Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• Options
    AsheEllwoodAsheEllwood Posts: 31 Member
    I'd like to see something that disables facial hair from being static across all outfits, making them changeable like the hairstyles are. My guys need 5'oclock shadow with their PJs, or to be able to shave for a wedding (or drag night), or grow an epic pirate beard for GeekCon.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    Is there a mod to allows sims with the "good" trait to woohoo in coffins? I have searched but haven't found one. I'd love to have such a mod since I made my vampire's boyfriend "good" without knowing he would not be able to do this.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    AmaraStormAmaraStorm Posts: 80 Member
    Since coolspear is retiring from the sims, anyone know of a modder that does the faster writing, painting, and programming mods?
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    AmaraStorm wrote: »
    Since coolspear is retiring from the sims, anyone know of a modder that does the faster writing, painting, and programming mods?

I haven't seen any but I sent a message to LittleMsSam to ask if she might consider redoing some of those mods.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    I actually have a few request and I dont know if its possible...
    1. Can sims in school do their homework together? Like in sims 3?
    2. Can we have dogs sleep in bed with our sims?
    3. Can someone update the playable pets mod?
    Cant think of anything else right now haha
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Has anyone taken over and/or updated the mod so that kids failing in school don't get taken away by social services? The creator left the community some time back and abandoned the mod.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    Hi all,

I was wondering, is there a mod that stops sims from mopping outside? More specifically, puddles of rain during a thunderstorm?

I try to stop them from going out there, but they do it anyway!

Thanks
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • Options
    MLDesignMLDesign Posts: 53 Member
    I would like a mod that we can change the name of the towns/cities. That would be awesome!
    signature.jpg?psid=1&width=450&height=102

YouTube Channel: MLDesignTV
  • Options
    Also, a mod that allows you to become a fairy or some other supernatural creature. I wish EA would come out with that pack. *sigh*

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    MLDesign wrote: »
    Also, a mod that allows you to become a fairy or some other supernatural creature. I wish EA would come out with that pack. *sigh*

Nyx has mods for mermaids, genies, and fairies: http://modthesims.info/m/10037522
  • Options
    @Bananas_45 / Yessss! :p Thanks!

• Options

You're welcome. There is a sorcerer mod as well that I forgot about:
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=594052
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

There is also a Genie and a Mermaid as well.
  • Options
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

There is also a Genie and a Mermaid as well.

Those Mods are included in the link I provided above to Nyx's MTS page.
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    Does anyone know of a mod or cc, or is anyone willing to make a mod or cc, that will transform a neighborhood other than Forgotten Hollow into a more Vampire Friendly style neighborhood (longer nights, darker lighting, change of neighborhood deco- if that is possible - that kind of thing) because some us have large vampire populations and just no more room in Forgotten Hollow to house them.
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    kirivian wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a mod or cc, or is anyone willing to make a mod or cc, that will transform a neighborhood other than Forgotten Hollow into a more Vampire Friendly style neighborhood (longer nights, darker lighting, change of neighborhood deco- if that is possible - that kind of thing) because some us have large vampire populations and just no more room in Forgotten Hollow to house them.

This mod may help
    http://modthesims.info/d/589767
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @Bananas_45 Thank you very much - this is awesome.
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    kirivian wrote: »
    @Bananas_45 Thank you very much - this is awesome.

You're welcome.
  • Options
    GasolineCreaGasolineCrea Posts: 135 Member
    Any good supernatural-y mods, like Nyx's ones and the sorcerer one? I love those, and now I'm getting greedy, it seems
    So many sorcerers ~
  • Options
    simvasionsimvasion Posts: 110 Member
    I need a mod that allows me to delete the songs my sim has written on the DJ booth. I accidentally created two named the same thing, and since licensing songs doesn't consume them and they can be re-licensed repeatedly, it seems like it's stuck on my sim forever.

I tried to figure out where and how they were being stored, like if they were being held as invisible items in my sim's inventory, similar to how comedy routines are invisible comedy books being held in your sim's inventory. But written music tracks seem to be different, or at least I couldn't find a way to reveal them. During crafting they exist as sheet music objects in your inventory, and on completion they seem to disappear, although I found references to an invisible sheet music object that they might use as a template.

Then again, the custom written music tracks also seem to be referred to as recipe unlocks, similar to how your sim would learn a new food recipe, and hence not stored as physical objects.

I'd be happy with any method of just purging all written songs from my sim, or just the one I don't want in question, or just even rename options for existing ones... if any modder can figure out how?
  • Options
    Is there a mod to make the game brighter. Its sort of dark when I build. :/

• Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Is there a mod to make the game brighter. Its sort of dark when I build. :/

There's this for when you're building - no weather in build mode: https://www.patreon.com/posts/no-weather-19818771
    Not quite what you're after but it might help.
  • Options
    FranciumFoxFranciumFox Posts: 1 New Member
    has anyone made a cat hunting mod yet? i've been waiting for ages to see if anyone would make it. i've been dying to do a warrior cats challenge in ts4 :'D
  • Options
    djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    Hi Simming community. My request is for a mod that would make it possible to "have picture taken" on the photography stand that is in the game. I know we can take other sims's pictures as the photographer, but I am looking for an option to have photo taken, even with group photo's. This would be useful when doing weddings and birthday parties, etc. if this makes sense. It would even be okay to have the mod work by having one sim click on another sim and say "Take my photo" or "Take our photo" (in the case of a group). As long as there is a photography camera stand on the lot. This would function similar/just like it functioned in sims 3.

Any takers? Is this too hard code wise? Thanks in advance! Happy simming!
  • Options
    djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    Bump.

Asking yet again. Is this ^^^ doable as a mod? Thanks for any/all replies.