Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~★Builds by liel88★~ (New: "Jasmin" on page 12)

Comments

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @liel88 Pretty seasonal homes! Each one is decorated so nicely for the co-ordinating season. Love the hot tub in the roof cut out of Snowy Pines! :blush:
  • liel88liel88 Posts: 631 Member
    Thank you very much @WrathofCath ! :)
    gZJwNIt.jpg
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    I absolutely love your style! Your creations are really interesting and originals. I will follow you in the Gallery. ;)
  • LanetjeLanetje Posts: 29 Member
    Your builds look amazing ^^
    @superbibi11 thank you so much for your lovely comment, and thank you for following! <3

@Lanetje thank you very much! <3 I'm glad you like my builds!
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    I build this home as a thank you, i started building when i almost reached 100 followers. I thought it would be done by the time i actually got to 100. But i've been building slower lately and before i knew it i reached 136 followers. I'm so very happy and excited about it, and so grateful for all the lovely comments on my builds and profile. Much love! <3

~Thank you For Following~
    Lot type: Residential (3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms)
    Lot size: 30x20
    Price: 185,603
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1111DA389F3311E88AC288F9CE25A5CF
    Hn1KF8c.jpg
    IwY5n4h.jpg
    More images in the spoiler
    hOIIrSa.jpg
    5PA9DdK.jpg
    Goimu54.jpg
    6GP5X6V.jpg
    0VDaXD7.jpg
    nnEHZYZ.jpg
    sfYlI1P.jpg
    Ymro2f1.jpg
    dFeMvQD.jpg
    KFFIKLf.jpg
    ItSFOEO.jpg
    8wIyQfI.jpg
    imbsnAq.jpg
    08PCtoL.jpg
    mcMwwlC.jpg
    h0bCwPW.jpg
    2kSLizy.jpg
    hjYp9T1.jpg
    cf6cJyu.jpg
    FVnxWjJ.jpg
    gZJwNIt.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Congratulations on 136 Followers! :) That is great!
    Your Thankyou build is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home and layout of the build! The way you have done the landscaping work with the trees, lavender and plants in the front and back areas of the home looks very nice! Very nice water features. The design of the outdoors areas looks great! Very nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and sitting on the stools at the table eating the food in the outdoors air. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the hot tub or swimming in the pool. Kids will have fun swinging on the swing. Very nice upper level outdoors living and bar patio! The sofas and armchairs look very nice how they are placed there. Sims will have very nice outdoors views whilst sitting chatting there, and having a drink from the bar. Very nice nook area for sims to restfully do yoga on the mat and quietly meditate on the meditation stool.
    Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown and blue colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice living room area for Sims to relax and watch tv or read a book. The bookcases look great placed either sides of the tv and the candles look pretty! Very nice layout of the open plan kitchen and dining area. The type of blue dining seats used looks very nice and the wall texture gives a great look and feel to the area. Very nice colour schemes and wall patterns /textures in the bedrooms. The unicorn in the kids room is cute! The flowers prints on the floor and butterflies on the wall are very pretty.
    It is a special Thankyou to followers home! :)
    Thank you for your lovely review @rosemow ! <3
    gZJwNIt.jpg
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Congratulations on topping your 100 followers and what a fantastic modern thank you build. I love the contrast of the rich exterior wall textures with the darker trims and your excellent choice of windows. The path and driveway look fabulous with all the lights and the topiary landscaping is perfect :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you @masajo for your kind words, i'm very glad you like it. :)
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    Golden Chi Spa
    Lot type: Spa
    Lot size: 40 x 30
    Price: 219,262
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/580AE115B20011E881F2B573E4FD424D
    c0qlZBA.jpg
    XscB0Nj.jpg
    More images in the spoiler below
    xU2T8v4.jpg
    SqRaOUN.jpg
    iw526tZ.jpg
    DnCTtbN.jpg
    V4spVdt.jpg
    pzQcdtO.jpg
    2NTc5Ld.jpg
    EJ4mM8H.jpg
    R03biG2.jpg
    CMFWipu.jpg
    R38ZVo4.jpg
    m0oGFlE.jpg
    Vm57TwN.jpg
    lfWbWG4.jpg
    3uFPvOK.jpg
    1xoocnW.jpg
    DI9Muxu.jpg
    fzIU5HZ.jpg
    1uRMShd.jpg
    nQvVHk1.jpg
    GEZxFUr.jpg
    H79lLsZ.jpg
    Vm57TwN.jpg

Sunny Palms (Basegame)
    Lot type: Residential (4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms)
    Lot size: 30 x 20
    Price: 214,026
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/737392A7AFAB11E88E7C2C6B97F3BE2A
    GVlG8mH.jpg
    rR4fJb5.jpg
    EnHd5Jn.jpg
    2G1FbPy.jpg
    ZfTrATM.jpg
    gUExnyh.jpg
    NZhfOmz.jpg
    GuViXB9.jpg
    cpnOzse.jpg
    2YksbfZ.jpg
    OLUIXez.jpg
    MWTP9lj.jpg
    GDeg3HI.jpg
    DKkBL6q.jpg
    tgxowlM.jpg
    cNmjuey.jpg
    AVaGRJV.jpg
    CqlCTp0.jpg
    AIsq9hp.jpg
    muDctHo.jpg
    fuOygzT.jpg
    obfNANB.jpg
    8AXxg4g.jpg
    K9pqpNM.jpg
    0Cj2PSm.jpg
    wuEgTi9.jpg
    DcdSRf5.jpg
    edZzolj.jpg
    RHtIdAN.jpg
    XelfeOH.jpg
    hoCQGHL.jpg
    oC2qhhQ.jpg
    7HwIkHH.jpg
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    The exterior designs of both Golden Chi spa and Sunny Palms are so very creatively nice! :) The layout of both builds look very great! Very nice curved glass roofing on Sunny Palms! It looks very nice! It is great that it only uses base game items. Very nice design of the water area. The islands of trees looks very nice. Very nice outdoors living sofa and armchairs sitting areas. The layout and furnishing of the interior is very nice! Very nice yellow, blue and green colour scheme of the interior! The dining nook looks great! The variety of coloured dining chairs is a nice touch, and the fruit pictures are a nice touch on the wall. The fruit bowl looks great on the table.
    The Asian style design of the Spa looks very nice! The outdoors yoga nook looks great! Sims will enjoy attending yoga classes there. Very nice pathways between the areas of the build. The design of the entrance area with the double archway entry nook is very nice! The red lantern lights look pretty! The gazebo outdoors living area is very nice. Very nice lilypads water fountains feature area! The greenery roofed hot tub nook is very nice. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub. The outdoors bar area is very nice. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar. The red , white and black colour scheme of the build is very nice. The mosaic floor tiling in the indoors hot tub area, and the wall tiling in the sauna room gives a great look to the rooms. Very nice sitting areas through the venue. Sims will enjoy having restful massages on the tables and massage chair at the Spa .
    The builds are very nice! :)
  • layix3nglayix3ng Posts: 111 Member
    Lovely builds liel88 :)
    *insert cool siggy here*
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Awesome builds @liel88! They're all so cool! Congratulations on your thread's being mentioned in today's Friday Highlights B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

Thank you very much for your kind words @rosemow , @layix3ng and @coolsim9999999 <3
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    edited September 2018
    Mirage
    Lot type: Residential (6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms)
    Lot size: 40 x 30
    Price: 255,692
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/DEE1F50FB99111E88DFA77C0F1EC7B3C
    1iutYwK.jpg
    9S6gq6p.jpg
    52SSbn3.jpg
    76hYQPf.jpg
    6cilbC4.jpg
    3DOrAPD.jpg
    DLih1lF.jpg
    HuIjzo8.jpg
    iW51IgB.jpg
    hFdLLyC.jpg
    J2sdAVW.jpg
    dNx5qOd.jpg
    7hGV61J.jpg
    tafCPS5.jpg
    L5DqH6d.jpg
    34RHflp.jpg
    vlgr2gi.jpg
    uIJxvZ7.jpg
    f1jvtT4.jpg
    jk3KCyx.jpg
    BOFOM0y.jpg
    xLBUQmj.jpg
    HqRmjtx.jpg
    5JE0OCk.jpg
    TphLPFw.jpg
    IVRHEzG.jpg
    6l9aJE9.jpg
    kXGrMgH.jpg
    cACQqBz.jpg
    I31Vjz2.jpg
    wBP7scn.jpg
    h0xWOIg.jpg
    z7EWzPV.jpg
    3SBJM6G.jpg
    zfSDmR4.jpg
    oiGFUZs.jpg
    ZMYZQwX.jpg
    5EKNarO.jpg
    rVFR4Ix.jpg
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    The exterior design and layout of Mirage is very nice! :) It looks great that the home is built on top of rocks! The greenery is a nice touch on the front exterior wall. Kids will have fun playing on the slide, swings and ball pit in the play area in the front garden. Very nice rock waterfall and lake in the backyard! It looks so very creatively great! Very nice fire pit corner nook for Sims to enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food and keeping warm. Very nice upper outdoors dining patio for Sims to enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks at the umbrella table whilst looking out at the views. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! It is nice that there are six bedrooms in the home. The colour schemes of each of the bedrooms and the type of wall texture and wallpaper used looks very nice. The layout of each of the bedrooms looks very nice. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area! The brick textured walls, white kitchen counters, glass dining table and alternating coloured dining chair and bar stools look very nice! The food pictures are a nice touch on the wall. Very nice music for Sims to enjoy playing the musical instruments. The musical themed wall picture and the piano keys rug are great touches there.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
  • Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    I really love these houses! :) and that you have so many different looking houses :)
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
    Thank you very much for your detailed review dear @rosemow!
    And thank you @Charlotta11, that's so kind of you! <3
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    Mirage is outstanding. So original. I will check your Gallery to have a better look!
    Thank you very much @superbibi11 <3
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    edited October 2018
    My 4 year old son asked me to build him a castle, how could i refuse. It took me a while, and it turned out pretty big (so lots of pictures, sorry!). My son really likes it, i hope you do too. :)
    Clearwater Castle
    Lot type: Residential (8 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms)
    Lot size: 64 x 64
    Price: 806,116
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E1EBFA57CFBC11E88AADB573E4FD424D
    U3gIi65.jpg
    4HWXlxt.jpg
    N4QTNod.jpg
    IFfEgO1.jpg
    Tmors2G.jpg
    Vbec9iV.jpg
    Kub9n3l.jpg
    1GrMjna.jpg
    TWFL8s1.jpg
    9o6GJPm.jpg
    JvB4sNs.jpg
    jTg1kVV.jpg
    7ZccG6t.jpg
    xZVjm2V.jpg
    ugFKmcg.jpg
    62g4XdW.jpg
    igzAyzy.jpg
    mpuL7hg.jpg
    ZbUVPig.jpg
    pR7Cmb2.jpg
    N32K6Nh.jpg
    94rTg0Y.jpg
    ZY6XTOV.jpg
    npGgqko.jpg
    uTyUjYD.jpg
    cDB4a5q.jpg
    tpDGr5H.jpg
    Te3BacN.jpg
    OsVEh7y.jpg
    lyIzRHr.jpg
    PRcNAbY.jpg
    LCdnPfW.jpg
    7v51pH6.jpg
    ukT51Gn.jpg
    rpb4aow.jpg
    lkXRcJs.jpg
    vXnNOPU.jpg
    QHdTGZW.jpg
    9Zu2AJy.jpg
    2wjpGbt.jpg
    9eGy7zX.jpg
    RwifLta.jpg
    nTNT0jA.jpg
    0hEMPOy.jpg
    zJIjt2E.jpg
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    Clearwater Castle is a very grand and elegant build! :) It was very special that your son asked you to build a castle for him <3 He would very much like your castle :) The exterior design of the castle and the layout of the build looks so very nice! Very nice towers and roofing! The moat around the castle looks very nice and the pink flower petals lined bridge looks very pretty! The blossoms and white lit trees on the islands in the water look very nice! The outdoors areas look so very nice! Very nice glass roofed gazebos! It is nice that the wishing well is in the build. The flowers and plants through the outdoors areas look so very nice! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the castle! It is such a very detailed and very nice build ! The colour schemes used for each of the rooms looks very nice. The wall panelling used gives a very nice look and feel to the rooms.Very nice designs of each of the bedrooms. It is very special that there is a wedding ceremony area in the build for Sims to enjoy getting married there <3 The black and white chequered flooring in the kitchen and piano music rooms looks very nice. As it is a very detailed build I am unable to post on all the very nice features in the Castle but they are all so very nice! :) The build would have taken you a long time to do! It is a very special Castle home!
    Your castle is magical! And the fact that you built it for your son is lovely, really <3