Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[CL] I got creep out by the *Hollow Sims*

I've own the EP long enough to know there are hollow sims walking around only for BG purpose and no matter how hard I tried I simply unable to get a close look how their face would look like... till today
Rdkcln7.jpg
Well... surely the face remind you of the HUMAN ANATOMY MODEL in high school Biology Class isn't it? An~~~d now I'm being recalled the horror story I've remembered about it. Going to have nightmare now... AWSOME! :tired_face:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy

Comments

• ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    Oh dear lord almighty yikes

He looks like those robots from I, Robot (that one Will Smith movie lol) :s

200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    This reminds me of what Sims look like in TS3 before they render. :o
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    *shivers*
    His eyes look so dead.....
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Shinzen wrote: »
    Oh dear lord almighty yikes

He looks like those robots from I, Robot (that one Will Smith movie lol) :s

I love that movie.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2018
    What?! That is so weird. Was he very far away? What EP is causing this?

Edit: just saw you said CL. I just got that pack yesterday... Will have to keep an eye out for these guys.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,392 Member
    What?! That is so weird. Was he very far away? What EP is causing this?

Edit: just saw you said CL. I just got that pack yesterday... Will have to keep an eye out for these guys.

City Living is the EP they come in. It’s not that it’s far away that it looks like this but they’re just shells to make it look like San Myshuno is busy and populated. Like the seagulls from C&D world, CL has these.
  • snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
    I've never seen any thing like that in my game in CL all the sims wondering around are NPC and residents with very defined features that looks like a bad graphics card issue
    The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
    My website bit.ly/185bQS My Chat website bit.ly/1NiCwCb My Blog bit.ly/OuqF0Y
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I could never get that close to any of those, but I had an odd feeling that they looked something like that. I found something very similar when I was playing Showtime in Sims 3....it was the audience in the big show buildings.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I've never seen any thing like that in my game in CL all the sims wondering around are NPC and residents with very defined features that looks like a bad graphics card issue

You can find many of these 'Hollow Sims' walking around in the unreachable areas of Uptown, like the elevated plazas at the central gap in Uptown.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    .. I’ll be having nightmares now.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I have never zoomed in enough in CL to see any of these background characters.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,872 Member
    So creepy !!
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    They are indeed creepy as hell
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    That put me right off my lunch
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    He reminds me of ts3 sims when their textures weren’t loaded yet.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited October 2018
    this happens when your game doesn't load a sim, that's all. It's not a feature or a glitch. Your pc is too slow.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,392 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    this happens when your game doesn't load a sim, that's all. It's not a feature or a glitch. Your pc is too slow.
    What? These “sims” aren’t sims. They’re hollow sims put in the background to make it look like the city is populated. They are meant to look like that.