Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

50% off exspanion packs on origin but not seasons

124...Next

Comments

• PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member
    I was hoping they had SPs on sale too, I still have some to get but usually they rarely go on sale; unless when Origin have those "code" sales, than you can choose whatever you want for less and is the easiest way to get SPs with a discount :)

We'll probably have to wait for Winter for those kind of sales; that's how I purchased a few of my SP's.

Oh is true, I'm still missing Bowling Night, Laundry Day, Fitness and My First Pet SPs...so a Winter sale would be a great opportunity to finish my collection :)
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
    EA ID: PixelPrincezz
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Picked up Seasons finally! I wish it was included in the 50% off sale but I can see why they didn't do that.

With this sale, the recent update, and it being Friday I am one happy simmer. <3<3<3
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    I know it's a bit early but can anyone still remember Winter Season Sale on last year? Last year I regret buying C&D Expansion too early that I miss the 50% sales.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks, I've merged two threads on the sale together :) You'll find your posts within here.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg