Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We Own Tonight - CASTING CALL Gen 3

We are only 25 chapters away from the end of Generation 2. Owen is going to need some friends (and a love interest or two). I will be accepting sims until the end of this generation. A few may even show up in this generation as friends for Owen as he grows up. Families are fine also, even with pets. All submissions will be added to the game as either major characters or background characters.

Please use the tag #WOTGen3.

I have all of the packs and accept CC with links. Please don't link me to skins or eyes since I have default replacements for those already. Alpha or MM is fine.

Please use the following with your post:

Picture:
Sim Name:
Relationship Preference:
Good or Bad:
Background:
wotgen6.gif?w=656

Comments

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited July 2018
    Picture: Picture is in the link here
    Sims Names: Autumn Tarpley, Cleo Wakamatsu, Hiroto Wakamatsu, Raiden Wakamatsu (household is under the name Wakamatsu)
    Relationship Preference: Autumn Tarpley is pansexual; Raiden Wakamatsu is attracted to women (whether they are born that way or become that way later on)
    Good or Bad: All are good (though Raiden is more of a Chaotic Good)
    Background: Autumn Tarpley's accountant parents died when she was 7 (at the hands of famed insane yakuza Shinobi Tokugawa.) As a result, she has spent more time in her life being raised by her uncle & aunt who encourage Autumn to be the artsy free spirit that she is. Autumn is grateful that her aunt and uncle have taken her in & showing kindness in a world that hasn't shown much to her. Autumn dreams of being a painter and has the skills to be great at it but she does have the trauma of walking in at home as a kid and seeing her parents dead (and even when they were alive they were vain and neglectful).
    Raiden is Autumn's cousin, though they have more of a brother-sister relationship than that of a traditional cousin relationship. Raiden dreams of being a famous guitarist. He wants to form a band that will reach the status of legendary (much like Led Zepplin, Metallica, or Nirvana did). He is a bit of a goofball and has a hard time following authority but is genuinely good (and will protect his family from anyone who tries to harm them)
    Hiroto is a Scientist who also wants to be a best selling author in his free time and his wife Cleo makes furniture (and also participates in Video Game tournaments from time to time).

Post edited by VanPelt81 on
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I can already see possible roles for Autumn and Hiroto. I love that you made Hiroto an author. That occupation actually leads to a bit of the drama in the third generation. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I'll try and make a sim family for this soon. Maybe up monday.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Picture: https://i.imgur.com/YK8UO5z.png
    Sim Name: Shane Jennings
    Relationship Preference: He's pansexual. Why limit choices?
    Good or Bad: Good, for the most part.
    Background: He bounced around as a kid between California and Florida depending on which one of his deadbeat parents decided they wanted him around. He found solace in cooking and surfing. He never really had any solid friends during his life and kept mostly to himself. He may be shy at first, but once he trusts you, he can be a regular chatterbox. His ultimate dream is to become a famous chef. He's often thought that he'd never want to get married due to the underwhelming example his parents showed him, but if the right person came along, who knows what he might say?
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
    He is a cutie. Thank you Chrinnie! :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    edited July 2018
    Hehehe, well, I try to work on their looks just a bit. Thank you, @Skcaga6 for allowing me to enter a character. It is really cool to have seen this thread because I had literally just started to read WOT earlier in the day. How cool of you to allow us to submit to your story like this.
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
    Thank you for reading. I hope you are enjoying it. I try to do casting calls for each generation and sometimes during a generation if I have a character I need for something in particular. There will be a character showing up very soon from my last mini casting call I put out specifically for one character that I needed.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    edited July 2018
    Awww yibs! Can't wait to see it!

Post edited by Chrinnie on
    mW8spBr.png
    There's still some time to submit a sim or two for this. I only have 9 chapters left to write of Generation 2, then will be starting on Generation 3. Owen needs some friends. Both male and female. Both gay and straight. Also needing naughty males. One naughty male will be playing a big role in Generation 3.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Ok. Sorry I've dragged my feet, I'll start soon. How old is Owen going to be?
    jzZP0sJ.png
    His generation will start with him as a teenager. That will be a very short arc though. It is young adults I mostly need. One or two teenagers of each gender is fine also.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • CagierSaturnCagierSaturn Posts: 24 Member
    edited August 2018
    Picture: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D0B4E4769C5911E8842DD8E8C921040E?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=baxter%20cousins&max=50&maxis=false

Sim Name:
    Blayne & Roderick Baxter

Relationship Preference:
    Blayne is Aromantic, but not Asexual. He prefers platonic friendships, but might be willing to be intimate with a very close friend. Roderick hasn't really worked out who he is interested in yet.

