Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What pack or patch would you want more?

Comments

• SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Multi Purpose lots [Patch] (Shops, Spas and apartments on the same lot)
    This was hard. XD I went with the multi-purpose lots because that is the one thing I currently end up wishing I had most often while I play. Also, no matter what we say here, I'm pretty sure we will get some kind of University pack at some point. But I want more jobs too...
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    edited August 2018
    Suggestion (Comment Below!)

Other
    Tropical Beach Vacation
    Cars
    Romance Pack
    Amusement and Waterparks if they can make those.

Hotels needs to come in a beach vacation pack.
  • Stephy1231Stephy1231 Posts: 21 Member
    More Jobs [Patch]
    More jobs please!! I also have a suggestion, a patch or pack for teens. I feel like the teens haven't really gotten anything. They need after school activities, prom, graduation, and more jobs as well!
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited August 2018
    Amusement parks/ Carnivals/ Water parks type of pack.

Bare bones minimum - a roller coaster, carousel, and ferris wheel for rides and arcade games (skeet ball, pin ball, video games, - perhaps, bring back "The Claaaw!" ).

Water parks should have water slides and tubes. If we're sticking with pools, why not make a function to have it add waves? Or perhaps adding a "Lazy River", so Sims can just drift with the current on their tubes. Water slides can be open or enclosed, with different twists and turns.

Almost forgot -

A new NPC: lifeguards
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • rosehrtgirlrosehrtgirl Posts: 252 Member
    edited August 2018
    Hotels [Pack] (Own and run and visit a Hotel). Sounds like a good idea but I want Daycare (Own lot career and visit Daycare) more at this point. Why, because it adds more to the game and would give another place for kids to meet to work on skills and finally a venue to meet toddlers at (I wish toddlers would show up at parks). And preschool to go along with it.

When it comes to hotels I would love to have them in a family orientated vacation pack where my sims family can meet other families while on vacation.

Universities [Pack] (From Sims 3). I want college for my sims, but I don't want it to be like The Sims 3. Just one college that comes with a new world. The new world contain frat houses, fraternities, sororities, secret societies, dorms, rental houses, residential (a place for professors), apartments ( that builders can build in any world), pool halls, cafes, library, and a arcade. Sims Would not have to live in the new world to attend college, and there is plenty of different housing for college students to choose from in the new college world to move out of parents homes. New careers.

Shopping Day [Pack] (Go to a shopping Mall) Don't need this, since retail lots can be setup for shopping, but would like more items my sims can buy from retail lots. Expansion on retail.

Multi Purpose lots [Patch] (Shops, Spas and apartments on the same lot). I want multi purpose lots too, but I would rather it be a design your own venue pack. Where you would start off with a visitor lot choose npc runned objects, choose venue activities for visors, and choose what sims visit the lot by age, job, traits, occult, and ect.. Plus more new venue objects.

More Jobs [Patch]. Yes that would be nice give away, now and than. But I would like them to be like the careers that came with the CL. Though it would be nice if the jobs patches updated the base game jobs to CL jobs. Especially the writing and painting careers.
  • SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 335 Member
    edited August 2018
    Fixing the Sims themselves. If they keep being lackluster and shallow, none of the packs released, or upcoming will never reach their full quality.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I'd like them to fix our sims so they talk to each other again before they add anything else.
  • CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    Universities [Pack] (From Sims 3)
    > @JasonPogo said:
    > Def want University. Was my fav one in Sims 2 and 3. Also this game seems so geared towards playing young adult it would fit perfect.

Exactly my reasoning! Although if the next EP is University I kind of hope it's an overhaul of the school system we have now but I think University would be perfect.
  • JPsimmerJPsimmer Posts: 109 Member
    Bug fixes
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Preteens patch
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    I would really love a farming pack, I think it would add something different to the fairly urban living presently available and really bring to life the off-the-grid living that was meant to behind the laundry day pack. Now that gardening has been changed, although bugged, a think the scene is set for growing crops en masse and raising animals. The latter would really fill out many of the gaps in the Cats & Dogs pack which brought so few animals to TS4.

I would also love the ability to do more than one thing on a lot and have open lots in a neighbourhood. I think that last one will never happen though, unless the team have a complete change of heart. They appear to be pretty adamant there will be no form of open world in TS4.
  • Light511Light511 Posts: 16 Member
    +1 for farming pack ! and university ! <3
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    I would like a lot of the suggestions that were made to become a reality. However, for me, the thing that TS4 needs out of that list is multi-function lots.

I'm pretty sure that University (or something akin to it) is already a given. I don't believe that there's even a reason to continue asking for it because it's been on the devs' radars for years -- just like Seasons and Cats and Dogs.

Some of the other stuff? I don't think that we'll ever see. :/
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    I voted for University, but liked many of the options. I'd have chosen more careers patch if not for Uni.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    I want a farming pack. It could easily be an EP with what Grant polled us on Twitter and other things that I've seen others say they want were added.

First it needs a new world with large lots (residential and community) for crops and livestock.
    New methods need to be added to farming so that tending to crops and harvesting are more efficient.
    A Farmer's market could be a means of selling produce and goods from livestock. (eggs from chickens, milk/cheese/butter from cows, wool products from sheep) Bring back the butter churner and wool spinner from TS1!
    A County Fair could bring back the pie eating contest from TS3 and the cooking contests from TS2. You could introduce new foods such as cotton candy, pretzels and corn dogs (even though I think corn dogs are throughly disgusting, I'm sure my Sims would love them! :D ). Sell blankets and other items Sims have made from their sheeps' wool. Sell canned goods. Have pig judging contests. Have some fair rides. The County Fair could cover a lot! ;)
    Introduce wind mills and solar panels. Let our Sims draw their water from their own well (at least to fill troughs for the livestock).
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited August 2018
    Hotels [Pack] (Own and run and visit a Hotel)
    I like the sound of hilltop living but I went for hotels. I would love to see them come back! I had so much fun in the sims 3 with resorts. I hope of we do get them back we can own a bed and breakfast too.
  • KatieSimKatieSim Posts: 71 Member
    @VentusMatt you can have a retail lot and just have your sim close the store but stay on it.

Also “multi purpose lots” you can make different buildings on a bigger lot and put different items in each one (one selling cafe items, one selling books for a book store, and a another selling herbs or flowers). But your sim would be the owner of the whole lot.

I voted university (or rather an education pack including daycare or a new pre teen life state) but I was torn with the hotel idea! :smiley:
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Been thinking, I saw someone post to have a zoo themed expansion, personally I wouldn't want that in the sims. For me, zoo simulator means zoo tycoon, and if it's in another life simulator, it'll just be messy for me. But I appreciate everyone's opinion.
  • JudilandJudiland Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hill top living [Pack] (Build with terrain)
    I voted for Hilltop living because I love to build and miss terrain editing something awful.
  • BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member
    Witches GP of course! :)
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Uni for Pack and Education Gamepack if it weren't up there.
    Patches
    Burglars, Firemen, NPC police, Vechiles, Preteen, Strollers, Swim in the Beach,
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    I want farming and for them to finally, after many years and many attempts, to fix the Lice freezer COMPLETELY. I want to farm and sell my produce. A farming pack would, hopefully, make this much more detailed and all the objects would possibly be fixed that is linked to this.

I want more jobs in general that sims can do at home and be self-employed.
  • lolabeelolabee Posts: 25 Member
    I've put University as I've loved that EP since Sims 2. However, I wouldn't mind the hotel one either and think that would be a fun experience to play the Sims with, especially with the opportunities presented through Dine Out, etc.
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    I dont think we'll be getting a pool stuff pack anytime soon since summer is almost over but i think this one is pretty good:
    http://greenllamas.tumblr.com/post/176986320671/pool-party-stuff-description-download-and-details
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    Multipurpose lots would be a game changer. Apartments (Sims 2 style) would be too. I guess I don’t really expect apartments to be patched in, although it would be nice since the ones they released in City Living are so disappointing.

I also think they should patch in a new world. They gave us a clone of Willow Creek with minor edits, would be nice to have the same done for Oasis Springs.