Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friends Mafia Game {Town Win!}

Comments

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    DeKay has been killed by the mafia. She was Tag Jones, a Vanilla Townie. Thank you for playing!

It is now Day 5
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Oh, so that was my character. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Wow... ok?

So at this stage, I’m really confused now? I was kinda hoping that dekay would surprisingly flip scum, but obviously that didn’t happen :sob:

Anyway, here’re my thoughts on everyone:

Lo - I’ve been lowkey suspicious of her for the entire game, and the bandwagon on choco seemed slightly sketchy - but then again, that could’ve also been to protect herself

Nani - I think she could be town, but then again, a lot of people (including me) have been suspicious of her throughout this game...

Sonschi - I’m pretty sure she could be town, but then apart of me wouldn’t be surprised if she did flip scum, because I know how great of an actor she can be
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Because Dekay is in charge and that's our options. We're not allowed to vote anyone else. lol

It's just supposed to be a help for nani. I hope she will use it...

To be honest, because I'm a rebel, I'd just not vote anyone, just to annoy you all. :D (Please don't take offense at this...I'm just imagining somone treating me like a 5 year old and giving me two options to choose from. lol)

i wanted..but i also don't wanna get kicked out of the game.
    Choco has been lynched by the town. He was Gary, a Vanilla Townie. Thank you for playing!

I already have the mafia’s kill, so day will start momentarily

ah plum ...
    DeKay has been killed by the mafia. She was Tag Jones, a Vanilla Townie. Thank you for playing!

It is now Day 5

nooooooooooooooo !
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Because Dekay is in charge and that's our options. We're not allowed to vote anyone else. lol

To be honest, because I'm a rebel, I'd just not vote anyone, just to annoy you all. :D (Please don't take offense at this...I'm just imagining somone treating me like a 5 year old and giving me two options to choose from. lol)

Behave like a 5 year old and you're treated like one. It's simple as that.

Vote Lo
  • Options
    Do you think the fact that the mafia sent in their night action early could tell us anything?

I don't think Nani would have needed to, because she was active around that time (I was even speaking to her on discord shortly after it flipped day), so she definitely wasn't busy.

Lo and Sonschi I don't know though - I don't know what time nights are for Lo, so maybe she'd have to send it in early. Nights are around midnight for Sonschi so she might have to send them in early too...
  • Options
    Do you think the fact that the mafia sent in their night action early could tell us anything?

I don't think Nani would have needed to, because she was active around that time (I was even speaking to her on discord shortly after it flipped day), so she definitely wasn't busy.

Lo and Sonschi I don't know though - I don't know what time nights are for Lo, so maybe she'd have to send it in early. Nights are around midnight for Sonschi so she might have to send them in early too...

I wouldn't have to send in actions early because midnight is not late for me...
  • Options

Yeah I wouldn't have thought that midnights would be an issue on a Monday night ;)

So, I guess that means Lo is the only logical explanation...

Vote Lo, unless proven otherwise
  • Options

Yeah I wouldn't have thought that midnights would be an issue on a Monday Tuesday night ;)

• Options

Yeah I wouldn't have thought that midnights would be an issue on a Monday night ;)

I'm on semester break anyway and I only work in September this time.
  • Options

Vote Lo

i was not behaving like a 5 year old and i do not like your judgement on my attitude. as i said before, if it's not about game tactics, keep it to yourself.

• Options
    nani wrote: »

Vote Lo

i was not behaving like a 5 year old and i do not like your judgement on my attitude. as i said before, if it's not about game tactics, keep it to yourself.

You are now.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Okay, can we stop belittling everyone here?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

I'm sorry but little kids need to be scolded sometimes or they'll turn into spoiled brats.
  • Options
    i'm literally not...i don't think you've seen a lot of kids recently... anyway can we get back to the game or miss has another unrelated thing to say ?

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

I'm sorry but little kids need to be scolded sometimes or they'll turn into spoiled brats.

This comment is really unnecessary.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

This comment is really unnecessary.

Just like your vote on yourself ;)
  • Options
    Just find the scum and finish this dumb game.
    ._.
  • Options
    Remember the 1st rule of this game, okay.
    ._.
  • Options
    Remember the 1st rule of this game, okay.

Are you talking to yourself here?
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    So I’m being voted for because I’m supposedly in the eyes of Sonschi behaving like a 5 year old? Wow! That’s very Town-like of you.

Vote: Sonschi

And Plumb, I see you jumping on her wagon. :|
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I'm talking to everyone. And anyone who wishes to join a mafia game in the future. Yes, that also includes myself.
    ._.
  • Options
    So I’m being voted for because I’m supposedly in the eyes of Sonschi behaving like a 5 year old? Wow! That’s very Town-like of you.

*face palm* read the comment again. Seriously. I replied to your comment and then voted you again like I did yesterday.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

*face palm* read the comment again. Seriously. I replied to your comment and then voted you again like I did yesterday.

Because I’m expected to know how you operate? lol it all sounded like it went together. *shrugs*
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Just find the scum and finish this dumb game.
    MD4ndgJ.png