Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Incredible Sims!

Incredible Restaurant of my Sim!

1. The restaurant is often open 56 - 64 hours continuously non stop. Though the staff often complain that they are too tired and weary to endure working such long hours they still keep their jobs and patiently waiting until their shift ends. Though half of them never do a thing throughout their shift sometimes, idle and not moving and often likes to pee and some not even reporting at all so I either criticize them or fire them.

2. The diners in my Sim's restaurant waited for over 12 hours before being asked for their orders. Some of the diners waited so long for their orders that some of them went to the pool at the back of the restaurant I built for my owner Sim and return back to the resto after some time. Alexander Goth even was drowned to death swimming there that my Sim restaurant owner grieve over him until now. Some Sims just stand there for awhile while some even dare to go down the basement of the restaurant (my Sim's private space) to do just anything like watch television, play the gamer's mat, do something on the pc etc.

Comments