Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ugly to Beauty Challenge! (Feel free to put your own #UglyToBeauty Challenges up as well!)

13...Next

Comments

• MeebxMeebx Posts: 129 Member
    No idea why the pic looks like that, but link: http://img.pixady.com/2017/10/329917_7.10.20173.21.40.png Something is wrong on my forum sets :D
    ID: Miubeex
  • Lillian4444Lillian4444 Posts: 41 Member
    > @LunaMikaelson said:
    > I've got ideas. Are you allowed to use custom content, or just base-game?

I was wondering about that too!
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    > @LunaMikaelson said:
    > I've got ideas. Are you allowed to use custom content, or just base-game?

I was wondering about that too!

I saw someone else use cc, so ima assume it's ok :D
  • jacullqwjacullqw Posts: 7 New Member
    I've been quite obsessed with this challenge recently, whether it's creating the lil' "Ugly Ducklings" or transforming them into the Swan they were born to be. :p Perhaps one day I'll collect enough points to start sharing my creations but till then-- I'm enjoying checking everyone's out!
  • geekgirl101geekgirl101 Posts: 401 Member
    edited August 2018
    This was a bit of a tough one by bberry2727. I tried to base her looks on her traits so she's dressed like a librarian with a slightly evil squint and unhappy look to her face. I don't use cc so this made it even more difficult, I'm not sure if the challenge allows cc or not.

FA1DUiQ.png
    hifLtOt.png

Post edited by geekgirl101 on
  • geekgirl101geekgirl101 Posts: 401 Member
    Here's another I tried by bellamae0224, a romantic and family oriented sim who also enjoys reading, so I gave her some comfy yet sexy looking clothing and tamed her makeup to give some gentle and not garish colour to her pale complexion.

MrHVENB.png
    HHmr5Od.png
  • Gamergurl_JessicaGamergurl_Jessica Posts: 2 New Member
    how do you play the game
  • Gamergurl_JessicaGamergurl_Jessica Posts: 2 New Member
    heee heee heee
  • zariaaslayszariaaslays Posts: 1 New Member
    How do you play the game?
  • MaddyMcMoodyMaddyMcMoody Posts: 105 Member
    uuh I wish I was allowed to post pictures yet I'm really proud of my ugly to beauty challenge
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • MaddyMcMoodyMaddyMcMoody Posts: 105 Member
    edited February 2019
    fH3ehG0.png

before the beautification

fave03.png
    fave.png

and after the beautification: lots of CC, but no skin and all according to the rules, only using sliders and no pre-sets

I'm really proud actually, she turned out so well I made her get together with one of my SIMS and she's become a wonderful stepmum :blush:
    Post edited by MaddyMcMoody on
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • Inactive_5532Inactive_5532 Posts: 54 Member
    edited December 2021
    DELETED
    Post edited by Inactive_5532 on
    hello there, xoxo
    black lives matter and trans rights!
    i like musicals, video games (duh,) and books. also, some anime! have a great day, you beautiful person! (she/her)
  • chelsy_123chelsy_123 Posts: 1 New Member
    can someone tell me how to get to the challenge
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited March 2020
    ~ Look in the Gallery there is plenty if you type in the search bar #U2B or #UglyToBeauty (or any combo with ugly to beauty) a whole heap will come up!
    >>>>the Rules are Simple:
    ~ No Pre-sets!(No clicking on pre-made parts, you are only allowed to change what the Sim looks like by Pushing & Pulling for all the face & body parts)
    ~ Do NOT change Genetics! (Genetics are Eye,hair, Skin & Facial hair)
    ~ You are allowed to change hair style & style of Facial hair but not it's colour!
    ~ And only change clothing if in "Underwear","Swimwear" or "Sleep wear", everything else is not to be changed! (the cloths though can have a different swatch colour!)
    ~ Shoes are also included in this, if Slippers or Bare feet you may change them! But if they have shoes on with their outfit both are not to be changed, only there colour is allowed to be changed!
    ~ If the Creator of that U2B Sim says you are allowed to change the outfit (if wearing cloths) then & only then are you allowed to change them, other than when in underwear,swimwear or sleepwear!
    ~ Accessories & Make-up only, you are allowed to change freely! (this includes Tattoos!)

~ These rules were given to me by the creator of the challenge when I was doing it wrong!LOL!
    ~ Above all have fun! ;)
    Post edited by aussiekarima on
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Harujii_Harujii_ Posts: 28 Member
    Mine
    APpSHGc.png

the ugly has pronounced mouth crease so i gave the beauty some subtle wrinkles. i went ham on the makeup bc it's my favorite part of making a sim lol