Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Wow, things are moving fast... :# I credit the grilled cheese. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Did Charlie happen to go to Juilliard too perchance? Because it looks to me as if he has a problem with moulding to Lexie's image of him, I don't think he's being sincere, and I don't think he knows how to be himself...I don't think Charlie knows who Charlie is.That's the kind of vibe I get from him, rather than revealing his interests to Lexie, he distracts her with affection. I could be way off, but at least with James, dress and wig or not, he was real with her and they talked, a lot. Also, the Sisterhood get it, Chuckers will destroy her muahahaha! :wink: Yeah, I can't help it, I just feel there is something off with Charlie! *sigh* :disappointed:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited August 2018
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    I don't think Charlie knows who Charlie is.That's the kind of vibe I get from him, rather than revealing his interests to Lexie, he distracts her with affection.
    You may be onto something here. You always come up with good points.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    The sisterhood is so protective of their own. Now is this a good or bad thing? I kinda think it's good. Charlie is not being himself or he's just as swept off his feet as Lexie is. It was nice to hear about his background a bit. But these two are so very different and need to talk and get to know each other better. Just jumping into the closet is not the best for a relationship when it's so new. They are cute together but I don't think it will last.
    Cexie all the way! <3 Those two just fit together so perfect. It will or would be nice to hear from him and find out more about his life now.

Great chapter and all of Rabooski's builds are so fabulous! <3<3
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Wow, things are moving fast... :# I credit the grilled cheese. ;)

Grilled cheese is an aphrodisiac. Didn't you know? ;)
    Did Charlie happen to go to Juilliard too perchance? Because it looks to me as if he has a problem with moulding to Lexie's image of him, I don't think he's being sincere, and I don't think he knows how to be himself...I don't think Charlie knows who Charlie is.That's the kind of vibe I get from him, rather than revealing his interests to Lexie, he distracts her with affection. I could be way off, but at least with James, dress and wig or not, he was real with her and they talked, a lot. Also, the Sisterhood get it, Chuckers will destroy her muahahaha! :wink: Yeah, I can't help it, I just feel there is something off with Charlie! *sigh* :disappointed:

Could be Charlie...or it could be Lexie. She's seeing things with rosecolored glasses here. She's in LUST! And Chucker heaven...so...we shall see if things are as they seem? James/Jenny was real with her whether he was deceiving her as Jenny. Is Charlie truly being himself? Or just going along with Lexie because...heh...Lexie!

haswh wrote: »
    The sisterhood is so protective of their own. Now is this a good or bad thing? I kinda think it's good. Charlie is not being himself or he's just as swept off his feet as Lexie is. It was nice to hear about his background a bit. But these two are so very different and need to talk and get to know each other better. Just jumping into the closet is not the best for a relationship when it's so new. They are cute together but I don't think it will last.
    Cexie all the way! <3 Those two just fit together so perfect. It will or would be nice to hear from him and find out more about his life now.

Great chapter and all of Rabooski's builds are so fabulous! <3<3

Yes! Rabooski is such a talented builder!! <3

The sisterhood can get overbearing. But it's for Lexie's own good. Right?

Charlie...we need to see him a bit more to know if he's showing her his real self. They're kind of all over each other right now. Is a relationship built on sex a good thing? Hmm...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member

Once again, I agree with you. Lexie needs to get off Charlie's ship and get on James's.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    The Sisterhood is crazy, poor Lexie :D
    The date was very romantic and nice... But I think Lexie has much more in common with James than with Charlie, but opposites attract each other :wink:
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member

You think like me... I think Charlie and Lexie are very different people.
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

Once again, I agree with you. Lexie needs to get off Charlie's ship and get on James's.

Well...Lexie is firmly planted with Charlie. What could toss her off? Hmm...
    The date was very romantic and nice... But I think Lexie has much more in common with James than with Charlie, but opposites attract each other :wink:

LOL! She's got some crazy friends whom she loves! <3

The date WAS nice! But are they too different? Time will tell...

iTvMKZ8.jpg

Well...Lexie is firmly planted with Charlie. What could toss her off? Hmm...

LOL! She's got some crazy friends whom she loves! <3

The date WAS nice! But are they too different? Time will tell...

Maybe the bumpy waters from Hurricane James which is coming their way.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited August 2018
    Hmm I'm not really shipping them either. They don't seem a good enough match as persons and Charlie is trying too hard now to woo Lexie. But let them just be (happy) for a while now :smile: , Lexie has to find out for herself if Charlie is deep down a long relationship match for her. So back down a bit Sisterhood, keep an eye out on Lexie of course, but mainly be Lexie's 'safety net' and protect and support her if things go south w Charlie (of the Chuckers).

