Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

April Console Pack Releases?

1235...Next

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    This thread needs to be closed since it refers to April's game update, and that was two months ago. And because of that, there's nothing more to be said about this thread over April's game update.
    ETA: Sorry my bad, I meant to say over April's console pack release which never happened. But this thread still needs to be closed anyways for that very reason.

I ll leave that up to the moderators. This forum seems to be dead anyway.
    That's who I was asking to please close this thread since we are now two months past April. There's no need to keep this thread open since it's about April console pack release. And here we are halfway through the month of June, and this thread is still open. Does anyone else see this besides me?
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Cats and dogs are coming out on the 31st of July though I'm confused because they had a screenshot on tweeter I think showing after parenthood and kids room stuff that get together and laundry packs were next so maybe they saw how many people wanted pets and done that one first next one will defo be get together maybe I'm October time my thing is we get at least one pack per month mostly two so maybe my first pets will be out with cats and dogs would make sense then August 2 stuff packs then September a game pack maybe stuff pack then October ep and maybe stuff pack if so then in December would be are ep again so that would mean seasons
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Cats and dogs are coming out on the 31st of July though I'm confused because they had a screenshot on tweeter I think showing after parenthood and kids room stuff that get together and laundry packs were next so maybe they saw how many people wanted pets and done that one first next one will defo be get together maybe I'm October time my thing is we get at least one pack per month mostly two so maybe my first pets will be out with cats and dogs would make sense then August 2 stuff packs then September a game pack maybe stuff pack then October ep and maybe stuff pack if so then in December would be are ep again so that would mean seasons

I would say at the very least those packs are being worked on. After get to work the only ep left to port will be seasons! I cant wait to get seasons on console.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member

I would say at the very least those packs are being worked on. After get to work the only ep left to port will be seasons! I cant wait to get seasons on console.

Get Together. We already have Get To Work on consoles.

Get Together. We already have Get To Work on consoles.

Oh yea lol :smiley:
    I am more excited for get together than seasons I just want the biggest city Windenberg we are catching up I think that because console players don't have c.c we should get extra things too it's not our fault they brought it out 4 years after pc that's their fault also seasons brought so many crashes and bugs to pc hopefully they fix that before they give it to us and on the new update they did give us new houses and things in the library but I just can't wait for cats and dogs it's killing me haha
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    I am more excited for get together than seasons I just want the biggest city Windenberg we are catching up I think that because console players don't have c.c we should get extra things too it's not our fault they brought it out 4 years after pc that's their fault also seasons brought so many crashes and bugs to pc hopefully they fix that before they give it to us and on the new update they did give us new houses and things in the library but I just can't wait for cats and dogs it's killing me haha

Well GT needs to come before Seasons anyway so that when Seasons comes we can enjoy snow in Windenburg.
    I recon GT has to be the next ep now after C&D. I can't see us getting seasons before GT. We know it's being worked on as we saw the icon in the screens of the console main menu from EA play.
    I recon GT has to be the next ep now after C&D. I can't see us getting seasons before GT. We know it's being worked on as we saw the icon in the screens of the console main menu from EA play.

It will be the next ep I hope they don't bring seasons out next too many bugs I also don't buy seasons when it first comes out like I normally do until I know for sure there's or a billion bugs like on pc but I do hope gt is out soon I think that and city living will be my fave eps