Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friends Mafia Game {Town Win!}

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Just find the scum and finish this dumb game.
    MD4ndgJ.png

Your memes can't save this massacre happening. :joy:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    So I’m being voted for because I’m supposedly in the eyes of Sonschi behaving like a 5 year old? Wow! That’s very Town-like of you.

Vote: Sonschi

And Plumb, I see you jumping on her wagon. :|

*face palm* read the comment again. Seriously. I replied to your comment and then voted you again like I did yesterday.

Because I’m expected to know how you operate? lol it all sounded like it went together. *shrugs*

Why else would I quote your comment?
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    So I’m being voted for because I’m supposedly in the eyes of Sonschi behaving like a 5 year old? Wow! That’s very Town-like of you.

*face palm* read the comment again. Seriously. I replied to your comment and then voted you again like I did yesterday.

Because I’m expected to know how you operate? lol it all sounded like it went together. *shrugs*

Like I said. I don’t know. I just woke up and saw this. lol I can’t read minds.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Like I said. I don’t know. I just woke up and saw this. lol I can’t read minds.

And as I said, I commented on your comment I quoted and then added a vote. And I voted you for the exact same reasons I had day 3.
    Wow... ok?

So at this stage, I’m really confused now? I was kinda hoping that dekay would surprisingly flip scum, but obviously that didn’t happen :sob:

Anyway, here’re my thoughts on everyone:

Lo - I’ve been lowkey suspicious of her for the entire game, and the bandwagon on choco seemed slightly sketchy - but then again, that could’ve also been to protect herself

Nani - I think she could be town, but then again, a lot of people (including me) have been suspicious of her throughout this game...

Sonschi - I’m pretty sure she could be town, but then apart of me wouldn’t be surprised if she did flip scum, because I know how great of an actor she can be

Perhaps Sonschi is acting now. Or perhaps you are being might wish-washy and really are the last mafia like I suspected yesterday.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Wow... ok?

So at this stage, I’m really confused now? I was kinda hoping that dekay would surprisingly flip scum, but obviously that didn’t happen :sob:

Lo - I’ve been lowkey suspicious of her for the entire game, and the bandwagon on choco seemed slightly sketchy - but then again, that could’ve also been to protect herself

Nani - I think she could be town, but then again, a lot of people (including me) have been suspicious of her throughout this game...

Sonschi - I’m pretty sure she could be town, but then apart of me wouldn’t be surprised if she did flip scum, because I know how great of an actor she can be

Perhaps Sonschi is acting now. Or perhaps you are being might wish-washy and really are the last mafia like I suspected yesterday.

I think it's quite obvious you're the last scum because you keep throwing shade at everyone still alive. And your kick vote on me adds to this.
    Do you think the fact that the mafia sent in their night action early could tell us anything?

I don't think Nani would have needed to, because she was active around that time (I was even speaking to her on discord shortly after it flipped day), so she definitely wasn't busy.

Lo and Sonschi I don't know though - I don't know what time nights are for Lo, so maybe she'd have to send it in early. Nights are around midnight for Sonschi so she might have to send them in early too...

I wouldn't have to send in actions early because midnight is not late for me...

Yeah I wouldn't have thought that midnights would be an issue on a Monday night ;)

So, I guess that means Lo is the only logical explanation...

Vote Lo, unless proven otherwise

Unless proven otherwise by what? Me flipping town and you killing again and winning? lol

And what does this whole voting early thing and midnight that you are all talking about? Again, you all base stuff on activity which I think is a load of hogwash. I’ve seen lots of townies slaughtered in the past due to this, which is quite ridiculous.

I’m going with my original gut. I still think Plumbob has been the most suss.

And yes, the major reason yesterday besides suspicions of him as well (do you all read my posts or just ignore them?) was partially to save myself. You all would have done the same thing. :D

Unvote

Vote:Plumbob
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Wow... ok?

But would she kill Dekay??
    Wow... ok?

Honestly, the only reason why I'm being a bit 'wishy washy' is because I've begun to lose interest for this game - it's starting to turn vile with all the attacks and insults people are throwing at each other, it just isn't fun to be a part of...
    Do you think the fact that the mafia sent in their night action early could tell us anything?

I don't think Nani would have needed to, because she was active around that time (I was even speaking to her on discord shortly after it flipped day), so she definitely wasn't busy.

Lo and Sonschi I don't know though - I don't know what time nights are for Lo, so maybe she'd have to send it in early. Nights are around midnight for Sonschi so she might have to send them in early too...

Yeah I wouldn't have thought that midnights would be an issue on a Monday night ;)

Unless proven otherwise by what? Me flipping town and you killing again and winning? lol

And what does this whole voting early thing and midnight that you are all talking about? Again, you all base stuff on activity which I think is a load of hogwash. I’ve seen lots of townies slaughtered in the past due to this, which is quite ridiculous.

