Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So my sim likes to stretch his arms...

NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
He tried to grab onto his toddler... but ended up doing this...42234202100_72d8df5193_h.jpg08-14-18_11-11-46 PM by Cocoa Bean, on Flickr 43137238155_440b0014a2_h.jpg08-14-18_11-13-06 PM by Cocoa Bean, on Flickr42234201870_5af1aaf332_h.jpg08-14-18_11-12-51 PM by Cocoa Bean, on Flickr30175360638_0d8d4647ac_h.jpg08-14-18_11-12-36 PM by Cocoa Bean, on Flickr He looks pretty content too. Can anyone say... yoga master?

Comments

• Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Sims are very flexable.
  • NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    Sims are very flexable.

I used to get this in the sims 2 and 3 all the time. First time in sims 4 for me. Crazy.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,176 Member
    I've had it happen several times, also with social interactions between two adult Sims. Usually means there's actually enough space to perform the interaction, but somehow one of them is prevented from going to the right position. I think in my game it's often pet toys or other small objects on the floor causing this. Normally Sims can route past or even over them, but for the animation of particular social interactions it doesn't work the way it should.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • NindessaNindessa Posts: 29 Member
    I've had glitches like that happen when Sims hug, but for some reason aren't actually in range to do so. It doesn't happen often, but the results are still hilarious every time. :D
    ~When life gives you lemons, make orange juice! :) ~
    Origin ID: Nindessa
    Please visit my Basegame Sims Showcase!
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Nothing wrong with a little male bonding..
    50pdz9.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    I've had it happen a few times, most recently. As much as I love the patches EA regularly doles out, sometimes they break more than they fix. Just sayin'. I repaired my game three times recently. And finally pulled the game folder out of my Documents file to allow it to regenerate. Then I added back my Saves, Tray and started again. So far, so good.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • DOKKOMDOKKOM Posts: 27 Member
    Poor thing, but funny. I'm sorry.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2018
    I have this a lot in TS4. Some patch broke several animations.

First it was more noticeable with hugs, issuing tickets on the streets, and toddler interactions, now sims reset a lot, they go into the T pose and they stretch all the time.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I have had this a few times with hugs, picking up toddlers and kissing on cheek. Really funny honestly, used to have it in sims 2 and 3 constantly and it always gave a good laugh.