Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We Own Tonight - CASTING CALL Gen 3

2...Next

Comments

• Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I believe I may have just the perfect role for Teague. :) TY
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Aliyah and Dakota are going to hate eachother.

I picture Dakota being mean to most people.
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I believe I may have just the perfect role for Teague. :) TY

Cool
  • poptarts_poptarts_ Posts: 152 Member
    Dude I don't have a sim for you BUT I am in love with your story...
    poptarts_ wrote: »
    Dude I don't have a sim for you BUT I am in love with your story...

I am glad you are enjoying it. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • poptarts_poptarts_ Posts: 152 Member
    Do you need anyone else?
    I need a good gay boy. That's all I need now. YA age. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    I have added everybody to my game. First sims from this casting call will be showing up in Monday's chapter. There is still a couple days to send Sims if you want to be included.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    edited August 2018
    If you like him you can use Kyle Palmer.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4860D99DA27E11E8821D36427980D667

A quick backstory is that he came out at 15 and didn't receive the warmest of receptions, though he got through it without any trauma or drama. At 18 he moved out to pursue his own life and find that "special someone" to spend the rest of his life with. He'd give you the shirt off of his back, his last simoleon, and would even cook a dinner for a homeless person. He's the definition of straight-laced. He doesn't even cross against the Don't Walk signs.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
    I do believe he fits perfectly for a role I was still needing filled. :) TY
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Glad I could help. If you need a townie or a background character or even a minor character (or other use character) I am always willing to help. I do like creating sims and I don't always have anything to do with them.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    Glad I could help. If you need a townie or a background character or even a minor character (or other use character) I am always willing to help. I do like creating sims and I don't always have anything to do with them.

I enjoy making them also. :) Just never for myself. lol Right now, I'm good on characters I believe. I may put out a mini casting call later in Owen's generation. Sometimes a scene pops up that I just need one or two specific characters for. For instance, Zaiden's rehab roommate was from a mini casting call. That clown was perfect for the job. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4860D99DA27E11E8821D36427980D667

A quick backstory is that he came out at 15 and didn't receive the warmest of receptions, though he got through it without any trauma or drama. At 18 he moved out to pursue his own life and find that "special someone" to spend the rest of his life with. He'd give you the shirt off of his back, his last simoleon, and would even cook a dinner for a homeless person. He's the definition of straight-laced. He doesn't even cross against the Don't Walk signs.

If Kyle is dealing with Teague, I already feel bad for Kyle.
    VanPelt81 wrote: »

If Kyle is dealing with Teague, I already feel bad for Kyle.

The two will cross paths.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656