Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are your favourite objects to use in the game ?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    @KATENESS it's a good picture of them :) The Bohemian Garden had hanging lights but I thought they were multi-coloured.

You're probably right, I remember something similar. I mean I could just go look but I'm being lazy. They might also be from the set that has the roller coasters. Either way, I think there was a plain option along with the multi-colored. :)
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    @KATENESS I've been fiddling about in CAW today but I could go look tomorrow. We are 5 hours ahead of you so I am drinking my decaff coffee and then off to bed :)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2018
    The surf station thingy is actually one of my favourite objects to use. It gives so much more meaning to beaches and water to me, even with Island Paradise.

VZlomJk.jpg

vL1AXjo.jpg
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    @Sigzy05 lovely pics and your sim certainly seems to be having fun. I haven't played much with IP because of the bugs but the one time I tried to run a resort I added the Surfs Up machine :) It fits so well with the theme of the world.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2018
    @Sigzy05 lovely pics and your sim certainly seems to be having fun. I haven't played much with IP because of the bugs but the one time I tried to run a resort I added the Surfs Up machine :) It fits so well with the theme of the world.

IP would be my favourite EP if it weren't for the buggy world. But that was actually Sunlit Tides, one of my favourite worlds. I meant that that object makes beaches more complete even with the sunbathing etc that came with IP.

Although, one of these days I have to go back and play with IP again. I loved playing with my mermaids underwater.

GRqAmYa.jpg

MOadwnj.jpg

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    @Sigzy05 my two most recent families are both in Sunlit Tides. I am about to invesigate some fixes for IP which do not involve mods. I really want to be able to play especially when I see pics like yours :)

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    The rocking chairs from Supernatural, definitively. All of my sims have at least one, even the poorest family who can't afford a decent bed.
    Why ? Because i've always wanted one, unfortunately the price are pretty crazy so i just give them to my sims :D
  • Options
    The rocking chairs from Supernatural, definitively. All of my sims have at least one, even the poorest family who can't afford a decent bed.
    Why ? Because i've always wanted one, unfortunately the price are pretty crazy so i just give them to my sims :D

What I like about the rocking chairs is you get two distinct styles so there is always one to fit with the rest of the decor :D

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    @KATENESS I found the lights and you are right there is both a multi-coloured and plain option. They are the Lights of Inspiration. Unfortunately I also found the ones which look like little jam jars on string. It is difficult to tell which set the two lots of lights come from and I have both Bohemian Garden and the roller coaster venue installed.

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    Well I decided I should just go look at the Store and figure it out once and for all. The bigger lights in the back are from the Boardwalk Set. The smaller string lights on the sides are from the Bohemian Garden Set. The little jam jars you mentioned (which I love too, by the way!) are from the Brunch at the Old Mill Set. :D

So many fun lights from so many different Sets! :)
    giphy.gif

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited August 2018
    I also love the nectar maker but my SS doesn't seem to be having as much fun as me ;)
    30121044538_e7bcbe4b72_o.jpg
    43037937065_a930e7bdb5_o.jpg
  • Options
    @Mikezumi her face says it all :p

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    KATENESS wrote: »
    Well I decided I should just go look at the Store and figure it out once and for all. The bigger lights in the back are from the Boardwalk Set. The smaller string lights on the sides are from the Bohemian Garden Set. The little jam jars you mentioned (which I love too, by the way!) are from the Brunch at the Old Mill Set. :D

So many fun lights from so many different Sets! :)

Duh ! My brain obviously didn't engage properly otherwise I would have remembered the store sets are displayed to show all items :/

Anyway thanks for the pics of the lights and the info. There are so many things now that I had forgotten or never really used and these have been added to the list to make more use of :)

Sim enim est vita