Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Premade couples you could never separate?

Who do you feel like truly belong together?

For example, I feel like Victor and Lily Feng BELONG together. I adore seeing them as a couple <3
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Bella and Mortimer, they're just classic. Would Don and the Caliente girls count, too? That's just classic player shenanigans there :#
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    NyteRose wrote: »
    Bella and Mortimer, they're just classic. Would Don and the Caliente girls count, too? That's just classic player shenanigans there :#

Yessss it counts lol. Who doesn't love drama like that :p;)
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I can't separate any of them. Each couple is the best as they are in their original form.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    The Goth's, Langraab's and Pancakes. Don and Nina are together since sims 2. I don't play the Feng's or Delgatos but I don't think I'll separate them. They are fillers for now.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    The Heckings. They're just too cute. I also have a soft spot for Candy and Yuki Behr and would rather they live together than with anyone else.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    There are none for me really. I usually leave the Goths alone if I'm playing in that way because I feel like they are end game in my break up schemes (when playing in that way) and I get tired of that game before I get to them .. so I guess the Goths defeat me.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I don't touch the premade couples. I've hardly played with them at all, except lately I've been playing the Fyres house for a bit. Dom and Moira are really cute together :) I'm playing with aging off in that save, so I have plans to play most of the premade families. The only ones I can't guarantee immunity for, are the Pancakes. I might seriously mess up their lives, mostly Eliza.
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Goths, Landgraabs, Pancakes, Fengs. I would add Heckings, but I broke them in one save because Brant was after my sim and it became serious.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    The Pancakes and Liberty/Summer/Travis.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Erik Spencer Kim Lewis and his wife Alice. They are unseparable :D
    It is pretty interesting to read the answers because IMO the Fengs have not a functional marriage. I feel like Lily thinks she is something more then Victor and Victor must accept this. And I think Lily slaps him and humiliates him. I dont know she just seems like a very bad person to me. Maybe Victor cheated on her snd she can't forget and forgive deep inside of her stone cold heart. Sorry I don't like her.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    The Goths are timeless. I would never split them up.

The Heckings' mutual love of art is super cute. I bet Brant fell for Brent after seeing one of his paintings. I can't tear apart a couple who has the same interests.

Eric Lewis and Alice Spencer-Kim are straight out of a sitcom but their marriage is still strong so I ship them hard.

Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • Options
    VuloriVulori Posts: 94 Member
    I don't usually break up any premade couples, but I will if one of my sims seems determined to have a relationship with one of them. I haven't really had this happen in sims 4, but in sims 3, I broke up Hank Goddard and Pauline Wan. I moved my single sim next to them and she wouldn't stop rolling up wants to romance Hank. They were my favorite sims 3 couple and they had sooo many kids, because I followed their whims. I think they had like 10 kids.

In a way, I'm kinda sad I haven't had anything like this happen for sims 4.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Dominic and Moira. They seem to be very in love and I just can't separate them ever.

(conversely, a premade couple I always separate is Siobhan and Sergio.)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I was just about to say Victor and Lily.

I also find Nancy and Geoffrey to be a loving, committed couple, even though a lot of people don't see them like that.
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

In the one save game that I started in which Siobhan and Sergio were actually together, I didn't separate them because I was so excited that Windenburg relationships weren't broken like they are in all of my other saves

Generally I don't separate any premade couples because I have that 'they were made for each other' mentality, ya know? :D
  • Options
    mmt3363mmt3363 Posts: 385 Member
    The Goths will always be a family united. I tend to keep the Pancakes together, too. The Landgraabs almost always stay together, though I had one save where Nancy strayed, divorced Geoffrey, and remarried a younger man.

I’ve never separated the Fyres or the Bjergsons before, but I wouldn’t rule them out. I’ve just not played much of a story with them before.
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Yup, same goes for me I always leave the goths alone sure my sims may talk to them but never let them split. Lol though i wish don take a hint but then again he like in ts2 xD
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    Poli69plPoli69pl Posts: 72 Member
    I never seperate any couple with just one and only exception - Björn bjergsen and his wife. I just love Björn so much that in every save I create some sim of mine has to marry him haha
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    Who do you feel like truly belong together?

For example, I feel like Victor and Lily Feng BELONG together. I adore seeing them as a couple <3
    In my main save file they are still together, despite victors affairs. I don’t see them breaking up just because they are strong allies; a real power couple. I do think they love each other, as well.

Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Dominic and Moira. They seem to be very in love and I just can't separate them ever.

In one save, Siobhan married one of my sims, then divorced him and went back to Sergio.

Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    @hunniboo1 (and commenters) you all have created an ”ahaa” moment for me here. I love Bella Goth, and I have had flings with Nancy Landgraab, but I have never been able to steal them from their premade families.

It makes me realize I couldn’t separate any of them.

I’m super into Bella... but I just can’t bring myself to play the home wrecker.

In an alternate reality where Bella is a bachelorette, I’d restart my game every time I made a new sim so I could be with her again and again.
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    I guess I play a little differently than others. For me, nothing is off limits, the game is like Ground Hog Day, every thing is back to normal on a new save. Thats one of the fun things to me, seeing how things become different every time. Or maybe its more like Tranquility Lane, I dunno.
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    I tend to respect the standing couples. Unless I am playing an evil sim and she just really decided Bjorn Bjergsen is not to ignore. What makes it more delicious is he is a good sim. So far I've managed to establish a friendship. Next time the gloves come off. Someone's going to be not so good....
  • Options
    OtoyoOtoyo Posts: 698 Member
    edited August 2018
    The Goths and the Landgraabs feel like they were meant for each of their spouses. Also even though I don't like them, I always want to leave Akira and Miko together. I don't want to crush her love.

Edit: I love Bjorn. He is so cute, but I never have the heart to separate the Bjergsens.
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    afai1261 wrote: »
    Generally I don't separate any premade couples because I have that 'they were made for each other' mentality, ya know? :D

I have the exact same mentality... :smiley:
    One of my favorite premade families is the Pancakes. I never get tired of them.