Good or Bad:
    Blayne is good, Roderick is borderline depending on the circumstances.

Background:
    When Roderick's mother died on his 2nd birthday, his father became gloomy and suicidal. Fearing for his safety, Roderick's aunt and uncle stepped in and convinced the state to grant them custody. Roderick was welcomed as a son by his new family, it was there that he grew especially close to his cousin Blayne. Together they had a good childhood filled with plenty of friends, familial bonding and happy memories. Unfortunately upon entering into their teenage years, the two have grown apart. Roderick has started to resent his absentee father for abandoning him as a child, and he has been acting out. Roderick is not an inherently bad person, but he had taken to stealing his aunt and uncle's money and spending it on all kinds of crazy things. After he bought a $10,000 watch, they had enough of his antics and kicked him out. Blayne decided to leave with him out of fear for his cousin's safety, but Roderick is stressful to be around and treats life as a joke, which is difficult for Blayne to handle while he tries to come to terms with his lack of desire for romance while his peers are all dating.
    Post edited by CagierSaturn on
    Picture: Since I am too "new" (even though I have been a member since 2013) to post a link, just search "baxter cousins" in the gallery. I also tagged them as you asked for.

Sim Name:
    Blayne & Roderick Baxter

Relationship Preference:
    Blayne is Aromantic, but not Asexual. He prefers platonic friendships, but might be willing to be intimate with a very close friend. Roderick hasn't really worked out who he is interested in yet.

Good or Bad:
    Blayne is good, Roderick is borderline depending on the circumstances.

Background:
    When Roderick's mother died on his 2nd birthday, his father became gloomy and suicidal. Fearing for his safety, Roderick's aunt and uncle stepped in and convinced the state to grant them custody. Roderick was welcomed as a son by his new family, it was there that he grew especially close to his cousin Blayne. Together they had a good childhood filled with plenty of friends, familial bonding and happy memories. Unfortunately upon entering into their teenage years, the two have grown apart. Roderick has started to resent his absentee father for abandoning him as a child, and he has been acting out. Roderick is not an inherently bad person, but he had taken to stealing his aunt and uncle's money and spending it on all kinds of crazy things. After he bought a $10,000 watch, they had enough of his antics and kicked him out. Blayne decided to leave with him out of fear for his cousin's safety, but Roderick is stressful to be around and treats life as a joke, which is difficult for Blayne to handle while he tries to come to terms with his lack of desire for romance while his peers are all dating.

They sound interesting.
    @CagierSaturn They are great. I will grab them when I get into the game again. Thank you for submitting them. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    edited August 2018
    The first of the sims from this casting call will show up in Chapter 95 of the current generation. They will be friends of Owen's.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • CagierSaturnCagierSaturn Posts: 24 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    @CagierSaturn They are great. I will grab them when I get into the game again. Thank you for submitting them. :)

Feel free to use 'em in any capacity that you need.

I am a fan of both generations of this story, and I'm excited to see where you take things next!

I am glad you enjoy the story. I have some big things planned for Owen's generation. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    I'm working on a few sims, but it got too late in the night and I had thi stop for the evening. But expect them soon!(?)
    jzZP0sJ.png
    A7YHJ2J.png
    Sim Name: Aliyah McGregor
    Relationship Preference: Straight, but in support of others who aren’t.
    Good or Bad: Good, but highly defensive of her friends and family and anyone who deserves pity.
    Background: Aliyah doesn't have a dad. That’s not too unusual, these days, since a lot of people have different family structures all the time now, but it felt a little odd having to tell everyone every time that she didn’t have a dad. She didn’t miss him though, her mom was ‘man enough’ to handle everything that came up, and the family never needed a man to help them along.

