Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dress me too

Comments

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited August 2018
    I used the original version of this sim because his shoulders bothered me without the muscle. :D

Anyway here is Maximilian!

5ogaZ0N.png
    kLXJuuo.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited August 2018
    Here's my try remodeling this gorgeous guy. I renamed him Jon Hunter and imagine he's the brother to my Super Sim, Joel Hunter, and Joel's twin Josh Hunter, the founder of my Apocalypse challenge and my avy here.

I changed his skin color, eyes, eyebrows and hair. I changed one trait, swapping out Neat for Bro. Jon is a bit of a bad boy. At least that's the personna he emulates. Deep inside he's really just a sweet guy looking for 'the one' to spend the rest of his life with and start a family together.

He always wears his orange/gold earring (except to bed), because it has sentimental value to him. His brother Joel gave it to him upon returning from one of his Survivalist adventures in the jungles of Selvadorada. Joel dug it up from the ruins of an ancient village. He believes it was once the property of a Chief. No one really knows, but Jon loves it and his brother. :)

Thanks once again @mcrudd for these challenges, they're so much fun! Click Jon's name for a link to his file on the gallery. Please excuse the blurred quality of the images. I'm SO glad that's being fixed today! Guess I should've waited to post, but meh... *shrugs*

Happy Simming! <3

4OQnjEq.png

gf8wlO6.png

W8VAqkx.png

EDIT: @mcrudd I accidentally put the #dressme hashtag in Jon's description on the gallery with a link to that too. I commented to note the correction though. Just wanted to let you know in case you go looking for him and can't find him under #dressmetoo D'oh! :o
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    edited August 2018
    Thanks so much for such a fun challenge @mcrudd B)<3!

{So the dressme challenge was a huge success and now you would like a man for your ladies.” #mcrudd #fun #dressmetoo #happysimming #nocc #coolsim9999999 --- My entry is a guy who is cute in his own genius bookworm kind of way --- but he loves the outdoors --- a perfect match for my Sim for the Dressme challenge (Simmy University). He's studying science and wants to be an environmentalist after graduation from Sims University --- and he can't wait to marry his computer whiz girlfriend Simmy.
    Screenshots
    uSiKKlx.png
    Close-up of every day
    ZO8hwi0.png
    Every day
    dPvG5TY.png
    Formal
    BEYsMgC.png
    Athletic
    TgzLxyb.png
    Sleep
    Bd4ZJDj.png
    Party
    DXVI4iX.png
    Swimwear
    bIjoSLe.png
    Hot weather
    BsyjzpC.png
    Cold weather
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Got two houses for our dressmetoo guys. This is the dressmetoo 1 house :)

ih5VOy0.png

and the dressmetoo 2 house has the Bro's did not want to split them up, so they are starting the second house ;)

KH6NwoZ.png

I feel honored... B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Okay, I'll play along!
    wt4cZHd.png

Meet Trey Alexander, he's a Geek, Glutton, and a Music Lover, and his aspiration is to be both book smart and handy (Nerd Brain). I must say, he turned out to be such a cutie! <3
    Everyday 2
    kgxZux7.png

Formal 1
    RU7CJng.png

Formal 2
    gU7eu9F.png

Athletic
    HJH3NtW.png

Sleep
    OXP2Iic.png

Party 1
    qA4TyGB.png

Party 2 (costume)
    YWuAxNL.png

Swimwear
    7xjnyfD.png

Hot Weather
    U8FtBCG.png

Cold Weather
    ojO6dM9.png

He's been uploaded with all the proper hashtags and I can't wait to see how he looks in your game @mcrudd ! :D
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Hi all wonderful sims. Was a bit busy since last post, just want to watch the live feed replay I missed and will then load up my game and download your handsome fellows and comment to you each :)
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Oooh I going to do this too!

AweSim, can't wait to see your sim :)
    thank you @SimTrippy and @mcrudd , I'm gonna start doing one now. I'm gonna add all the cc links I use on my next post so anybody can have him fully.
    So I went and did it. I finally uploaded my creation, Rafael Hastings.I used the @mcrudd version since is a different type of sim than the ones I usually do (I do buffed or fat sims) , also, I tried to use only Base game content on the sim, but there are two CC there:

Body Hair V5 by Luumia: https://luumiasims.com/post/160374208324/body-hair-v5-body-hair-is-back-and-even-more

Vest and shirt with rolled sleeves, by me :smile:http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=567529

Here he is:

He looks super, I will go and find him in the gallery, thanks for taking part :)
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I used the original version of this sim because his shoulders bothered me without the muscle. :D

Anyway here is Maximilian!

