Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Diverse couples! Lgbt style...

Comments

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Here's a pic of Connor and Dani. Dani is genderfluid/non-binary (they prefer either) and Connor is a pansexual male. :)
    tumblr_pddj1cSzkP1wv47k8o1_540.png

@Bugsie2016 Who's my new favourite sim? Lol! Can't wait to read about these two. XD

I'm guessing Dani...

Wow. You must be psychic. :joy:
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    Here's a pic of Connor and Dani. Dani is genderfluid/non-binary (they prefer either) and Connor is a pansexual male. :)

@Bugsie2016 Who's my new favourite sim? Lol! Can't wait to read about these two. XD

Connor? That android?
    @Shadyboop who are you calling an android? XD
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

I'm guessing Dani...

Wow. You must be psychic. :joy:

I love them too! :)
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member

Connor? That android?

My name is Connor, I'm the android sent by cyberlife :joy::joy::joy:
    I prefer Shade than Shady

Connor? That android?

My name is Connor, I'm the android sent by cyberlife :joy::joy::joy:

I don't get the reference. xD I named him after my childhood best friend who I haven't spoken to in like 6 years...
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    Okay so this is one of my favorite couples, but I hadn't posted them before because they are a bit out of my comfort zone (for sharing purposes), but they are really fun, really in love and I think they are super cute. I hope you like them too.
    This is a candid I shot last night of Lilith and Sylvie
    REJLziv.jpg
    If you do like them here are a few more shots from a shoot I did with them a few weeks back
    HYtfiqW.jpg
    Urbjkuo.jpg
    Jsl0vmH.jpg
    TdgkHPY.jpg
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Lucien Winter & Caleb Vatore
    53sfTog.png
    iUQyGF9.png
    Before Seasons came out I made a save of four YA roommates, each of which represented a different season. For a challenge I decided to only control my winter sim in winter, my spring sim in spring, etc. I'm sure you can guess what season Lucien is, lol.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

@citysimmer What a cute idea. Nice pics (I am a huge Caleb fan) yummy :* I would be curious to know how that works out, with the playing of specific characters in specific seasons. Interesting challenge.
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited August 2018
    kirivian wrote: »
    @citysimmer What a cute idea. Nice pics (I am a huge Caleb fan) yummy :* I would be curious to know how that works out, with the playing of specific characters in specific seasons. Interesting challenge.

Thank you. I'd never done any kind of ISBI/autonomy based challenge before and frankly, it's not as much of a complete mess as I thought it would be, except for the other three watching way too much tv.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »

Thank you. I'd never done any kind of ISBI/autonomy based challenge before and frankly, it's not as much of a complete mess as I thought it would be, except for the other three watching way too much tv.

LOL :joy:
  • librarianjanelibrarianjane Posts: 11 New Member
    This whole thread warms my heart.
    edited August 2018
    Okay so this is one of my favorite couples, but I hadn't posted them before because they are a bit out of my comfort zone (for sharing purposes), but they are really fun, really in love and I think they are super cute. I hope you like them too.
    This is a candid I shot last night of Lilith and Sylvie
    REJLziv.jpg
    If you do like them here are a few more shots from a shoot I did with them a few weeks back
    HYtfiqW.jpg
    Urbjkuo.jpg
    Jsl0vmH.jpg
    TdgkHPY.jpg
    @kirivian wow. Lilith is gorgeous. I particularly love her side profile and that hair really suits her.

citysimmer wrote: »
    Lucien Winter & Caleb Vatore
    53sfTog.png
    iUQyGF9.png
    Before Seasons came out I made a save of four YA roommates, each of which represented a different season. For a challenge I decided to only control my winter sim in winter, my spring sim in spring, etc. I'm sure you can guess what season Lucien is, lol.
    @citysimmer Ooh Julian Is an adorable winter.
    @simscognito Lilith in this game (Chatswin) is a biker too. :) Obviously not for reals (no bikes, no cars, no motorcycles, no horses :( ), but her story includes her joy of riding and her involvement with a club of others who ride as well. Speaking of which I put a few more shots of Damien and Deacon with the bike on the Romantic Pictures thread in the general discussion area ( I don't know how to link to a thread - I tried and somehow it was a cluster-fumble) so sorry bout that, but if you wanted to check them out, they are there. I also found a link to a TS4 version of The Beast from TS3 if you don't already have it.
    @simscognito Lilith in this game (Chatswin) is a biker too. :) Obviously not for reals (no bikes, no cars, no motorcycles, no horses :( ), but her story includes her joy of riding and her involvement with a club of others who ride as well. Speaking of which I put a few more shots of Damien and Deacon with the bike on the Romantic Pictures thread in the general discussion area ( I don't know how to link to a thread - I tried and somehow it was a cluster-fumble) so sorry bout that, but if you wanted to check them out, they are there. I also found a link to a TS4 version of The Beast from TS3 if you don't already have it.

@kirivian wait, there's a romantic pictures thread? Awesome! I'll check it out and thanks. I'll save that link to download later. :)
    edited August 2018
    @simscognito Okay I'ma gonna try this again - only cause I love you so much. LOL Romantic Screenshots
    Post edited by kirivian on
    @simscognito Okay I'ma gonna try this again - only cause I love you so much. LOL Romantic Screenshots

@kirivian Been looking through the pics in the romantic screenshots thread and awww I love seeing sims in love. <3

Also, Christopher and Lex are sweet. Nice to see they had a good wedding.
    edited August 2018
    @simscognito Thanks Chris and Lex are faves of mine, but the last picture on that post is my favorite couple, and Endymion is the sim I am using for my avatar currently.
  • llane83llane83 Posts: 34 Member
    Don and Nina's eldest daughter just married her girlfriend.
    258mfdd.png
    edited August 2018
    Some more Connor and Dani (Dani wanted their nails doing)
    tumblr_pdjiukQ6nq1wv47k8o2_540.png
    tumblr_pdjiukQ6nq1wv47k8o1_540.png
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    A couple of pics of my old legacy save:

Shea & Alysa on their honeymoon.
    honeymoon-23.jpg

Shea & Alysa on their wedding day:
    vows-4.jpg
    gotcha.jpg
    vows-9.jpg

Shea got a bit spanky with a guest:
    shea-feeling-frisky-4.jpg

dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    @llane83 Wow. Where did you get those dresses from? They're really ethereal. I love them. They look like goddesses.
    @Bugsie2016 Lol! I love Danni's face there. It's like she's saying, 'yes, I'm the boss.' :joy:
    @Munterbacon I love your sims' expressions. They're larger than life.

Okay, so this is one of my my all time favourite screenshots. Yep, again of Alex and Henry. :joy: Oh and just to clarify, they do have their pyjama bottoms on. Don't worry. :joy:

WkCUOUh.jpg
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @Munterbacon I love your sims' expressions. They're larger than life.

@simscognito Thansk! :blush: I really should try and go back to that family, but I left the legacy in an awkward spot! :D

Love your Halex pic! :love:
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    @Bugsie2016 Lol! I love Danni's face there. It's like she's saying, 'yes, I'm the boss.' :joy:

@simscognito Nah, they were just enjoying getting their nails painted.
    edited September 2018
    Dani and Connor got married.
    09-03-18_12-10-10c2a0am.png?w=700
  • FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    I have some but my absolute favorite couple of all time will always be these two vampires, who are both my most dysfunctional AND functional couple, well, ever :joy::

They met through a one-night stand, and I wasn't at all planning to make them a thing... in fact, I already had an OTP in mind for Cai, the funky-looking vampire. After that one-time fling, however, Angelico called him out on a date and Cai, never one to say no to social activities, accepted. They didn't get along that well, though; Cai was way too sociable for Angelico, who was more of a loner; also, he was more than a little jealous of all the attention Cai was getting.
    hioum06.png
    But then, somehow, they started seeing each other more and more, and it was during this night that I decided that God, they really fit together... and made them official!
    Olief1n.png
    A little while later, after they'd already partied the day away on Spooky Day, they impulsively decided to take things to the next level...
    dUiSP24.png
    And then, that same night, they figured it was a good idea to take things to an even better level... As Punkpal is my witness...
    tjr6tdw.png
    Another surprise came when Cai was abducted by aliens... and came back pregnant!
    EQKDe3c.png
    The baby decided it wanted to be born on Day of the Undead... another costume-y holiday, to remain in that funky spirit. :blush:
    1yLKxpU.png
    And just like that, these two fun-loving master vampires became parents to alien girl Rani!
    D6BvBX6.png
    zDN3jTi.png

Sometimes, the most amazing couples are the ones you'd least expect to fit together!
    6ho89kO.png
    KTCZ8Oy.png
    xGvF8mU.png
    RWJE4lk.png
    aQI21JI.png
    MIFIRhq.png
    0tr5Iy5.png
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png