Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Sims 4 Challenge is the best!

hope you all are smiling x

Which Sims 4 Challenge is the best! 55 votes

The Elements Challenge
0%
The Legacy Challenge
30%
icmnfrshSasquatch7foxx_fennecBlueSeaWaves15aewarBigCatlover26Maladi777AkramACrafty_KoteykabuhlynnduhWooldropM_Valentine22SimChessackNamer25WildIrishBansheeSillyCharlie 17 votes
The 100 Baby Challenge
10%
DebraF63JennyggsamemieLembpunch1SimsLover7891 6 votes
The Homeless Challenge
10%
gingsnapmustenidreamprisoner121Amychluke75GamingTweety 6 votes
The 7 Toddler Challenge
10%
mcruddSimberella777SoulGal7Huiiie_07Evie0602LegitFee 6 votes
Other (Specify Below so I can see which is your fave )
36%
GalacticGalJaseThunderbat87Bagoas77mojot89Cary1213IllusoryThrallpammiechickMaggieMarleycatmando830Karababy52chocbookpinneduphairpoltergeistNorthDakotaGamerKaronBrindletonPninaSimmerVanPelt81citysimmer 20 votes

Comments

• Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    The 7 Toddler Challenge
    I never finished any challenge and only tried a few of them, but the 7 Toddler Challenge seems to be the most fun just by looking at it. A close second would be the Homeless Challenge for me, I will try to do both in the future.

I find a Legacy Challenge too boring because your sims are literally just dying after a few days and it's difficult to actually get attached to them. I usually give up before the second generation is born.

I never heard of the Elements Challenge before, so I can't say anything about this one.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    The 7 Toddler Challenge
    I'm really bad at completing challenges, but I've done the 7 toddler challenge. I love the toddlers in the sims 4. They're so cute and pretty easy to take care of.
  • Cary1213Cary1213 Posts: 91 Member
    The drifter challenge http://thedrifterchallenge.blogspot.com/?m=1 this is one of my favorite challenges to do.
    SvgJRlK.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Pinstar's Legacy Challenge! That's the one that started this trend and has a version for Sims2, 3 & 4!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • LemLem Posts: 33 Member
    The 100 Baby Challenge
    I've never played any of these challenges myself, but I enjoy watching people on YouTube doing The 100 Baby Challenge the most so I guess that's my favorite.
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    I don't know if it's the best, as I haven't tried too many challenges, but I'm enjoying the Not So Berry challenge.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    The Homeless Challenge
    I have only tried the legacy challenge and homeless challenge and didn't complete either (I'm not a challenge player really). The homeless challenge however spiced up my story quite a bit and that's why it's my favourite.
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I really enjoy the Rival Dynasties Challenge from Carl's TS4 Forums.
  • hw0518hw0518 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi i just joined this thing and i really need help with something on the sims 4.
  • PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    I'm currently playing both the Not So Berry and Lunar Zodiac challenges.
  • Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    I’ve really enjoyed the «not so berry» challenge. It forced me to try out new things in the game and I love that. Have also done a normal legacy challenge.

I’m thinking about trying a runaway teen or 100 baby challenge sometime in the future.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Haven't seen one that would hold my interest; of course we don't have a tropical vacation yet.
  • M_Valentine22M_Valentine22 Posts: 203 Member
    The Legacy Challenge
    @Thunderbat87

I'm doing the 100 baby challenge which is fun but the process of moving out teens is so annoying since you can only have 8 people in the household.

I think I have 13 children now

• M_Valentine22M_Valentine22 Posts: 203 Member
    The Legacy Challenge
    hw0518 wrote: »
    Hi i just joined this thing and i really need help with something on the sims 4.

Of course, what do you need help with
  • SimChessackSimChessack Posts: 182 Member
    The Legacy Challenge
    Ever since I heard about the Legacy Challenge in Sims 2, fairly early on in my time playing that game, in fact -- I have been exclusively a Legacy player. I don't even know what Sims 3 or 4 would play like if not doing a Legacy. I can't picture it. LOL.

I do plan on doing the Movin' On Up challenge, and I have invented a variant of Building Newcrest that I want to try. But these take months to play so who knows if I will ever get to them... I'm still on Gen 3 of my first Legacy since coming back to Sims 4 in early June. So it may be next year before I am doing Movin' Up.
  • chocbookchocbook Posts: 25 Member

It’s got to be the Not So Berry challenge <3
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Personally, I like doing the asylum challenge as it is fun to see what 7 other sims suffer when they only take care of themselves. I have tried all the others listed but the 7 toddler change. I dislike only having 1 in-game, so I can't imagine 7 would make me see them positively.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I love Build-A-City since Sims 2.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Asylum Challenge
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I've tried many, many challenges, completed some, some on hiatus, some in progress. Out of those listed, I think The Asylum Challenge is the most fun, I've done it 2-3 times. But, my absolute favorite is the Rags to Riches challenge. I love it so much, I start out all my Sims that way if I'm just playing casually and sometimes even incorporated into a different challenge. It's become more of a playstyle than challenge for me. But it still is challenging! :)

Other Challenges I would add to a list of favorites would be; Homeless/Homeless Elder, Room, Runaway Teen/Siblings, Time Lord, Eco Existence, Living Off the Grid/Land and Rosebud.

I like Legacy challenges, including Pinstar's original, Random and ISBI, however, I never seem to get very far before I get bored with them. Maybe someday I'll complete one. I've been trying to since TS2 though so... kinda doubt it. o.O

For build challenges, Build-n-Share is my absolute favorite, but I also enjoy One Room One Week One Theme, Mini Micro and Tiny House Challenges.
  • mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,041 Member
    I like the ISBI (even though my family can be a complete pain sometimes lol) and the drifter challenge the best. But I don't say no to any of them! hahaha
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    But, my absolute favorite is the Rags to Riches challenge. I love it so much, I start out all my Sims that way if I'm just playing casually and sometimes even incorporated into a different challenge. It's become more of a playstyle than challenge for me. But it still is challenging! :)

I do the same thing, all my Sims start out on an empty lot with 0 simoleons. It's much more fun to me that way and you really start to appreciate things like a toilet, a fridge or a comfortable bed as soon as you can afford them for your Sim.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • bpunch1bpunch1 Posts: 1 New Member
    The 100 Baby Challenge
    Checking the poll and see legacy is the most favorite challenge for the sims 4 users, However, I have a different choice and #7, #12 #5 here appmodo.com/best-sims-4-challenges/ are my favorite challenges these days... I would love to explore more and would be grateful if someone shares a new challenge to try.
    Thanks! :)
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    The Drifter Challenge and the Apartment Switch. both are a LOT of fun.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    I’ve had the most fun with the breed out the ugly challenge.