He looks good, well done :) Will go and search for him on the gallery soon :)

Karababy52 wrote: »
    Here's my try remodeling this gorgeous guy. I renamed him Jon Hunter and imagine he's the brother to my Super Sim, Joel Hunter, and Joel's twin Josh Hunter, the founder of my Apocalypse challenge and my avy here.

I changed his skin color, eyes, eyebrows and hair. I changed one trait, swapping out Neat for Bro. Jon is a bit of a bad boy. At least that's the personna he emulates. Deep inside he's really just a sweet guy looking for 'the one' to spend the rest of his life with and start a family together.

He always wears his orange/gold earring (except to bed), because it has sentimental value to him. His brother Joel gave it to him upon returning from one of his Survivalist adventures in the jungles of Selvadorada. Joel dug it up from the ruins of an ancient village. He believes it was once the property of a Chief. No one really knows, but Jon loves it and his brother. :)

Thanks once again @mcrudd for these challenges, they're so much fun! Click Jon's name for a link to his file on the gallery. Please excuse the blurred quality of the images. I'm SO glad that's being fixed today! Guess I should've waited to post, but meh... *shrugs*

Happy Simming! <3

EDIT: @mcrudd I accidentally put the #dressme hashtag in Jon's description on the gallery with a link to that too. I commented to note the correction though. Just wanted to let you know in case you go looking for him and can't find him under #dressmetoo D'oh! :o

Love his backstory, so interesting, I will make sure to find him, no worries, I do still check dressme as well incase there is new ladies. Will load up my game soon to go and download them all :)

Thanks so much for such a fun challenge @mcrudd B)<3!

{So the dressme challenge was a huge success and now you would like a man for your ladies.” #mcrudd #fun #dressmetoo #happysimming #nocc #coolsim9999999 --- My entry is a guy who is cute in his own genius bookworm kind of way --- but he loves the outdoors --- a perfect match for my Sim for the Dressme challenge (Simmy University). He's studying science and wants to be an environmentalist after graduation from Sims University --- and he can't wait to marry his computer whiz girlfriend Simmy.

Ooooh I will have to see to it that the two of them meet up then ;)

Okay, I'll play along!

Meet Trey Alexander, he's a Geek, Glutton, and a Music Lover, and his aspiration is to be both book smart and handy (Nerd Brain). I must say, he turned out to be such a cutie! <3

He's been uploaded with all the proper hashtags and I can't wait to see how he looks in your game @mcrudd ! :D

glad you joined in :) I am heading in game soon to download them all and will share a pic then :)

Ok simmers, gonna load my game up quickly and download all these handsome fellows :)

• Options
    edited August 2018
    GsfvPqv.png

Still raining, but the new guys have moved in, space for one more in this house then we will have to start a dressmetoo 3 house ;)
    @metalfenix_Raf I play cc and mod free, so I replaced your guy's cc vest rolled up sleeve shirt with that one, hope it suits you :)
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    GsfvPqv.png

Still raining, but the new guys have moved in, space for one more in this house then we will have to start a dressmetoo 3 house ;)
    @metalfenix_Raf I play cc and mod free, so I replaced your guy's cc vest rolled up sleeve shirt with that one, hope it suits you :)

Such unhappy campers, the lot of 'em! LOL
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options

Such unhappy campers, the lot of 'em! LOL

I should really cheat the weather better LOL

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Thanks for your nice comment about getting my Sim from DressMe to get together with my science Sim guy for DressMeToo @mcrudd B)! I'm really happy you like both of them:)! Great shots of the guys from DressMeToo :D!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    jamesrhodejamesrhode Posts: 15 Member
    > @coolsim9999999 said:
    > Thanks for your nice comment about getting my Sim from DressMe to get together with my science Sim guy for DressMeToo @mcrudd B)! I'm really happy you like both of them:)! Great shots of the guys from DressMeToo :D!

Thanks for the comment
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Yay! I loved doing the female one.
    Here is my male:
    Ccz6O4c.png
    (didn't change anything feature wise, only eye colour and hair colour)

He loves clubbing and flirting and dreams of becoming a famous DJ
    wxB2LHe.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    buhlynnduhbuhlynnduh Posts: 90 Member
    Entering Trenton Hayes. He's main goal in life is being the fittest he can. He loves working out and playing sports-Athletic, Hanging with his bros-Bro, and hitting on chicks-Romantic. He's a Jock with a heart of gold.
    NCXV98K.png
    JirMulb.png

• Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Here's my guy for the #dressmetoo challenge, Mark Weir. Mark's a dedicated botanist who loves nothing more than communing with nature, although his inner geek gets the better of him sometimes, when you'll find him glued to a console, blasting the heck out of invading aliens:

h7k4Kze.png

qZ8bIlc.png

Again, he has a bit of cosmetic cc - skin, eyes, eyelashes - so you'll need to tick the box for cc in the Gallery please, @mcrudd :)
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I'll be back. B)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Congratulations @mcrudd for your thread "Dress Me Too" getting featured in Friday Highlights B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,656 Member
    The blond by @CrazyboutTheSims is by far my favourite so far :)
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    Thanks for your nice comment about getting my Sim from DressMe to get together with my science Sim guy for DressMeToo @mcrudd B)! I'm really happy you like both of them:)! Great shots of the guys from DressMeToo :D!

