaztomp . So nice of you all to pop in. Hoping your day is going well so far :smiley:
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    OH!! @romagi1 I am so so sorry! I never got a notification that you had claimed my request. I apologize. I am still interested in having my request fulfilled and look forward to whomever claims it (I know you are busy with another build atm) Madame Secretary I apologize it seems my notifications are not working properly. I do hope that my request can still be fulfilled it not I completely understand. Again, I apologize.
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Hi @Minx! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Since today is the 31st, we'll be moving to our August thread. All your info will come with us, so please look for updates there. Should you need to make any changes to your request before it's claimed, please edit your original post and leave me a message noting the change. The link to your post is in the Open Requests. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    OH!! @romagi1 I am so so sorry! I never got a notification that you had claimed my request. I apologize. I am still interested in having my request fulfilled and look forward to whomever claims it (I know you are busy with another build atm) Madame Secretary I apologize it seems my notifications are not working properly. I do hope that my request can still be fulfilled it not I completely understand. Again, I apologize.

Hi! I thought it was super weird not to hear from you! Of course we'll complete your request! :) You already know that romagi1 went on to claim another request BUT she's still actively claiming yours. I believe she's planning on starting your request once she's finished this next one. Thanks for checking in!!
    Btw, we're moving, so check for updates in the August thread. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    ~CLOSED~
    Our July thread is now closed. Please join us on our August thread here.
    Happy Simming!

latest?cb=20150324045008
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
  • simlover19simlover19 Posts: 31 Member
    > @BreeMiles said:
    > @simlover19
    > Are these the sims you are referring to?
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm sure one of us could give it a try for you dear if you want to post your request!

yes these are the sims if u can remake them for the sims 4 i wanted them for my sims 4 parenthood sims 4 game pack if u could thanks =)
  • LOULIGHTFOOT1976LOULIGHTFOOT1976 Posts: 160 Member
    > @DNARequestTeam said:
    > Thank you for looking! :)
    >
    > Back to Top
    > @DNARequestTeam said:
    > ~CLOSED~
    > Our July thread is now closed. Please join us on our August thread here.
    > Happy Simming!
    >
    >
    > Hi Everyone!
    >
    > Welcome to the D.N.A. Request Team – Designing Nature and Architecture Just for You! Our team of Sims 3 and Sims 4 creators is dedicated to bringing you outstanding service every step of the way. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
    >
    > Thank you!
    > Your DNA Request Team
    >
    > In an effort to keep our request thread glitch free and a manageable length, we start a new thread each month. Here is the D.N.A. Request Team Master Thread which ALWAYS has the link for the current request thread in it:
    > http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/886018/d-n-a-request-team-master-thread-new-threads-listed-here-please-do-not-post-information-only#latest
    > Please bookmark the D.N.A. Master Thread!
    >
    > •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••
    >
    > Our Services:
    > • Residential Lots
    > • Community Lots
    > • Sims
    > • Pets
    > • Households
    > • Searchable Listing of D.N.A. Member Creations on our Blog
    >
    > •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••
    >
    > Important Links (or scroll down):
    > Announcements and Zoo U Course (Sims 3) List
    > Featured Creations
    > Request Forms
    > Open Requests
    > Finished Requests
    > Meet the Team
    > Friend of D.N.A. Signature
    >
    >
    > Rules:
    > • Be courteous and respectful.
    > • Do not quote images.
    > • We do not use custom content in requests.
    > • We do not use the seasonal lot markers on residential lots.
    > • Re-uploads of the team’s creations are NOT allowed, regardless of any changes you may make to the original.
    > • No requests will be accepted from anyone who has re-uploads currently in their Studio or Gallery unless proof is provided that the original creator has given permission.
    > • Your request can be suspended if you do not respond to friend requests and questions within 3 days of a team member attempting contact with you. Requests can be reinstated after contact is made BUT it may take longer for you to get your request if the team member claimed another request in the meantime. Lack of contact will result in a request cancellation.
    > • If you are a member of another request team and you place a request with us, you agree implicitly that you will not use our creations for anything other than your own personal, in-game use. In other words, our creations are not to be used to meet the needs of another team nor may they be used in any other way outside your own game.
    > • If you request a particular team member to fulfill your request, it may or may not be claimed by that person.
    > • You cannot make a second request until your first one is complete. The exception to this is that you may have two requests in progress with our team as long as at least one of them is for a single Sim or single pet.
    > • D.N.A. reserves the right to decline or cancel any request that is, in the opinion of the active membership, unplayable on most computers.
    > • Breaking any of these rules may result in all future requests and posts by the offending party being ignored.

