Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• NindessaNindessa Posts: 29 Member
    @Shinzen That's really cool!
    ~When life gives you lemons, make orange juice! :) ~
    Origin ID: Nindessa
    Please visit my Basegame Sims Showcase!
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    So her parents were woohooing in the closet and...
    RZJogte.png

giggle
    I thought they'd shoo her out before they went for it but she stayed :D

Never seen that before
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    @tinahjalmar I want that house. I wish they'd added it to the game like with a home from the Parenthood pack!

Yeah. I want it too
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I also learned that the bonsi tree has you learn not just the gardening skill, but also the flower arranging skill too
  • vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    afai1261 wrote: »
    RZJogte.png

giggle

Never seen that before

That's actually disgusting :grimace:
    2UFyFUV.png

• BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    vikixc wrote: »
    RZJogte.png

giggle

Never seen that before

No it's not. :)
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • foxx_fennecfoxx_fennec Posts: 761 Member
    I just learned that items purchased by customers in a retail store actually go into their inventory. Found this out when I rotated to another household and found the kid had food in his inventory that he’d bought a few days earlier from a retail lot run by another household (I was running the store at the time).

Unfortunately, it was already spoiled by the time I found it in his inventory, but it’s good to know. I’m not sure if this applies to everything bought at retail stores or just items that can go into the customer’s inventory, though.
    Origin ID: foxx-fennec
    RZJogte.png

giggle

Never seen that before

She is doing the flirty animation because her parents are Woohooing though :|
    2UFyFUV.png

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    RZJogte.png

giggle

Never seen that before

I suppose she would have reacted like that no matter who was woohooing though. I'm going to have to test this
    RZJogte.png

giggle

Never seen that before

I suppose she would have reacted like that no matter who was woohooing though. I'm going to have to test this

I don't know but it's really creepy, there should be a restriction on this reaction, especially when it is their family members :lol:
    2UFyFUV.png

• BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    RZJogte.png

giggle

Never seen that before

Well, she's probably thinking "good for them!".
    Which is much better than "total embarrassment".
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    Sims don't seem to have this problem with their parents or children woohooing that normal people have. One of my sims made love to her newlywed husband in a bush while her mother was watching, and no one was bothered in the slightest.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Sad sims can jump into a pool and swim around sadly.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Child vampires can sleep in coffins! I thought only teen or adult vampires could sleep in coffins. But, maybe I am really behind and all vampires can sleep in coffins.

This one is really useful to me because my sims (who already had one kid) just had an unexpected pregnancy and had twins (turns out I had risky woohoo at 100% when I thought it was at 0% - facepalm!). They don’t have enough space in the house for two more bedrooms, but that’s ok because the they can just stick the three kids in the crypt to sleep!
  • LimorzLimorz Posts: 77 Member
    I just realized today that there are cheeks in CAS that has dimples..after nearly 4 years of playing
    was messing with them and ended up creating a sim that really reminds me of shannen doherty
    Ewr1E88.png
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    So I have no idea if this is a coincidence or not, but my sim randomly decided to view the calendar from gtw and her birthday happened to be tomorrow. This hasn't happened to me before and I guess it came with seasons because I have been playing with the same house for over a year and this has never happened before.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    So I have no idea if this is a coincidence or not, but my sim randomly decided to view the calendar from gtw and her birthday happened to be tomorrow. This hasn't happened to me before and I guess it came with seasons because I have been playing with the same house for over a year and this has never happened before.

There's a calendar in Get to Work? Where is it?
  • ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    When Vampire sims are extremely thirsty, they have new interactions with a nearby human sim, regardless of friendship level:
    unknown.png

I thought this was funny, lol.
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    I didn’t know Sims pick their ear wax with their finger when making a garden salad and then put their hands back in the salad, gross. And toddlers can pretty much fend for themselves if food is left out and they can also put themselves to bed, they don’t even need parents except to bathe them.
  • foxx_fennecfoxx_fennec Posts: 761 Member
    JC1979 wrote: »
    I didn’t know Sims pick their ear wax with their finger when making a garden salad and then put their hands back in the salad, gross.

Ew, I’m glad I haven’t seen that happen... but I have seen a Sim drop a sandwich on the floor while making grilled cheese for her kids. She just picked it up and put it back in the pan...
    JC1979 wrote: »
    And toddlers can pretty much fend for themselves if food is left out and they can also put themselves to bed, they don’t even need parents except to bathe them.

Gourmet fruitcake is a blessing if you have a Sim who can make it. It won’t spoil if you leave it out, and toddlers don’t hate it. As long as you don’t mind occasionally dealing with an angry toddler who wants more sugar (and take care not to let anyone who DOES hate it eat it autonomously), it’s actually quite convenient, especially when you’ve got an exhausted mother trying to look after twins while her husband works all day.
    Origin ID: foxx-fennec
  • HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    MrMonty96 wrote: »

There's a calendar in Get to Work? Where is it?

Would like to know this also.
  • ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    @HIstoricgal @loubyloulou - It's called "Sims In Uniform Calendar" and it's unlocked at level 8 of the detective career
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Shinzen wrote: »
    @HIstoricgal @loubyloulou - It's called "Sims In Uniform Calendar" and it's unlocked at level 8 of the detective career

Ah thanks. I'll look out for it as I have a Sim in the detective career.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @Shinzen My current household has a level 10 detective. I'll go in game real quick and maybe take a screenshot.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top