And yes, the major reason yesterday besides suspicions of him as well (do you all read my posts or just ignore them?) was partially to save myself. You all would have done the same thing. :D

Unvote

I'm not even going to try defending myself now :joy: I'm kinda getting bored with this game. I'm town, and I know I am - so vote for me if you want, because the game'll end either way (it'll just finish with a mafia win if you lynch me)
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Vote Count:
    Sonschi v Lo
    Plumbob v Lo
    Lo v Sonschi
    Lo v Plumbob

2- Lo
    1- Plumbob
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Wow... ok?

I think it's quite obvious you're the last scum because you keep throwing shade at everyone still alive. And your kick vote on me adds to this.

Um, no I'm not. I voted for you because I misunderstood your post, I guess, though I always think it's smart for anyone to call others a 5-year old. I had already suspected Plumbob. Nani I think is town, which I also said. You need to rethink things a little there.

And also, as anyone will tell you, I stink at finding mafia. I always am all over the place. I even come up with some of the craziest schemes of how mafia does it. lol I think too much. :D

So, honestly, it could very well be you or even Nani and I am just feeling sorry for her because you are all being so mean to her. I don't know how she hasn't quit by now.

If y ou are mafia, then congrats. You and Dekay have both pushed, pulled, and treated everyone like garbage. It's no wonder people don't play again. I know I'll never play again. And this has nothing to do with Broncos. She's done a fine job. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Choco has been lynched by the town. He was Gary, a Vanilla Townie. Thank you for playing!

I already have the mafia’s kill, so day will start momentarily

Oh, that's why you are all talking about it. lol

I don't know what time you are all on but I'm on EST, so this was like 4 hours before midnight. :D Though, it doesn't matter. I was around. Does that help?

Town is really dumb this game. Geez.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Oi...and now I'm being rude. My apgoloes.

I just finshed with another mafia game yesterday and let me tell you. It fired me up because we lost and I was ticked. lol We lost in THREE days. THREE days. It was like the fast game I've ever played in my whole life. THREE days. Because town didn't take the time to think and question.

I'll read back at lunch. I have to get ready for work now. I'm sorry I can't help more.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Wow... ok?

But would she kill Dekay??
    Wow... ok?

Honestly, the only reason why I'm being a bit 'wishy washy' is because I've begun to lose interest for this game - it's starting to turn vile with all the attacks and insults people are throwing at each other, it just isn't fun to be a part of...

Unvote

I'm not even going to try defending myself now :joy: I'm kinda getting bored with this game. I'm town, and I know I am - so vote for me if you want, because the game'll end either way (it'll just finish with a mafia win if you lynch me)

Why not? If I had a confirmed town based on telling the truth, then I'd have killed her long ago. lol I'm surprised she wasn't killed early on like she said she would have been. I just assumed someone was keeping h er around to make Dekay look suss, which is part of the reason why I suspsected you.

As for the insults and stuff, I'm not sure what is going on. Like I said, this game is getting too long and I have RL to contend with. I hate that I'm not helping as much but I have a family to take care of. I have responsibilities. lol I'll stick with weekend games from here on out because obviously activity is a huge thing here, so I don't want to screw town over again with it. It's very unhelpful and I feel terrible about it.

Defending yourself isn't really helpful anyway. It just makes you look more guilty. Look at Choco.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Wow... ok?

Um, no I'm not. I voted for you because I misunderstood your post, I guess, though I always think it's smart for anyone to call others a 5-year old. I had already suspected Plumbob. Nani I think is town, which I also said. You need to rethink things a little there.

And also, as anyone will tell you, I stink at finding mafia. I always am all over the place. I even come up with some of the craziest schemes of how mafia does it. lol I think too much. :D

So, honestly, it could very well be you or even Nani and I am just feeling sorry for her because you are all being so mean to her. I don't know how she hasn't quit by now.

If y ou are mafia, then congrats. You and Dekay have both pushed, pulled, and treated everyone like garbage. It's no wonder people don't play again. I know I'll never play again. And this has nothing to do with Broncos. She's done a fine job. :)

i could forgive Dekay, she's just generally very passionate about games, i will not excuse sonschi's though. it is immature of one to react like that, and condescending, i do not tolerate that. i will play no further after this, at least not with players like that.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Wow... ok?

Oh, right. Says the person who literally was rude to me just by judging on what they heard about my playstyle, when I never even attacked them in the first place. Like that's not treating someone like garbage at all. Good job.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Wow... ok?

It's always easy pointing fingers and not look back at the mean stuff you've said about others, isn't it? :)
    nani wrote: »
    Wow... ok?

i could forgive Dekay, she's just generally very passionate about games, i will not excuse sonschi's though. it is immature of one to react like that, and condescending, i do not tolerate that. i will play no further after this, at least not with players like that.

As Choco said, when you are invited to a game you have the chance to say no. When you say yes you sign up for being active and not just say 90% of the game you don't know what to do or throwing a tantrum when someone dares to vote you. Maybe mafia games just aren't the right thing for you.
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Here's a friendly reminder of how we should all act :smirk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Niu9Zmrx0p8
    i was defending myself ...... *sigh* i'm too tired to explain for the 5th times what was happening, so think whatever you want, i don't care

i was defending myself ...... *sigh* i'm too tired to explain for the 5th times what was happening, so think whatever you want, i don't care

You threw a tantrum, girl. All this - what I'm reacting to - is the outcome of your reaction to a vote on you. Let that sink in.

I'm off now. My vote stays. I got better things to do.
    no that's my reaction to you being condescending, i couldn't care less about your vote, i do not like your attitude, period.

DeKay wrote: »
    Wow... ok?

Oh, right. Says the person who literally was rude to me just by judging on what they heard about my playstyle, when I never even attacked them in the first place. Like that's not treating someone like garbage at all. Good job.

I wasn't rude and my apologies if it came across that way. I'm trying to get you to understand that you are killing the game with your truth and honesty. It's not fun for the rest of us if you play like that. It breaks the game. If you don't understand, then it's fine. I get it. But I don't want to play with you. It's not meant to be offensive. I'm maybe just not good at trying to get points across. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Wow... ok?

It's always easy pointing fingers and not look back at the mean stuff you've said about others, isn't it? :)
    Wow... ok?

As Choco said, when you are invited to a game you have the chance to say no. When you say yes you sign up for being active and not just say 90% of the game you don't know what to do or throwing a tantrum when someone dares to vote you. Maybe mafia games just aren't the right thing for you.

I wasn't being mean. I never ever intentionally try to be mean. But you are really being mean to Nani. I don't blame her for never playing again. But I also get your point. I get both sides here. lol I feel like in some regard (besides the voting) you are trying to say everyone who is inactive shouldn't join. Well, though I was active somewhat, once Monday hit, I couldn't be. It's my own fault. I should never have joined. I knew once the work week started, I wouldn't be able to join.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Wow... ok?

Wow... ok?

I wasn't being mean. I never ever intentionally try to be mean. But you are really being mean to Nani. I don't blame her for never playing again. But I also get your point. I get both sides here. lol I feel like in some regard (besides the voting) you are trying to say everyone who is inactive shouldn't join. Well, though I was active somewhat, once Monday hit, I couldn't be. It's my own fault. I should never have joined. I knew once the work week started, I wouldn't be able to join.

Your comments about were mean. Just look at her reaction. She also doesn’t break the game with her honesty. She avoids saying she’s town with either alignment but people keep asking her.

I don’t know how you define inactivity but you were very active. And yes, people who are inactive shouldn’t join at all. that’s my opinion on that.

And to Nani, yes I was rough to her. But i know she’s always drowning in self pity on two discord servers and she tried to bring it to this game, too. I even left the servers because it’s annoying.
    Wow... ok?

Wow... ok?

Your comments about were mean. Just look at her reaction. She also doesn’t break the game with her honesty. She avoids saying she’s town with either alignment but people keep asking her.

I don’t know how you define inactivity but you were very active. And yes, people who are inactive shouldn’t join at all. that’s my opinion on that.

And to Nani, yes I was rough to her. But i know she’s always drowning in self pity on two discord servers and she tried to bring it to this game, too. I even left the servers because it’s annoying.

I know nothing about the Discord stuff. lol

About who? And I already apologized. lol You called me a 5 year old, so I'm not sure what wasn't mean about that. lol You responded to ME with that statement. If you were responding to someone else, then perhaps you should not use a quote. lol

And I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on the whole truth thing.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    And I feel that this game needs to end for everyone. I know I'll be much happier and less stressed being done. It's a cheap way to do it, but I just don't care. Life for me needs to get back to normal. And when I'm stressed about this game (whether town or mafia), I tend to stay away from here, which is not good, and I take it out on those around me. I don't want to do that. I love them more than this plum game.

I've also been staying away from these forums too much because of this ONE game. It's quite disconcerting. Using activity is utter nonsense. lol I proved long ago that when I get on my phone's browser to look up something and it opens up to the notifications page or my main activity page, that it auto logs you. Doesn't mean you are actually online, checking out the mafia page, and hiding behind it. lol I suppose it could mean you are, too, but either way, it's not fully proving ANYTHING.

We all need to work on respecting each other, being patient, have our own opinions, and realize that we are ALL very different people with different ways we play. When I play this weekend on the UM site, I will most definitely be taking knowledge I learned from this game and adapting again to be a better mafia player. And have a much better time.

Also, replacement players are utter rubbish. lol You should all reconsider getting rid of that. It not only is confusing for everyone involved but it makes it even harder for mafia. lol If you don't care about helping your mafia folk, then perhaps you should stop playing this game. It should be balanced or close. You should also change your inactivity to 24 hours and not 48 if you are that gungho about inactivity. Perhaps just modkill instead.

Vote: Lo

I'm usually not a mean person, but this game and some of the people brought out the worst in me. My apologies. This is me quitting and never returning. Enjoy!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories