Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favourite game pack?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    GunngirlGunngirl Posts: 32 Member
    Parenthood! I always play family style and it really is essential to how I play, I also love the objects. I use objects from Parenthood in every build. Dine Out is right behind it and would be neck in neck for first if we could build fast food places and have sims place their own orders instead of have a hostess station.
  • Options
    ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    Parenthood; I used to HATE playing families but now it's one of the most rewarding things ever after I got Parenthood!

I get so, so attached to the kids and I love the parents even more as I see the family connection get stronger. I love this pack with all my heart.
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • Options
    LemLem Posts: 33 Member
    It's a tie between Parenthood and Dine Out for me. I love the extra depth Parenthood adds to the game and how it lets you affect your child's life even more, and I also love running the restaurants and being able to interact with my Sims while they're at work.
  • Options
    SinningSimmerSinningSimmer Posts: 18 Member
    Parenthood! I've always played with a family heavy element, and this game pack just allowed so much more reality into the family life!
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Parenthood
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I’m a family player, so Parenthood, obviously. :smile:

However, I do love having vampires within the families, so Vampires is pretty tied with it. For the sake of the poll, it’s second, but I still love it! :blush: But once mermaids and werewolves come out, then the vampires are gonna have a tough fight for that second place! :lol:

Third would be Dine Out. I love having my Sims go out to dine. :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    MetaniteTVMetaniteTV Posts: 21 Member
    Spa Day! Though I just got it, I absolutely enjoy it.
  • Options
    TessgirlsTessgirls Posts: 15 Member
    Spa Day!!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Parenthood for the gameplay -- it's really expanded my family experiences -- Spa Day a close second for the build/buy items and the Wellness skill.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Outdoor retreat is the one with less annoying features. Jungle Adventure comes right after, the other game packs are nice but they all have something that annoys me. My least favourite is parenthood.
  • Options
    ConzalosConzalos Posts: 6 New Member
    parenthood is my favorite by far. i love interacting with my kid sims more in depth than before.