Its a huge pleasure, I can't wait to see what they get up to :)
    Yay! I loved doing the female one.
    Here is my male:

(didn't change anything feature wise, only eye colour and hair colour)

He loves clubbing and flirting and dreams of becoming a famous DJ

I love him, will download him as soon as I am set up again :)

buhlynnduh wrote: »
    Entering Trenton Hayes. He's main goal in life is being the fittest he can. He loves working out and playing sports-Athletic, Hanging with his bros-Bro, and hitting on chicks-Romantic. He's a Jock with a heart of gold.

Love him, just need to get all set up again and then I will download him in my game :)

Here's my guy for the #dressmetoo challenge, Mark Weir. Mark's a dedicated botanist who loves nothing more than communing with nature, although his inner geek gets the better of him sometimes, when you'll find him glued to a console, blasting the heck out of invading aliens:

Again, he has a bit of cosmetic cc - skin, eyes, eyelashes - so you'll need to tick the box for cc in the Gallery please, @mcrudd :)

Not a problem, I will tick for cc. I am however still busy installing all my games onto my new laptop so might be tomorrow only that I will find your handsome fellow. I will pop him into my game once its installed :)

I'll be back. B)

Will be waiting ;)
    Congratulations @mcrudd for your thread "Dress Me Too" getting featured in Friday Highlights B)!

AweSim, thanks for telling me, had no idea LOL

• Options
    Hi all, after many months of having to share the desktop with my kids, I now have a new laptop again. Yay, only got it about four hours ago and had to do all those setup thingies, then install origin and now its installing my games, looks like many hours to go since I own the whole lot LOL. I will download all your lovely sims as soon as my game is ready for playing on my new lappy :)
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited August 2018
    Congratz on the new laptop @mcrudd !! Must be nice to finally have your own device again :D

On less exciting news, I finally had time to do the challenge! Meet Alex Holden, my male sim :D I wanted him to fit somewhat to the female version I made haha (for those who didn't see my sim from the dressme challenge, in spoilers).

wKC6Rlp.png
    MINy9fi.png
    KkiIS0Q.png

• Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Congratz on the new laptop @mcrudd !! Must be nice to finally have your own device again :D

On less exciting news, I finally had time to do the challenge! Meet Alex Holden, my male sim :D I wanted him to fit somewhat to the female version I made haha (for those who didn't see my sim from the dressme challenge, in spoilers).

ooh will add him once I am all set up, heading to bed now, just past midnight LOL
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Good night! :D
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I took up the challenge! I really enjoyed this! :smiley:

I made Luke Perrow. I was inspired to make a metalhead Sim as I just got back from a metal music festival. We also met a cool guy called Luke at the festival so I had to name him after him. I actually love him already lol. I came into this thinking I'll just make him for the sake of making him but I have to play with him now! :smiley:

1zwoydd.png

(btw I like these bands too. He has good taste :wink: Now if only I can find a way to play Gojira in-game...)

Here are his outfits. Put in spoiler tags to keep it tidy. Apologies if they are massive.
    Everyday:
    24wdgdl.png

Formal:
    157najd.png

Sport:
    dy17ko.png

Sleep:
    4uarfa.png

Party 1:
    2nr0954.png

Party 2 (Alestorm/Metal Festival ready):
    29mm3q0.png

Swim:
    5ycmzd.png

Hot:
    21mhgnr.png

Cold:
    1z3wfpj.png
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Good night! :D

thank you :) Now its almost good afternoon LOL
    I took up the challenge! I really enjoyed this! :smiley:

I made Luke Perrow. I was inspired to make a metalhead Sim as I just got back from a metal music festival. We also met a cool guy called Luke at the festival so I had to name him after him. I actually love him already lol. I came into this thinking I'll just make him for the sake of making him but I have to play with him now! :smiley:

(btw I like these bands too. He has good taste :wink: Now if only I can find a way to play Gojira in-game...)

Here are his outfits. Put in spoiler tags to keep it tidy. Apologies if they are massive.

he looks very interesting, can't wait to get him in my game once its all set up :)