Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite modded trait?

SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
I'm curious, if you have trait mods in your game, which modded trait is your favorite? Mine is the coffee lover trait.
I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.

Comments

• Options
    ipippinipippin Posts: 37 Member
    I prefer my game to be fairly realistic. To name a few, I have insomnia, absent-minded, beautiful & handsome and a few to do with admiring/disliking animals.
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I have not used any modded traits but keep looking at them. Whose modded traits do you recommend that are updated regularly for each patch?
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    AxeEclipticaAxeEcliptica Posts: 370 Member
    The coffee and tea lovers are definitely in my top. I personally like the spiritual trait in conjunction with yoga and meditation
  • Options
    FajaboltFajabolt Posts: 2 New Member
    I need help with my downloaded traits!
    I can’t find them in the cas trait menu, but I can talk to neighbors and discover that they have the traits that I’ve downloaded, but I can’t find them or use them? Why??? :(
    Sorry if I just barge in on your thread, new to the page and don’t know where I am supposed to ask haha...
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Fajabolt wrote: »
    I need help with my downloaded traits!
    I can’t find them in the cas trait menu, but I can talk to neighbors and discover that they have the traits that I’ve downloaded, but I can’t find them or use them? Why??? :(
    Sorry if I just barge in on your thread, new to the page and don’t know where I am supposed to ask haha...

Hello @Fajabolt
    Try looking at each of the categories in CAS and see if they may perhaps be in a category that you weren’t expecting them to be.
  • Options
    AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    [quote="verlainem;c-16674506"]I have not used any modded traits but keep looking at them. Whose modded traits do you recommend that are updated regularly for each patch?[/quote]

I know this is from August, but for anyone who's still looking, NekoMimi at tumblr has some updated traits.

Personally I like the Intelligent, Cold Hearted, Robot/A. I., Sense of Humor, Gamer, Natural Born Performer, Gender Dysphoria, Scholar, and Charismatic traits. Most of my traits are now custom, I'm a bit addicted, lol. The Rebel one for kids has definitely been interesting.
  • Options
    BibbaBibba Posts: 23 Member
    Hello, I hope someone will find this useful, maybe if you can't decide if you want to use a custom trait at all, or just looking for inspiration which one you should get. I must admit, I was quite unsure if I want a modded trait in my game, but I decided to give it a try. I have Spiritual trait and I agree with AxeEcliptica. It's great with yoga and meditation. I also like it for creative and for boho, hippie Sims as well :). But my most favorite is Medium trait. My Sim with this trait is in Detective career and I have a lot of fun with her. As far as I know, both traits work perfectly fine in my game :).
  • Options
    AmyLynnJohnsonAmyLynnJohnson Posts: 11 New Member
    KawaiiStacie's traits are awesome !! Check them out ! Her website : kawaiistaciemods
  • Options
    Cutie_Pie3074Cutie_Pie3074 Posts: 288 Member
    > @AmyLynnJohnson said:
    > KawaiiStacie's traits are awesome !! Check them out ! Her website : kawaiistaciemods

I think she has good ideas... but every time I try to download her mods my computer downloads a ton of random stuff... then it crashes. Since you use her stuff do you know about this?
  • Options
    Cutie_Pie3074Cutie_Pie3074 Posts: 288 Member
    Also for realistic game play I find depression and anorexia mods super cool!
  • Options
    Mirlo12Mirlo12 Posts: 45 Member
    I loved the old Siren trait.