Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where can i find sims 2?

SultanCanAliSultanCanAli Posts: 113 Member
I played sims 3 and 4.i really wonder about sims 2.Do you know any website That ships to Europe That i can Buy sims 2?

Comments

• Options
    KyarameruAiKyarameruAi Posts: 3 New Member
    Not completely sure but I think Amazon ships to europe, and EA has The Sims 2 on there I believe.
  • Options
    kaitlyn0kaitlyn0 Posts: 512 Member
    You can try contacting an origin employee and asking them for The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection! Check out this thread for more information

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814708/how-to-get-ts2-ultimate-collection-windows/p1
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    What do you wonder about it? :(
  • Options
    VenessaVeeVenessaVee Posts: 187 Member
    I downloaded the sims 2 super collection on my macbook if that helps :smile: gave me great memories, one my of my fave sims game!
  • Options
    nolurknolurk Posts: 249 Member
    I thought it should be listed in Origin (under Sims 2 Ultimate Collection)?
  • Options
    kaitlyn0kaitlyn0 Posts: 512 Member
    nolurk wrote: »
    I thought it should be listed in Origin (under Sims 2 Ultimate Collection)?

You can no longer get TS2:UC directly from Origin. You have to contact a customer service person and ask them for it.
  • Options
    TayraTayra Posts: 76 Member
    @KyarameruAi There is no Sims 2 on Origin anymore. Just The Sims 3 and The Sims 4.
    unknown.png?width=841&height=473
    Happy simming, and a Happy Snowflake Day.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I'm very interested to know where I can buy TS2 as well..I used to have the CDs..but it was long gone. I asked it to CS from EA help via Twitter. She suggested me to get it from used stores.... :|
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    zamira82 wrote: »
    I'm very interested to know where I can buy TS2 as well..I used to have the CDs..but it was long gone. I asked it to CS from EA help via Twitter. She suggested me to get it from used stores.... :|

You can find some on Ebay. If you get one disk (anyone really) you can ask EA for the Ultimate Collection to get the whole thing. :)
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    zamira82 wrote: »

You can find some on Ebay. If you get one disk (anyone really) you can ask EA for the Ultimate Collection to get the whole thing. :)

Cool! I might start digging my old boxes. I miss playing TS2..

OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Either purchase it off Amazon, contacting an Origin employee about the digital version (which may take a few tries) or if you have a Mac, download the Super Collection.
    Oh hamburgers!