Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creations by WoolDrop *Updated 01/22*

2...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Plumbob University is such a very detailed and grand build! :) The architectural design of the exterior looks so very great! Very nice roofing design! The towers look great! The roof covered front entrance looks very nice.Very nice layout of the build! The central courtyard is very nice! The large water fountain looks very nice there. Very nice interior of the University! The furnishing of the different areas and rooms in the University looks very nice! Simmers will enjoy downloading the build and seeing their sims visiting the different areas.
    Students will enjoy studying there! :)
  • ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    Your builds are really stunning; I can't pick a favourite! You've really inspired me and I think you have a real talent for picking things that match and creating a wonderful living/dining/etc space for all purposes. I'll definitely be checking out your gallery; your builds are a must-have!
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • JKaorinJKaorin Posts: 30 Member
    Really amazing builds! I especially like the arrangement of your bathrooms. :D
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    OMG! Plumbob University is a monster! It's stunning! You really deserve to win that challenge!
  • WooldropWooldrop Posts: 89 Member
    edited August 2018
    I will be posting some new builds later today. I have a ton of pics to go through
    Gallery ID: WoolDrop

My Creations Thread is HERE

Follow me on Twitter: @DropWool
    Thanks @SILVIAEGIGIZINI @superbibi11 @JKaorin @Shinzen and @rosemow for you comments! Glad you like my creations

My Latest build, then some older ones. As always MOO is recommended.

Brick Family Home (6th BR is empty for skills or extra BR)
    6 BR/6Bath

Exterior:
    G4cscAS.jpg
    tMX6FUL.jpg
    GtWcq58.jpg
    XqlHHW3.jpg
    TvI80sX.jpg

Interior:
    8UMUmma.jpg
    YmPc7Oa.jpg
    A8TI4S0.jpg
    CvfxmEI.jpg
    y1kVIES.jpg
    C3UeZhg.jpg
    XYuXU3A.jpg
    m0b2Zw5.jpg
    4ucPARz.jpg
    qVksqX8.jpg
    ul2Pu62.jpg
    5npgXZD.jpg
    Ok64l5d.jpg
    SuYT80T.jpg
    3jQ8lAM.jpg
    oiNk0nz.jpg
    ulDBXvT.jpg
    GGZTkDo.jpg

• SILVIAEGIGIZINISILVIAEGIGIZINI Posts: 294 Member
    wow there are many things that I like in this house. The external basket at street level: excellent idea! B) And the coffee table built into the aquarium, wow, you're a genius !! :):)
    Westbury House
    3BR/3Bath

Front Exterior
    rk0poo4.jpg

Rear Exterior
    Tzh1Ymm.jpg

Interior
    PhOiSAz.jpg
    SaiADip.jpg
    j7BZZJA.jpg
    zAR27WJ.jpg
    5fHh0Ia.jpg
    p5sWWvU.jpg
    Dkoeodx.jpg
    JLMBWCR.jpg
    7AwWUXC.jpg

I will repost here what I wrote in the other thread about Brick Family Home.
    The exterior design and the layout of Brick Family Home is very nice! :) The brick wall texture and the design of the roofing looks great! The design of the build with the entrance on the upper level and the raised garden looks very nice! The row of small trees looks very nice along the front of the home. The flowers in the front garden are very pretty! Very nice backyard pool and outdoors dining patio! The trellis is a nice touch over the outdoors dining area. Sims will enjoy cooking and dining in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The green and yellow colour scheme of the living room looks very nice. It looks very nice how the armchairs have been placed there near the windows either sides of the table. Sims will enjoy chatting there with sunlight coming in through the windows. Very nice furnishing and colour schemes of each of the bedrooms! The floor rugs and the type of patterned curtains used add a very nice look to each of the bedrooms! The kids playroom is a fun place for the kids to enjoy spending time! They will fun playing the llama tabletop game there , enjoy doing artwork on the activities table and have fun playing with the toys. The aquarium coffee table in the sitting room is very restful for the Sims to see.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
    The exterior design of Westbury House is very nice also! :) Very nice roofing and the planter box windows are a nice touch. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The design of the kitchen looks very nice! The kitchen cabinets look very nice placed on the patterned walls. It is a great that there is an island stove and bar stool counter. The pink wall colour and flowers on the wall in the girls bedroom looks very pretty! The wall pattern of the bed head wall in the master bedroom looks very nice.
  • withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    Such beautiful builds! I especially love the colors used in the Westbury house little girl's bedroom.
    Thanks @withlovejulien , I love those colors too. I still have tons to add her. Just can't seem to find the time. lol

A new build. Artwork used was done by me. MOO is needed

The Blue House:

3Br/3Bath + Office

EJ3bhju.jpg
    kTTsNcU.jpg
    MzcZ6FX.jpg
    F4K4sja.jpg
    odZiBxK.jpg
    9y0mJvg.jpg
    3LcYlL5.jpg
    ngTuWYY.jpg
    W0XCDZR.jpg
    iRHPUBn.jpg
    ruY5QAY.jpg

The Oasis
    2BR/ 3Bath + Office
    Moo is recommended

nii6ESF.jpgh
    VnIoWEX.jpg
    CYUA79h.jpg
    fGR6677.jpg
    qyhcdeE.jpg
    nbuQDNM.jpg
    h2bYD2S.jpg

edited September 2018
    The exterior design of both The Blue House and The Oasis looks very nice! :) Very creatively nice design of the roofing on the homes! It looks great! The roof covered front patio in the Blue House is very nice for Sims to enjoy sitting resting on the seating there enjoying the outdoors air. The flowers cart and flowers on the side table are pretty touches, and the flowers look very nice on the edges of the front footpath. Very nice furnishing of the interiors of both of the homes! The blue, white and orange colour scheme of the living, dining and kitchen areas of the first home looks very nice. The orange coloured curtains give a great look to the rooms. It is nice the type of dining chairs used in the dining room. Very nice design of the kitchen. It looks great how the bar stool counter has been formed , for Sims to enjoy sitting on the stools, eating a meal. Very nice colour schemes of the bedrooms. The patterned floor rugs add a very nice look to the bedrooms. The curtains look pretty on the bedhead wall of the girls bedroom. The artwork looks very nice!
    The greenery on the exterior of The Oasis and the plants and flowers in the front area of the build looks very nice. The glass roofing on the front porch entry area looks very nice! Very nice outdoors dining area patio. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq there and eating food at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of this home also! The blue, yellow and orange colour scheme of the master bedroom! The floor rug adds a great look to the room! The green and yellow colour scheme of the kids bedroom looks very nice. Very nice sofa seats sitting area in the living room. The bookcases look great placed either sides of the tv. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv or reading a book. Nice study desk area for Sims to enjoy looking out at the outdoors views whilst using the computer at the desk table.
    The homes are very nice! :)
    New Build. I swear I always love the ones I go into with no plan the most. Did the Living room earlier in the week and decided it needed a house to go in. This is what I came out with.

Glass House
    3BR/4Baths, office and unfurnished basement with extra rooms. Remember to use MOO

yvMuCjQ.jpg
    RmY3glv.jpg
    Eu5PIdy.jpg
    XhnJqxT.jpg
    wzxkUfZ.jpg
    o8WP91Y.jpg
    bf97fWT.jpg
    gBqjree.jpg
    lGXhUWc.jpg
    rrL7zkf.jpg
    cAfbIYC.jpg
    Q6JsalZ.jpg
    thBE7kq.jpg
    IIfgCky.jpg
    nM8LjHb.jpg
    pM4Fdq3.jpg
    5yc2LW3.jpg
    MlpNsWo.jpg

Glass House is such a very creatively nice home! :) It looks great how the glass windows have been used in your build! The exterior design of the home and the layout of the build looks so creatively nice! It looks such a very nice light filled home! The plants, statues and flowers look very pretty in the glass nooks! The water fountain features either sides of the front entrance area are very nice. Very nice glass roof outdoor living gazebo! Sims would enjoy restfully sitting and chatting there on the sofas. The shape of the pool looks great! Very nice outdoors kitchen and dining area, for Sims to enjoy cooking meals on the bbq, and eating the food at the umbrella covered dining table in the outdoors air. They will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meal. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks very calming and restful. The colour scheme is very nice.Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in whilst they are indoors, and enjoy great views through the windows. The design of the kitchen counters looks great! It looks very nice how the sofas and armchairs have been placed in the living room, and the candles look calming and pretty on the fireplace ledge. Very nice design of the side wall in the dining room, with how you have placed the pictures and the shelving with items on it!
    It is a very nice light filled glass home! :)
  • EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    Everything you do is so good, but your interior design is the best. I love how you can incorporate any style category with the limited tools you have. You're amazing, dude.
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Brick Family Home is amazing! The exterior is stunning and I really like the living rooms. And that carpet in the light blue walls bedroom is so creative! I'm so impressed :o
    I also love the Blue House. The beautiful exterior and how you played with the floor textures.
    AlsoGlass House is so original. Full of natural light and the design is amazing.
    You are definitely one of my favourite builder.
    edited January 2019
    Some random rooms
    9KeuP9q.jpg
    rTgEVDr.jpg
    0KOIHAg.jpg
    z1f0F3U.jpg
    bjVqUJP.jpg
    hPjhhjJ.jpg
    oLFD68v.jpg
    RUNOMPC.jpg

The Peak
    4 Br/ 4 bath
    f7F7uAk.jpg
    f7F7uAk.jpg
    2JIJbHF.jpg
    qxVwTac.jpg
    ET3f7xe.jpg
    JSnn0De.jpg
    Fny5uew.jpg
    ef4Gnhw.jpg
    Wt6G0Bc.jpg

The Bluff
    3BR/4bath
    ZySt2QW.jpg
    vb87kwH.jpg
    D5m4LlG.jpg
    LbCJxiw.jpg
    aye07Mb.jpg
    1HxRTBJ.jpg
    7dOU02e.jpg
    EH3xy35.jpg

Been playing around within game photography. These are some rooms now in the gallery featuring some of the results.

SXGmlPb.jpg
    DJJlMKm.jpg
    R9xlGaB.jpg
    h8jhjSF.jpg

It was nice seeing the new creations that you have posted :) The furnishing of each of your rooms in your first updated post of rooms looks very nice! For the last post of rooms, it looks very creative how you have taken the in game photos of the items, and have different coloured versions of them, that you have placed together on the walls. They look great! They add a very special look to the rooms! The giraffes pictures are cute! Very nice exterior designs of The Peak and The Bluff! The layout of the homes are very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interiors! The interiors look very stylish! They would be very nice homes for Celebrities to enjoy living in! They would have very nice views of the outdoors through the windows when indoors. Very nice design of the pool, outdoors living and outdoors dining patios!
    The new homes and rooms are very nice! :)
  • PinenutsPinenuts Posts: 99 Member
    Oh hey, @Wooldrop ( Snapdraon27, aka saintstache here) I didn't know you had a build thread too!

I feel like I can clock a Wooldrop original the moment I walk through the door. A fine eye for color? Check. Creative flooring? Check. A complete sense of calm and comfort? Check. Near-perfect lighting choices? Check!

Anyway, cool stuff. But you know that ;)