Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Thank you @Bonxie. I’m sorry I didn’t see your post before, so I did ask on Discord just now but didn’t tag Deaderpool. Someone replied and said they are going to look into it.

I think the played sim who got pregnant might have been my fault, on reflection. I did play her household about 3 or 4 days before I got the birth notification and I know I made her and her husband woohoo once. I think perhaps I had risky woohoo set to 1% at that time, rather than 0% as I had thought it was set to.

But, I’m still confused about the offspring number setting. I’m sure it’s something I am doing wrong somehow. I’ll test it again later today.
  • Shira3000Shira3000 Posts: 348 Member
    edited August 2018
    Hello
    I have a weird bug..
    My pregnant sim won't age up while she is pregnant. I am not talking about becoming an older life stage but about her days (for example 1/20) of the mccc. also age up in the term os The Sims (become older) also do not work on pregnant women. I saw it lately and it never happened before. I have mccv and the pregnancy aging is enabled, and she is young adult. Until now it wprked well and my pregnant sims always became older by days and by lige stages, and it suddenly doesn't work now. Is there any solution or setting that i missed or it is just broken with the last patch?
    Thanks!!!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Shira3000 wrote: »
    Hello
    I have a weird bug..
    My pregnant sim won't age up while she is pregnant. I am not talking about becoming an older life stage but about her days (for example 1/20) of the mccc. also age up in the term os The Sims (become older) also do not work on pregnant women. I saw it lately and it never happened before. I have mccv and the pregnancy aging is enabled, and she is young adult. Until now it wprked well and my pregnant sims always became older by days and by lige stages, and it suddenly doesn't work now. Is there any solution or setting that i missed or it is just broken with the last patch?
    Thanks!!!

Just checking, are you playing with version 5.0.0?
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Hello
    I have a weird bug..
    Thanks!!!

Just checking, are you playing with version 5.0.0?

Yes.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    Isn't her not aging normal? Or did you set the mod to allow for her to age?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i love it. i messed around with some of stuff i don't look at and rserected almost all the ghost that died in that snow storm from last time.
    edited August 2018
    Isn't her not aging normal? Or did you set the mod to allow for her to age?

the aging up while pregnant is not the default but i set it to enabled and it worked all the time, suddenly i have noticed that it is not working . :(
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

I dont have discord, should sign up or something in order to ask there?
    @Shira3000 you would need to sign in but, it's free. Or you could wait and see if @Bonxie can help you here when she's available.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    edited August 2018
    I have a question, that may have already been asked - is it possible to set aging on for various age groups only? I wouldn't mind aging on for basically everything except YAs lol. I've dug around quite a bit, but haven't been able to find anything, but I'm still new to MCCC.

Edited to add: Pregnant women don't age normally unless you have the setting turned on/enabled. I just tend to leave mine off.
    Post edited by WildIrishBanshee on
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited August 2018
    Hello
    I have a weird bug..
    Thanks!!!
    As @Bananas_45 suggested, please come over to Discord to report your error there. I haven't heard anything like this before, so maybe it's interesting for @Deaderpool (MCCC creator) to have a look into it. Once your on the MCCC Discord server, go to the @mccc_support channel.
    Use this invitation: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed . No worries, it's completly free. You only have to register in the beginning.

I have a question, that may have already been asked - is it possible to set aging on for various age groups only? I wouldn't mind aging on for basically everything except YAs lol. I've dug around quite a bit, but haven't been able to find anything, but I'm still new to MCCC.

Edited to add: Pregnant women don't age normally unless you have the setting turned on/enabled. I just tend to leave mine off.
    Try this MCCC-Option for YA:
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Set Age Span Duration > Human > Young Adult
    This option specifies the number of days at normal speed for a young adult age span. Short Lifespan divides this number by 2. Long Lifespan multiplies by 4. Maximum is 1000. There are similar options for the other age groups, including pets.
    y4mguI9i7v54bdVYLkItv7_XJIgqPjiz9aHdl8QDHc3XZv1b0tNlbjyOKPrQIZCX46CDR9fpWpp0gFmDB6sABZslo_hEc6QaEMfvh_fOyUZRi825e0XOzPiqsrFfyIB0ezVf_ynScYPyMN-ktUV0z_19R8rgv4KIpXioRtVcuHR6qH-1VMZZT0xpQ6-X3muOrtiaVRk7kmBXsW1SXSF1lK6Gg?width=1171&height=535&cropmode=none

If you have any questions, please ask.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    I meant aging on of the population, not my played sims. :)
    edited August 2018
    I meant aging on of the population, not my played sims. :)

As far as I know there is no setting like that in MCCC or in any other mod.
    Post edited by Bonxie on
    edited August 2018
    On a similar note, is the ability to turn off aging (and also marriage/pregnancy) for all sims in one world only something that might be introduced into MCCC? Sometimes I get a new pack which comes with a new world and I want the premades in that world to stay “frozen” until my sims’ kids are their age. I know I could either flag individual premades not to age, but that wasn’t feasible for Windenburg given it was such a large town.
    edited August 2018
    I can’t remember where Deaderpool posts when it is determined that MCCC is compatible with a new patch. I’m obviously not expecting that mccc has been tested with today’s patch yet, but can anyone tell me where Deaderpool will announce when it has? I found it after the last patch but I can’t remember where it was now!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I can’t remember where Deaderpool posts when it is determined that MCCC is compatible with a new patch. I’m obviously not expecting that mccc has been tested with today’s patch yet, but can anyone tell me where Deaderpool will announce when it has? I found it after the last patch but I can’t remember where it was now!

