Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If EA were to partner with another franchise to create a new pack,which one would you want the most?

13...Next

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2018
    This probably going to be the #1 in the 'other' category: Harry Potter.

Actually EA already has the Harry Potter rights as they did all the Harry Potter games and they already partner with Disney - EA has the Star Wars rights. The thing is when EA partners they have to work with those places developing the games they want them to make - not to be used as add ons for our game unfortunately.

https://www.ea.com/games/harry-potter

EA's Bright Light Studios made them.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    Other(please specify)
    Even though I love Harry Potter, I wouldn't play with it. I would prefer any clothing or furniture brand, especially Ikea (since I'm Swedish and would be able to recreate 99% of Swedish homes). Also, I really wouldn't want it to be bigger than an SP, a GP or an EP would be way too big.
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Other(please specify)
    My favorite branded pack is from Sims 2, Ikea Stuff. I still use it quite often when furnishing homes in Sims 2. I'd love it if we had a Sims 4 version of it.
  • KatieSimKatieSim Posts: 71 Member
    edited August 2018
    Disney parks pack so you can create your own Disney parks
    The sims had a crossover with final fantasy.
    Assassins creed had a cross over with final fantasy.
    So maybe the sims and assassins creed will have a crossover! lmao maybe a llama mount for AC :p
  • ghamrick75ghamrick75 Posts: 134 Member
    Other(please specify)
    > @KatieSim said:
    > Also, welcome @ghamrick75 :smiley:

Thanks. Been lurking for quite a while. I don't venture on to forums often.
    Origin ID: ghamrick75
    (I'm been redoing my gallery stuff so bear with me. FYI: I never use CC on my gallery builds. I rarely use MOO.) I am usually more pleased with my room builds than my lot builds.

“I have never met such weird yet serious and earnest people.” ― Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums