Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't get lots to load to the exchange

I got one test lot to load last night that was a plain house with nothing in it except lights. I can't get anything else to load at all. It says it has but it's not there. I went back and took everything out of the house to be sure there was nothing from TRS or the store. Still won't load. Anyone have any ideas? @suzses has been trying to help me as well and I appreciate it so much. Hopefully someone will think of something we have missed.

Comments

• Options
    seasseas Posts: 37 Member
    Finally did a Google search and found an old thread that had the work around to load to the exchange and it worked! @suzses I finally did it! Thank you so much for your help..I truly appreciate it :)
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @seas I'm so glad you got it worked out! What did you find that helped?
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    seasseas Posts: 37 Member
    @suzses it was to save it to my library, save the game then go into the launcher and check run without cc under installed content, go back into game and load from the library then leave game without saving and go uncheck run without cc. Wasn't sure it would work but it did even with the store/cc stuff.
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Also don't use IE browser on the sims webs. They don't support IE. Even if you have IE installed and don't use it it does leave files on your PC. Always clear all your internet browser history , including IE if you have issues on the sims 3 web.