Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Playing with the Pancakes. My story of the maxis pre-mades.

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Chapter Eighteen, Congratulations, You Made It This Far is your invitation to party.
  • Options
    In Chapter Nineteen, Happy Birthday, the party (sort of) continues until, well, it doesn't. ;)
  • Options
    Chapter Twenty, Don't Think Twice, It's Alright, is heavy and sad.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Heyyy! Wanted to pop in to say I'm enjoying your story. :)
  • Options
    Thanks @simscognito. That made my day! :)
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    You're making me want to start a story with a premade household now. I love your story! Keep up the good work!
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    That’s great @Chrinnie but haven’t you only just started the Alvarez Chronicles (I read chapter one earlier). :D
    Happy Simming either way.
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    I did, but I like to write. I have the two stories going. After learning how long it takes to set up a story and get it written and posted, I can post The Alvarez Chronicles on Saturdays and Wednesdays and Rosebud on Sundays and Thursdays.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    So you have this on you tube? Sounds awesome. I've watched you tubers do the sims, but they didn't last long(Alex and Stampylonghead, lol)
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Welcome to the forums @brenleedee and particularly to this neck of the woods. ;)
    It’s a blog. So it’s a story with text and pictures; screenshots I have taken in my game.
    The blue text on that first post, in my signature and in the chapter list are links to take you there.
  • Options
    brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    @NRowe super, I will check it out, thank you!
  • Options
    Chapter Twenty One; Wide Open Spaces, has wings.
  • Options
    Chapter Twenty Two You’ve Got a Friend In Me, is a bit sized little appetiser before the next main course(s).
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    From the Famine to the Feast. Three chapters since I last bumped the thread.
    In Chapter Twenty Three we Meet the Neighbours. Chapter Twenty Four is Black or White. Chapter Twenty Five is Daydreaming.
    Post edited by NRowe on
  • Options
    The Grand Meal continues in Holiday tradition with
    Chapter Twenty Six Love at First Sight, Chapter Twenty Seven Winter Wonderland and Chapter Twenty Eight Merry Christmas to You.
  • Options
    Back from a bit of a study break. ;)
    Enjoy Chapter Twenty Nine. This is the New Year and Chapter Thirty Thinking Out Loud.
  • Options
    Slightly delayed announcement of Chapter Thirty One, Makin' Plans, it's been sitting on the bench a day or two.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    The surprise meaty course of Chapter Thirty Two, Billie Jang and Chapter Thirty Three, Confessions Part II is sure to get you all fired up; or weigh you down.
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Seems to be a fun story, though I personally don't play with premades unless my Sim marries one. Good job :)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    Thanks @NyteRose. I love to hear that I have some readers out there.
  • Options
    Desert course to that last main meal is served. Chapter Thirty Four Father and Daughter and Chapter Thirty Five Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now.
  • Options
    Moving Forward with Chapter Thirty Six Changes
  • Options
    Chapter Thirty Seven, I Love You, Goodbye and Chapter Thirty Eight Live It Well are bittersweet at best.
    (Sorry about that BTW).
  • Options
    The Pancakes are back with a happier, sweeter update. Chapter Thirty Nine Now and Forever and Chapter Forty Celebrate Good Times.