Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Burton Legacy -Redux-

Comments

• Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I'm happy with either. @pammiechick has used two of mine as bad guys so far. I've had some used by other as good guys and as background fillers. I'm just happy when I see them. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I'm happy with either. @pammiechick has used two of mine as bad guys so far. I've had some used by other as good guys and as background fillers. I'm just happy when I see them. :)

By bad I mean Rye is going to hate his guts by the end of his appearance. Not murdering level of bad. :lol: I'm probably just going to make him one of Rye's roommate's boyfriend. Means he'll be in a minor role in some chapters.
    He's yours to use however you wish. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    He's yours to use however you wish. :)

His sister actually made two appearances. Once as a grown up doctor and another as a teenager in the back of a classroom. xD
    I am going to binge now. Not sure where I left off. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    I am going to binge now. Not sure where I left off. lol
    @Skcaga6 Have fun. Lots has happened! :) You last liked 3.24 :) I just had a look through. :)
    Thank you. I started halfway through and just jumped to the bottom to see if I had liked it or not. lol Then moved to the next if I had.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Also, some info for everyone caught up :)
    As we all recently found out Ty is gluten intolerant. So, have you ever considered it's linked to the reason that when we first followed him around, he wasn't allowed to get anything from the fridge but his food?

So, tiny story. Ty's dad's house has 2 kitchens. One for work related stuff (aka dinner parties and meetings) and the other that's just the family's kitchen. The work kitchen was actually getting redone at that point so Zaiden was using the other kitchen. Sure, he could have gone some other place but it was just easier to use the smaller kitchen. Anyway, obviously Zaiden isn't going to go to all the effort of making the food for his boss' dinner party gluten free because Ty isn't going to be there. But, he also has to use the fridge to store some of the dinner party food (there's a lot) and so it's easier for him to tell Ty not to touch anything but the plate he has marked for him. He really doesn't want Ty accidentally picking out something that's going to make him ill. :open_mouth:
    Thank you. I started halfway through and just jumped to the bottom to see if I had liked it or not. lol Then moved to the next if I had.

No problem. :) Didn't take me long.
    Btw, I finally updated the index! :)
    I did it. All caught up. Can't wait for more!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    I did it. All caught up. Can't wait for more!

Awesome. I left some 'for everyone caught up' stuff above if you like.
    I have had a few students with that same problem. Have had to be careful at snack time and lunch time to make sure things weren't being shared that could make someone sick. Been lucky so far.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    I have had a few students with that same problem. Have had to be careful at snack time and lunch time to make sure things weren't being shared that could make someone sick. Been lucky so far.

I bet that's hard as they probably want to share with their friends. Ty had that problem too when he was a kid in school. :/ Led to quite a few visits to the school nurse...
    It's terrible at the beginning of the year. As the year goes on it's not as bad because they learn the different things they are able to share and can't share.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    It's terrible at the beginning of the year. As the year goes on it's not as bad because they learn the different things they are able to share and can't share.

That makes a lot of sense. Learning from experience.
    Banner for YA is done:
    tumblr_pdhstu7WAi1wv47k8o1_540.png
    AWESOME!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    AWESOME!

Thanks. :)
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Very cool banner