Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS 3 CHALLENGE LIST (updated March 17th, 2019)

Comments

• MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    @Simtown15 Thank you for catching that! The Apocalypse Challenge is indeed for TS3...unless you're talking about one not named that. But I'll remove the Zodiac Legacy!
  • Nice4sweetsNice4sweets Posts: 19 New Member
    Hi All, I have been working on updating 'The Sims 4 Legacy Tracking Assistant', I don't know who the original maker is but I've been working one I had downloaded. I can't find the original post either, I need someone with some mad excel skills. I would also love input for what to add, additionally the latest version I did was for Outdoor, so I'm a bit behind now. Feel free to message me if you would like to collaborate on this.

• Nice4sweetsNice4sweets Posts: 19 New Member
    Unfortunately I can't attach a link as I'm too new here...
    @Nice4sweets Sounds like you've undertaken a huge project and that's awesome! Best of luck with it. Its always a pain to be a new member and not be able to post. Check out the link below for how to get member status and be able to post links:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know
  • DarkMoonWolfPDarkMoonWolfP Posts: 8 New Member
    Heres a challenge I made

Immortal Vampire Challenge

immortalvampirechallengesims4.wordpress.com
  • DarkMoonWolfPDarkMoonWolfP Posts: 8 New Member
    I can't post links yet sorry!
    I can't post links yet sorry!

No worries ;) I see you put this on the other thread, too...thanks!
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @Meeshelby - I am currently playing a TS3 challenge that isn't on the list and I think it should be. I didn't write it but it is a lot of fun. I am sure it can be easily adapted to TS4, especially now that they have <3 toddlers <3 ! It is called Escape to Nowhere. Here is a quick overview:

The gist of the challenge is your sim and their three children flee from a bad situation and start out with very little money and nowhere to live - hence "Escape to Nowhere". This is a fun take on many other 'rags to riches' challenges but isn't a legacy that goes many generations. In fact you are supposed to accomplish your goal in 60 sim days!

As in all other types of these challenges, you start with little money and are restricted as to where you can live and how you can earn money during the different phases of the challenge. The twist here is you are also faced with a series of daily random events to deal with - some good and some very stressful. This is the part that intrigued me to do the challenge and the fact that it is a fairly short one. The ultimate goal is for your sim to eventually save up enough money to buy their own home for their runaway family in 60 days or less.

The challenge was created by MistyDW at MTS and the rules can be found here: http://modthesims.info/t/522017

If anyone wants to see what I am doing with it, my forum link is here.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited March 2017
    DELETED
    Post edited by Simtown15 on
    @AudreyFld Thank you for the link! I'm so sorry to just now be answering. I don't get notified properly when I am tagged anymore. And I get notifications for every single thread I have ever commented on! So I tend to lose things. Anyhow, I'll check out that link and get it added ASAP!

@Simtown15 Please read the very first post on this thread. I cannot accept your challenge in the way you posted it. I'm sorry :(
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    @Meeshelby I don't even go to the notifications tab anymore except to remove the little number on it. I just go straight to the bookmarked tab to see who has commented on threads I'm following.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    @Meeshelby I don't even go to the notifications tab anymore except to remove the little number on it. I just go straight to the bookmarked tab to see who has commented on threads I'm following.

Yeah that's what I've had to start doing too. I don't know why that was changed :(
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member

LOL me too! :smiley:
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    You can add my challenge to the list:

Toddlermania Challenge for TS3

I would have posted earlier but totally forgot I posted it on the forums.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Could you add this challenge too, please?

The poetry/song lyrics illustration challenge
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/894373/the-poetry-song-lyrics-illustration-challenge#latest

Thank you! :)
    @TreyNutz & @PalmArrow Got both of your challenges added in! Thank you!
  • BikiniKoalaBikiniKoala Posts: 2 New Member
    I really like this list! It's a little old, but the challenges continue veeery cool!!! I know that a lot of people don't play TS3 anymore, but I'm thinking about creating a new one :3 Well, if I do, I'm sure I'll put it on that list.

P.S.: Sorry for the bad english, I am still learning it :P
  • zib_zibzib_zib Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello fellow simmers

I have started a new challenge for the sims 3 you can read the rules and stories about my household in my blog

onesimschallenge.blogspot.gr/p/home.html

Here is a brief description.

Name of challenge: The one challenge
    I chose that name because you will begin with one sim and end with one sim.

Requirements.
    You must have at least ten worlds installed in your game.
    If you have more than ten you can either play at all of them or at ten.

Purpose.
    You will start with one sim, your founder, have an heir who when is an young adult will move to a new world. You will do that up to your last generation where the last sim will have no heirs but a duty. To built a legacy home dedicated to his/her ancestors.

Winning
    There are no points here. In order to win you must have a full family tree back to generation one and a legacy home displaying memorabilia for each founder and the city he/she grew up.

I myself right have moved to the second world so it's not a fully tested challenge. I will update if something else needs attention mostly in the part of moving and keeping the family tree and memorabilia for the end. I strongly suggest to make new save files in case something goes wrong.

If you decide to try my challenge I'd like to read stories from you and most of I hope you'll have lots of fun!!!
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited April 2018
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @Meeshelby Hi - I just wanted to let you and everyone else know that the Sims 3 Apocalypse Challenge has a new home. The Wiki is closing it's doors and so we had to move the rules to WordPress. We have a facebook group where we answer questions about the rules and host for fun tournaments. The rules have all been transferred here to WordPress where not only the rules can be found, but tracking spreadsheets can be found and other cool downloads.
  • bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    I have a pet challenge i had started some time ago, that I'm happy to share. I created rules to this challenge similar to the foal challenge but it is for cats or dogs. If anyone wants to try it out, the rules i wrote up can be viewed here.
    If anyone does attempt it i would love to see their progress :smile:
    @Meeshelby if you have time could you please update this topic as well? Many thanks!
    I don't know why I never got notified that this had new posts! I am so sorry. I'll update now.
    edited August 2018
    You probably had so many notifications that it drowned out! Thank you so much!
    @Llandros2012 your challenge got added here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top