I've played for an hour or so tonight and I've not noticed any issues or had any last exceptions. Hopefully, all is well.
    edited August 2018

We've seen no issue so far on Discord. I guess DP will publish an official message within the next one or two hours, that there will be no trouble with MCCC 5.0.0 and Sims 4 v1.46.18.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i haven't had any so far. i don't use a lot of cc but the three traits i use sometimes break with updates.
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @Bonxie Hi, can you please help me with MC Dresser? I didn't want to post on Discord again & repeat the same question. But I'm still having trouble understanding how that module works. I have read the documentation on Deaderpool's Tumblr page and went through that but I'm still confused.

There are several hats that a lot of NPC's are wearing and certain hairs that I want to blacklist, that I think are hideous. I was informed on Discord that if I blacklist an item I have to blacklist for all color swatches. So that part is clear & makes sense to me. The part I'm having trouble with is actually the 'blacklisting part'. I do not think I'm doing it correctly because NPCs are still wearing funky outfits that I thought I blacklisted.

What I have been doing when I see an item I don't ever want to see any Sims wearing again....such as the hairs with the cat ears, is click on the Sim wearing it, select MC Dresser > Blacklist & in this case I select Hair. Am I doing this right? What am I supposed to select on the Sim if I want to blacklist a specific hat?

Any help you can provide will be most appreciative. & I apologize in the advance for the redundancy. I'm just a tad confused on how exactly to blacklist items. There are 5 things listed on the MC Dresser CFG File....so I'm hoping I'm doing it right.

Thanks again :)
    edited August 2018
    MCCC and yesterday's patch from EA

The 1.46.18 patch from yesterday, 2018/08/16 does not require an update for MCCC.
    They did not make any script file changes for this update that breaks script functionality.

MCCC 5.0.0 is still fully compatible with the updated version of Sims 4, PC 1.46.18.1020/ Mac 1.46.18.1220.

edited August 2018
    @Bonxie Hi, can you please help me with MC Dresser? I didn't want to post on Discord again & repeat the same question. But I'm still having trouble understanding how that module works. I have read the documentation on Deaderpool's Tumblr page and went through that but I'm still confused.

There are several hats that a lot of NPC's are wearing and certain hairs that I want to blacklist, that I think are hideous. I was informed on Discord that if I blacklist an item I have to blacklist for all color swatches. So that part is clear & makes sense to me. The part I'm having trouble with is actually the 'blacklisting part'. I do not think I'm doing it correctly because NPCs are still wearing funky outfits that I thought I blacklisted.

What I have been doing when I see an item I don't ever want to see any Sims wearing again....such as the hairs with the cat ears, is click on the Sim wearing it, select MC Dresser > Blacklist & in this case I select Hair. Am I doing this right? What am I supposed to select on the Sim if I want to blacklist a specific hat?

Any help you can provide will be most appreciative. & I apologize in the advance for the redundancy. I'm just a tad confused on how exactly to blacklist items. There are 5 things listed on the MC Dresser CFG File....so I'm hoping I'm doing it right.

I made a tutorial of how to use the command line version of dresser in 2016. Basically there wasn't any change in functionality since then (except of the implementation of the GUI), so maybe it helps for a better understanding.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15334985/#Comment_15334985 ➽ Dresser: Black- and white listing

The 'translation' of the command line commands to GUI:
    • dresser_info = Sim:MCCC > MC Dresser > Log Outfit Details
    • dresser_bl = Sim:MCCC > MC Dresser > Blacklist Items
    • dresser_clean = Sim:MCCC > MC Dresser > Outfit Commands > Clean Outfits
    Sorry for the missing screenshots. Must been lost over the years. I'll check and fix this when I'm back from work today.
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »

I made a tutorial of how to use the command line version of dresser in 2016. Basically there wasn't any change in functionality since then (except of the implementation of the GUI), so maybe it helps for a better understanding.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15334985/#Comment_15334985 ➽ Dresser: Black- and white listing

The 'translation' of the command line commands to GUI:
    • dresser_info = Sim:MCCC > MC Dresser > Log Outfit Details
    • dresser_bl = Sim:MCCC > MC Dresser > Blacklist Items
    • dresser_clean = Sim:MCCC > MC Dresser > Outfit Commands > Clean Outfits
    Sorry for the missing screenshots. Must been lost over the years. I'll check and fix this when I'm back from work today.

@Bonxie....thank you. I really appreciate the help.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Can someone please tell me if MCCC can lower the levels on maxxed out skills, and if so which module is required and how to do it? thank you.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Can someone please tell me if MCCC can lower the levels on maxxed out skills, and if so which module is required and how to do it? thank you.

Yes, you can do this with the Cheats module:

MCCC > MC Cheats > Skill Cheats > Set Skill > Skill of Choice:

Deaderpool's documentation says:
    Enter level for <Skill of Choice> between 1 and 10 (entering "1" basically resets the skill to never been learned). Current level is <level>. Minimum Value: 1, Maximum Value: 10

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top