As for now the alternative ships are both on the backbench (each for their own reason). James because the JJ situation and that needs to cool down more first before Lexie would give him another chance and of course the menace of mad Flamers. I feel like the best chances for them would be if a couple of years pass, and the Flamers grow up and will be more allowing of their idol having a (steady) GF - and in that time Lexie's feelings about the JJ situation could also cool down (especially if James could explain her his reasons of having this alter-ego). Lexie and James not living under one roof would also be beneficial, if there still are opportunities to bump into each other (maybe via the Bloodmoon and Shadowwalker couple? :smile: ). And about Cory: well they've only seen each other again for like 5 minutes. There is still a connection between them, but when will they meet again and have the time to really catch up on their lives. :smile: And how will their dynamics be as young adults with the changes in their lives in the years between?
    Post edited by Sassie on
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
    Sassie wrote: »
    Hmm I'm not really shipping them either. They don't seem a good enough match as persons and Charlie is trying too hard now to woo Lexie. But let them just be (happy) for a while now :smile: , Lexie has to find out for herself if Charlie is deep down a long relationship match for her. So back down a bit Sisterhood, keep an eye out on Lexie of course, but mainly be Lexie's 'safety net' and protect and support her if things go south w Charlie (of the Chuckers).

As for now the alternative ships are both on the backbench (each for their own reason). James because the JJ situation and that needs to cool down more first before Lexie would give him another chance and of course the menace of mad Flamers. I feel like the best chances for them would be if a couple of years pass, and the Flamers grow up and will be more allowing of their idol having a (steady) GF - and in that time Lexie's feelings about the JJ situation could also cool down (especially if James could explain her his reasons of having this alter-ego). Lexie and James not living under one roof would also be beneficial, if there still are opportunities to bump into each other (maybe via the Bloodmoon and Shadowwalker couple? :smile: ). And about Cory: well they've only seen each other again for like 5 minutes. There is still a connection between them, but when will they meet again and have the time to really catch up on their lives. :smile: And how will their dynamics be as young adults with the changes in their lives in the years between?

I completely agree with everything you said! :smile: Lexie needs to figure things out for herself with Charlie, and if she can ever forgive James it needs to wait a while before she can understand why he did what he did. :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Sassie wrote: »

I'm glad you want to see them happy (for now. LOL) Lexie needs a bit of spoiling in her life. She's enjoying her time with her adoration. Maybe you're right that he's different from her--but different can be good. We'll see...

The Sisterhood is on high alert. But hopefully, they'll get a grip and come to terms with this relationship. Who knows?

JJ does need to cool down. Lexie isn't in the mood to even think about reconciliation...well, not now, but maybe soon? And just friends...she's got her man now!

Flamers...the fickle bunch. Ha. You're going to hear more from them soon!

Cory! Dear, sweet Cory. I promise we'll be seeing more from him later. ;)

Love all these insightful thoughts!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

I am so excited to see more of Cory! <3:love:

I am so excited to see more of Cory! <3:love:

Hee! Well, you'll need to wait a bunch of chapters... ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    TGIF!!!

What is Lexie witnessing right now? :scream:

Wq7FGzT.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Man I wanted to answer with THE FULL BLOODMOON but unfortunately Nate pointed it towards the floor. :confused:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Man I wanted to answer with THE FULL BLOODMOON but unfortunately Nate pointed it towards the floor. :confused:
    The dark side of the moon then? :smirk:
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    InfraGreen wrote: »

LOL! It was actually being "covered" by a "Shadow". ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Perfect costume but I may be biased. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    That part was almost ‘overshadowed’ by the eating flies and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 comment!
    She looks like her father in that picture up there.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Lexie is getting very comfortable with Charlie, maybe too comfortable.
    I loved her as a fairy! So beautiful and she doesn't like children! Working there is not her best choice.
    Now the handsome stranger is asking her to be a model. What else will happen with him?!?! Lexie is also a bit clumsy so wondering how will that work out with modeling? I'm pretty sure it will be funny to watch! :joy:

Great chapter! <3<3
    Perfect costume but I may be biased. ;)

Lol! You are definitely biased! :p

(But I liked it on her too!)
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    That part was almost ‘overshadowed’ by the eating flies and plum comment!

Lol!! (Glad you liked that line. What comes out of Lexie’s mouth! :joy: )
    She looks like her father in that picture up there.

She does have some Day in her. A great blend of Day and Blackwell, imo...
    (the heir looks like a Day, too, with some of Daddy mixed in...)
    Lexie is getting very comfortable with Charlie, maybe too comfortable.
    I loved her as a fairy! So beautiful and she doesn't like children! Working there is not her best choice.
    Now the handsome stranger is asking her to be a model. What else will happen with him?!?! Lexie is also a bit clumsy so wondering how will that work out with modeling? I'm pretty sure it will be funny to watch! :joy:

Great chapter! <3<3

Lol! Yeah...oops! As she falls in her pictures! Bahahaaaa! :joy:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Shadowmoon, wow! What has been seen cannot be unseen! :lol: Grumpy fairy will turn you into a toad bahahaha, although she looked the part, the kiddiewinks seriously weren't her kind of clientele and I can relate. I worked in a toy shop for 11 years and it grates on the nerves somewhat (I do like kiddos though not for 12 hours straight). :grin: I'm intrigued by the possibilities with this new guy's proposal, I hope he is legit. Also I hope there are no catwalk jobs because dayum she is gonna land on her bottom more than once lol! :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg