Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No CC Builds by gmcrozier ~ 603 Palm Court

Comments

• StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    712 Seneca Drive is a lovely farm. :smiley: The exposed beams in the gardening shed are awesome!
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @gmcrozier, Love the design and layout for 712 Seneca Dr.! The garden shed is an awesome addition. I totally agree with @StSciurus, the beams are very cool! The interior is so tranquil and pretty and the landscaping is just gorgeous! Best of luck in the challenge! :blush:
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    @rosemow thank you for your always wonderful comment.

@StSciurus thank you for your comment here, as well as on the gallery.

@WrathofCath thank you for stopping in, long time no see :) . Thank you for your gracious comment here, as well as on the gallery.
    edited July 2018
    725 Ocelot Drive 2 bedroom, 1 bath

DOWNLOAD HERE

KA7ULRt.png
    GHwwTR9.png
    57O7x9X.png
    e5yOURC.png
    hCCUgUw.png
    jDvApf8.png
    HQVWMut.png
    NdxKeML.png
    NVAlIpF.png
    rBnjKoe.png
    tnvVTDD.png
    Post edited by gmcrozier on
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    I think 708 familiaris way is a very beautiful home. I love the austere design and scheme colour of the exterior combined with the abundance of details. I particularly like the backyard and the kitchen, very realistic feeling. I love the roofing of 721 seneca drive. The garden with all the necessary space to grow plants is very useful and the garage with open doors really interesting.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    The exterior design and the layout of 725 Ocelot Drive is very nice! :) The white colour of the exterior walls gives a very nice look to the home, and the roof covered front entrance looks great! The design of the greenhouse and the pretty glass roofing looks so very nice! It is great that there is a fenced harvestable garden area also, for growing plants both indoors and outside. Very nice outdoors dining patio for cooking on the bbq and eating outdoors in the air. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the sunlight. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home ! The texture of the wall where the fireplace is in the living room gives a nice feel to the room. The room looks a very nice place for Sims to enjoy sitting there neat fire watching tv together and listening to stereo music. The lamp is a nice touch on the homely travel cases table, and the floral wreath looks pretty on the wall. Very nice design of the open plan kitchen and dining area! The sunflowers are sunny on the table top for Sims to see when cooking and dining. The fireplace will keep the room warm when sims are eating meals. The type of kitchen cabinets and counters used looks nice and homely. It is great that there is an island bar stool counter and workbench. The wall knives , cookbooks and fruit bowl are great kitchen touches.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    725 Ocelot Drive reminds me of the house I grew up in. :smiley: I love the fancy greenhouse too!
    @superbibi11 thank you for your wonderful comments on 708 Familiarus Way and also 721 Seneca Drive.

@rosemow thank you for your wonderfully detailed comment

@StSciurus thank you for your comment. I hope that reminding you of your childhood is a good thing. :p
    edited July 2018
    DOWNTOWN MODERN
    2 bedroom, 3 bath

y6FQRPK.png
    1Fd9gq7.png
    uYJWxWp.png
    iqPDPbN.png
    RGbmnLU.png
    T4llVY0.png
    ISGY71Y.png
    PPC1Iae.png
    Post edited by gmcrozier on
    The modern design and layout of Downtown Modern looks great! :) You have captured the modern style so well in your design of the outdoors areas! It is great that there is a basketball court in the build. The lilypad water feature in the front entrance area looks nice and the placement of the raised box hedging looks great. It looks nice how the outdoors dining deck extends into the middle of the pool. Sims will have fun playing chess outdoors in the air. The layout of the interior looks very nice! The white colour scheme gives s great look to the home. The design of the fireplace and tv area in the living room looks very nice. Very nice light filled kitchen! Sims would have nice views of the outdoors through the kitchen windows whilst cooking and dining there! The modern style dining chairs used looks very nice.
    It is a very nice modern home :)
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    edited July 2018
    Amazing build! I really like the colours you chose and the design. The island in the pool is a very nice touch.
    @rosemow thank you for your detailed comment :)

@superbibi11 thank you, I'm glad you like it!
    edited August 2018
    802 Ridgeline Drive 4 bedroom, 6 bath
    1 bedroom furnished as an office and 1 left unfurnished, so you can furnish it as you need. Includes a home gym and sauna in the basement.

