Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is the hottest NPC in all of TS4

M_Valentine22M_Valentine22 Posts: 203 Member
I personally think that Don Lothario is 10/10 would recommend to a friend
hope you all are smiling x
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    Akira Kibo from city living is pretty cute, haha. I think he's my fave NPC I've seen.

And ofc Caleb Vatore, who everyone seems to be obsessed with, LOL
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • M_Valentine22M_Valentine22 Posts: 203 Member
    @Shizen my sim has date Akira Kibo a couple times lol
  • Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Akira Kibo
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    My fav is Paolo Rocca, but I always have to "fix" his chin, and weed his eyebrows. After that he is the sweetest sim. Marcus Flex is dangerously handsome. Although Akira Kibo is very high up there. I'm also a tiny bit obsessed with Caleb. :blush:
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Visually? Don Lothario. But I find Diego Lobo most attractive over all.
  • chozobochozobo Posts: 40 Member
    Bella Goth, Akira Kibo, Caleb Vatore.
    Aesthetically, I also like Morgan Fyres, but I don't think she's 'hot'.
    But Akira Kibo is definitely my number 1.
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Caleb, hands down. Paolo is a close second.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    J Huntington III and Akira Kobo are my faves <3<3<3
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Akira Kibo and Caleb Vatore. Sergio Romeo is a cute sim too.
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    edited August 2018
    Akira Kibo and Bella Goth. And Brent & Brant.
  • M_Valentine22M_Valentine22 Posts: 203 Member
    I can't remember if it's Brent or Brant but one of them is hot
  • BishybriBishybri Posts: 35 Member
    Salim Benali and Akira Kibo
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    I can’t help but chuckle. I never really thought of an NPC in that way. I think NPS (non player sim) is a better acronym. My own sims though is a different story.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    I think it's pretty obvious that Bella was designed to be the "hot" female. Physically she's kind of ridiculous. As for the men, I'm not sure.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    LOL. Never really thought about it as i don't really think of game characters as hotties in really any game. Guess I been a gamer way too long. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Caleb Vatore :heart:
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited August 2018
    Oh boy.

Akira Kibo is pretty cute but I'm not the biggest fan of his personality. I like Joaquin Le Chien, his face isn't the prettiest but I like his attitude. Never understood the hype around Don. I quite like Salim, Diego, and Malcolm (I know, I know, but age him up to a YA and give him a makeover and you'll agree) as well.
    I could say something about Caleb Vatore but such sentiments have been expressed, lol.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• OtoyoOtoyo Posts: 698 Member
    edited August 2018
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    Shinzen wrote: »
    ... And ofc Caleb Vatore, who everyone seems to be obsessed with, LOL

This made me laugh so hard :D
    For me too, it's Caleb of course ;). But I also like Joaquin Le Chein very much.

Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    Sergio Romeo. His traits aren't the best, but give him a full makeover and he's really good-looking.
    Salim Benali, Marcos Flex, Zoe Patel, Candy Behr (with a much needed waist expansion)
    I regret some of my life choices.
  • theFellatheFella Posts: 297 Member
    hate to be "that guy" but you aren't listing npc's. you guys are listing playable sims that you are just not playing as in your gams. a more appropriate title for the thread would be "favourite premades" or something.
    MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    theFella wrote: »
    hate to be "that guy" but you aren't listing npc's. you guys are listing playable sims that you are just not playing as in your gams. a more appropriate title for the thread would be "favourite premades" or something.

Good point. XD If we are listing NPCs, everyone's answer will be so different since we all have different NPCs in our games. :P Also, does TS4 technically have NPCs anymore? I feel like we could technically play with anyone we see in the game as long as we go into Household Management.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    theFella wrote: »

Everyone has been "that guy" at some point in their lives.

And yes, you're right. It should be called "Who is the hottest premade?" lol.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Let me see if I can get this thread back on track -

h18iwNt.png
    odqAMrN.png
    Shayna Felix - NPC public librarian from Willow Creek

Shayna (COULD BE) prettier if she's given different eyebrows! :/

(NOTE: I added Shayna to my family but haven't altered her yet. I only put her in CAS for the pics)

hEKeK5Y.png
    Her original eyebrows - yikes! They might work better on a different Sim, but they just don't seem to match her face very well.
    VIW3mMd.png
    Don't get me wrong - Shayna is cute but just needs a little TLC to give her the right look.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top