In school, before it was accepted that people didn’t need the traditional family structure to be a ok, she had been teased by her fellow students for looking different than her mom. Had she been kidnaped? Switched at birth? All of these teases were wrong, the similarities were there if you looked, long enough between her and her mom, they just weren’t obvious enough to the unfamiliar eye. This teasing made Aliyah have a standoffish exterior but a passionate interior that shows if she feels comfortable with you (or after a few drinks once she’s of drinking age). Here’s a song that I kinda based her off of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukigjUvwAR4

Wn48v1y.png
    Sim Name: Angie Simon
    Relationship Preference: Bi, but it’s closeted. She doesn't know if her family would support he (even though they totally would and kinda expect it.)
    Good or Bad: Good
    Background: Angie’s parents took her to see Mamma Mia as a child and she never got over the singing and dancing. Flare pants, CHECK! Crop tops, dye hair? CHECK! Since she was around 12, she’s been a wild child and her parents embraced her enthusiasm. It’s better than many of the alternatives, right? If she’s singing and dancing in musicals, she isn’t likely to be doing drugs right? (I don’t know about everyone else’s Musical Theater experiences, but I certainly had a wholesome experience). Angie met Aliyah in a musical. SHe was working on the set design; she wouldn’t be caught dead on stage. They started talking about how the main guy was hot as baked beans out of the crockpot, and they got along super well. Their childhoods were sprinkled with sleepovers, camping trips, summer camp weeks, gushing about boys and complaining about tough teachers who should just take an early retirement.

Unfortunately, Angie’s parents died in a boating accident and they left Angie an orphan. The weren’t poor, either, leaving her a large sum of money, making her an heiress. That didn’t mean that she didn’t need a family though, so Phoenix McGregor adopted her and had her move into their modest but comfortable home, never touching the money.

(Angie has pointed ears like a vampire because she was CAS geneticized with a vamp parent, but I un-vamped her and she’s human now.)

2Dpb3qU.png
    Sim Name: Phoenix McGregor
    Relationship Preference: Straight, but not really looking for anyone right now. Maybe when she’s an empty nester.
    Good or Bad: Good
    Background: Phoenix did her traveling. She was an archeologist for many years, looking bones and artifacts for so long she forgot to look up and look for a man to have a life with. By the time she was ready to settle down and have a family, she didn’t know how to flirt, how to go on a date, and her clock was ticking. In her late 30s, she had artificial insemination and had the darling Aliyah. She didn’t expect her to be quite so… Asian? But she was loved, beautiful, and Phoenix just took it with her stride. She had always liked the way asians looked anyway, so it was a bonus, just an unexpected one.

She is the mother of two girls now, and she has known Angie long enough to have her call her mom. It started off as a joke the two girls played, but it stuck, and then after the accident it was kinda sad for a while, but hung on. She had always been like an extra mother to the girl, and taking her in was the obvious course of action.

Marshmallow!

9xWcmg6.png

CvzCjgh.png

9LkDLjd.png
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Irishsong Aliyah is EXACTLY who I was looking for to fill one of the rolls. She is absolutely perfect. She will debut before the end of Generation 2 as one of Owen's friends. She will play a big roll in the beginning of his Generation. :)

I have two major male roles to fill. Both gay roles. One bad boy and one good boy. Everybody else will be added and play smaller supporting parts.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Are you still in need of sims?
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Are you still in need of sims?

Yes. I am in need of two males, both gay, one a bad boy, one a good boy. I am still accepting background sims of all types also. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    I will be ending this casting call Sunday night at midnight EST.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    I have some more sims ready if you want to use them...

Picture: Picture is in the link here
    Sims Names: JonasAinsworth, Teague Ainsworth, & Dakota Ainsworth (household is under the name Ainsworth)
    Relationship Preference: Jonas & Dakota are straight, ; Teague is Gay (though he isn't out of the closet)
    Good or Bad: Jonas is good, Teague & Dakota are bad
    Background: Allister & Donna Ainsworth travel the world as trust fund babies, leaving their 3 children to fend for themselves. Jonas being a young adult tries his best between working as a code monkey and trying to raise his younger brother & sister. Unfortunately for him Teague & Dakota are too much for Jonas to handle.

Teague Ainsworth on the surface is the typical jock (gifted at sports, decent at school, mean to unpopular and/or socially awkward kids) but he has an additional side he doesn't want many to know about. Teague is gay and though he will date girls to keep up appearances of being what society and his parents have told him is normal (the few times they interacted with their kids), in spite of that being a lie and something he only does because he is afraid of being out as gay. He demands that any potential gay romances/hook ups know this before they start doing anything with him.

Dakota Ainsworth is the typical popular mean girl. She is a vile human being towards most anyone different than her (especially artsy people). The irony is that Dakota is also the only person in the family that Teague trusts regarding his sexuality.

They can be found under the hashtags of #WOTGen3 #AbsenteeParents #MeanJock #Jock #MeanGirl #TechGuru
    Aliyah and Dakota are going to hate eachother.
    jzZP0sJ.png