March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Grey Family Legacy: LET THE CHAOS BEGIN (Chapter 4 is out!)

FawnFoxFawnFox Posts: 360 Member
Hi everyone! Fawn here :) Swooping in to announce I've started a brand-spankin new legacy following the Grey family! I've been playing since the ancient days of The Sims 1, but this is the first time I've ever posted my shenanigans on a blog. I hope you'll follow along with the Greys and all the nonsense they get up to. You can check it out via this image or my signature ;)

To celebrate the start of the legacy, Chapters 1, 2 and 3 are all up and ready to enjoy! After that, you can expect updates every week ˆ_ˆ

j67qfb.jpg
http://thegreyfamilylegacy.blogspot.com/p/chapter-list.html

Please let me know what you think! And be sure to share your legacies with me! I'm starved for reading material.

Much love!

2afmmf5.jpg

Post edited by FawnFox on

Comments

• ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    I hope you were trying to be funny because your commentary had me rolling. I literally LOL'd prompting my cat to come over and figure out if I was actually okay.

So much philandering, so much nudity, so much eyebrows. I'm hooked and cannot wait until the next chapter. Love it.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • FawnFoxFawnFox Posts: 360 Member
    @Chrinnie that is so nice to hear! I'm glad you like it. I think the game is just naturally funny, I'm only explaining the nonsense that it throws at me :p Chapter 4 will be out soon!

As we speak I'm checking out your Alvarez Chronicles ˆ_ˆ

2afmmf5.jpg

• GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    LOL, this was fantastic!
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
    Goulsquash wrote: »
    LOL, this was fantastic!

Oh this warms my lil heart! Thank you :)

2afmmf5.jpg

edited August 2018
    Chapter 4: Smells Like Teen Stupidity is up! Click on Phoenix's beautiful face here to check it out ˆˆ

rva8wh.jpg

2afmmf5.jpg