GvnCvJg.png
    lDAv7qX.png
    7eac2ia.png
    oN5Vip9.png
    jNRn6YF.png
    pC1Ocve.png
    lCLPpnk.png
    hrJ1zrV.png
    eLwr284.png
    i3tmLvi.png
    The modern exterior design and layout of 802 Ridgeline Drive looks very nice! :) Very nice outdoors living and pool patio! The glass skylight roofing is a very nice part of the home. The layout of the interior is very nice! It is great that there is a gym in the basement for Sims to use the fitness equipment to keep fit, and a sauna for Sims to rest in. The two level open living room is very nice! The white colour scheme gives a very nice look to the home. It looks very nice the way that the kitchen is located off from the living room. The island bar stool counter is great in the kitchen .
    It is a stylishly nice modern home :)
    Super elegant desert dwelling! Congrats on the Maxis fav! :smiley:
    Just took a look at your 305 Springdale Drive modern house. Wonderful interpretation of the house plan! I especially love your interior design, and it looks great in Oasis Springs. :smiley:
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

I found it! Bookmarked! YAY I love your creations, dear :)
    815 Starter Way

815 Starter Way is a modern micro home. The interior uses bright colors to keep the mood cheerful and has a skylight to provide lots of natural lighting. Inside you will find a bookcase, computer, TV and stereo. Outside you will find a pool, a chess table under the mesquite tree and a raised planter box. I chose to do a natural landscaping to blend in with the neighborhood.

gSGjpMT.png
    8YjQ9v6.png

More Pics: Slideshow
    @rosemow thank you for your comments on 802 Ridgeline Drive and for the congrats on the Maxis Fav!
    @StSciurus thank you for comment on 802 Ridgeline Drive and 305 Springdale Drive, as well as the congrats on the Maxis Fav!
    @AIRIS6962 I'm glad you found me in the sea of showcases. I hope that I don't disappoint.
    815 is a very nice micro modern home! :) You have used the limited space very well! Very nice modern design of the exterior. The red and white colour looks very nice. Very nice outdoors living and pool back patio.Sims will enjoy sitting poolside at the umbrella covered tables in the outdoors air. They will enjoy playing chess outside and gardening using the planter box. It is great that there is skylight lighting ! Sims will like the sunlight coming into the home through the glass skylight. Very nice layout of the interior. The blue, orange, purple/brown and white colour of the kitchen gives a very nice look to the interior. It is great that there is a computer at the foot of the bed for sims to enjoy using the computer in their home. They will enjoy reading books from the bookshelf.
    It is a very nice micro home! :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

815 Starter Way is a very cute and elegant micro modern. You made a great work on it.
  • withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    gosh! Ocelot Dr. is so pretty! Love the light colors on the exterior and in the decorating. It ties the whole build together!

Ridgeline looks great with the outdoor fireplace and white brick inside! The gym is roomy. Great home!

Your tiny home looks awesome! Love the colors and the landscaping does fit it in exactly. The bright colors in the build with the neutral furniture is really nice.

728 Crescent Ridge

3 bedroom, 4 bath

LnIAXjv.png
    Fm8fezw.png
    Yf7YyYn.png
    mnVI5Y7.png
    EgxF7UT.png
    20kIBvs.png
    Hltn4lG.png
    7xlNOFk.png
    OVukisD.png
    7LM9zzi.png
    LOT: Envision Design

Envision... an adventure in architecture. The office was designed to serve as a showcase of the different styles of builds that Envision can and has created. The building is a modern design featuring a floating cottage. The landscaping shows different styles of landscaping, as well as different plants. Inside, each level showcases a different style of interior design. The 4th level features a game room and small daycare area. Credit to @kilra0 for the elevator design.... thank you for the inspiration.

6K2OHhg.png
    e2GoGfs.png

More Pics