Sim/Household, Sims 3 Request Form
    Username:loulightfoot1976
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.):human
    Skin color:normal
    Hair color:brownTraits: animal lover , handy family orientated athletic / bookworm/family orientated /artistic natrual cook&nurturing on both Daniel O'donnell & lou O'donnell
    Favorites:colour irish green / favouritye food fruit parfarit custom music favourite colour seam foam
    Sign:sagitaruisLifetime Wish:jocekyName desired (optional):O'Donnell
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?allIf you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?including both katy perry etions
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    Is communication required before the creator begins work?
    Additional instructions?
    Photo- file:///C:/Users/New%20User/Desktop/Dan_0343.jpg

•• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••

Pet Request Form
    Username:o'donnell
    Breed:appoloosaPrimary coat color: white
    Markings desired: soeckeled with star
    Traits:friendly /playful & brave . please can u do him completed racing only
    Name desired (optional):billyLink to reference pics (optional):
    Additional instructions? make billy the ubicorn hve level 10 racing and Daniel o'donnel n lou o'donnell mastered riding blue 4 billy's accessories n daniel's clothes n pink 4 lou o'donnell
    Photo - https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=1017&bih=435&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=real+unicorn&oq=real+unircorn&gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.0i13k1l4.8461.12051.0.13579.19.19.0.0.0.0.157.1741.9j8.17.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..2.16.1646...0j0i67k1.lTE4jl09x5o#imgrc=9kipaWNUwEf9MM:
    •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••
    this is my 1st time doing this so please bear with me if i've messed up
    > @LOULIGHTFOOT1976 said:
    > this is my 1st time doing this so please bear with me if i've messed up
    i done the forms but messed up om the pet form as i want a pet added 2 the household household name O'DONNELL I PUT ME HOUSEHOLD NAME ON ME USERNAME loulightfoot1976 sorry 4 the caps
  • sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    ~CLOSED~
    Happy Simming!

latest?cb=20150324045008
    Moving-Day.jpg

ur resort is gorgoeus lass if u don't mid i've downloaded it from the exchange i've recommenede it
    edited August 2018
    Username:LOULIGHTFOOT1976
    Species:DOG
    Breed:SHEEPDOG
    Primary coat color:BLACK
    Markings desired:WHITE WITH BROWN BACK PAWS WHITE FRONT PAWS
    Traits:FRIENDLY LOVES 2 SWIM PLAYFUL
    Name desired (optional):SALLY
    Link to reference pics (optional):https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2158052834448173&set=a.2158054461114677&type=3
    Additional instructions? WANTIN 2 C PICS i would like 2 skill her myself
    Post edited by LOULIGHTFOOT1976 on
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited August 2018
    Please use our new months thread here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/945743/d-n-a-request-team-s3-designing-nature-architecture-just-for-you/p1
    sashraf wrote: »
    ~CLOSED~
    Happy Simming!

latest?cb=20150324045008
    Moving-Day.jpg

COPPIIED 4 times paste does not exsist sorry lass
    tried lass idoesn't work paste is non-exsistant coppied 6 times can not paste
    :'(:'( sorry i've tried only managed 2 do the form via help as i can't copy n paste me nephew did that bit 4 me 2 fill out the form can't go any further :'(
    sorry lass i quit i've tried i can not dot do it
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    sashraf wrote: »
    ~CLOSED~
    Happy Simming!

latest?cb=20150324045008
    Moving-Day.jpg

then please help me lass
    @LOULIGHTFOOT1976 , Have you tried either of these copy/paste methods?

1. Highlight the text with your mouse using the left button on the mouse. After it's highlighted, right click on your mouse and a small menu pops up and you'll see the word "copy" as one of the choices; click on that word with your left mouse button. Then go to where you want to paste the text you just copied. Right click with your mouse and on that same pull down menu that pops up, you should see the word "paste". Click on the word paste with left mouse button, and it will paste the text.

OR, this is how I always do it:

2. After your text is highlighted, hold down the "ctrl" button and the letter "c" on your keyboard at the same time (this copies it). Then go to where you want to paste the text, and hold down the "ctrl" button and the letter "v" on your keyboard at the same timee and it should paste the text.